Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 341 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Natural Test is Overrated

I took one novedex xt last night, and was going to use one every other night. But I think I'm going to wait and see if I need to. I had to last time with a lighter dose, but that batch was poorly made.

I decided to drop pre wo supps, and creatine while on cycles, and only use them between cycles. This will help keep my BP down, and it will be a nice little change to throw them back in after the cycle when my bodies not used to them anymore.

So it's whey, casein, waximaize, leucine, and an ass load of support supps. Most of which I take yr round.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    They burnt my little mouf! And my butt this morning.....
    Oof, I hate that! You tried the "Angry Whopper" yet? They need to change the name of that thing to the "Angry Shit", fuckin Ouch
    It's not even hot when you're eating it but when it comes time to (as I like to say) "drop it like it's hot" well then you're in a world of pain! I seriously thought about splashing some toilet water on my shithole after the last time......

No Bueno
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Oof, I hate that! You tried the "Angry Whopper" yet? They need to change the name of that thing to the "Angry Shit", fuckin Ouch
    It's not even hot when you're eating it but when it comes time to (as I like to say) "drop it like it's hot" well then you're in a world of pain! I seriously thought about splashing some toilet water on my shithole after the last time......

No Bueno
    LOL!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

No Bueno
    No, it's too hard for me to pass up the texas double whopper. I haven't been eating as much fast food as I used to. I actually wanted some the other day, but I couldn't let myself do it. I got to the job right down the road, drove up to whataburger debating the whole way, but I pulled into another parking lot to debate this some more.... Then I figured I'd have some so I drove into the parking lot, changed my mind and went right back out, back to the job I used to eat fast food daily. Multiple times a day back in the day.

I can go to 2 places around here and get some bad ass barbacoa tacos on corn tortillas if I'm craving "good" food. Then taco bell and taco bueno which is alot better than greasy cheeseburgers with deep fried potaters.

/\/\/\
    Oh, I thought it was like winny and you forgot to say it. My foul.
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Nope. I was just pointing out that I will be injecting ED. I could have done 2cc EOD, but I'd rather inject less at a time. I actually like pinning ED.

I love prop at 100mg ED. Better than 1g of enth IMHO.
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Good to hear. IDK when I'll try out E or C.

Any of you guys start sweating when pinning glutes?

I'm 3 injections in so far. Last time I used 22gX1.5" and 23gx1". Now I'm using 25g all around, and so far I have only bled little dots (on the alcohol pad) every time. I used to almost always have some big blotches of blood with the bigger needles. I'm loving these 25g needles. They're perfect for EO based gear IMO. Not too hard, but not too easy to where the plunger "slips" as you get it going.

I'm 3 injections in so far. Last time I used 22gX1.5" and 23gx1". Now I'm using 25g all around, and so far I have only bled little dots (on the alcohol pad) every time. I used to almost always have some big blotches of blood with the bigger needles. I'm loving these 25g needles. They're perfect for EO based gear IMO. Not too hard, but not too easy to where the plunger "slips" as you get it going.
    When I was on Tren I would sweat like a pig in the morning right after my shower. I like to pin after showering and sweat would be dripping off my underarm and almost hit the pin as I was injecting. It was annoyning.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Yeah I just took a second shower. My whole face had sweat beads all over it, and it was running down my chest. I'm always a bit nervous when I pin glutes which probably has something to do with it. I knew a guy at AM who hit his sciatic nerve and he swears up and down he pinned in the right area. Something has to be up there, but it's in the back of my mind every time.

Sweating reminds me that I have noticed my water needs shoot through the roof since starting this cycle. I had a back pump all day at work (this will happen ntaurally if I don't drink enough water). Last night I was practically chugging the water. I figured I'd have to piss before I fell asleep, but I woke up a couple hours before the alarm went off, and I didn't piss that much for the middle of the night pissing anyways. I haven't got night sweats yet. I imagine that will be any day now.

Any of you guys start sweating when pinning glutes? .
    I sweat like a mother fucker all bent around trying to aspirate my ass!! O' yeah, you're not alone there man. A bead of sweat will run down my side from my pit and all I can think is "fuck I hope that doesn't hit where I'm about to pin" lol...
    www.IronMagLabs.com

I sweat like a mother fucker all bent around trying to aspirate my ass!! O' yeah, you're not alone there man. A bead of sweat will run down my side from my pit and all I can think is "fuck I hope that doesn't hit where I'm about to pin" lol...
    LMAO! Same here man.
    use juicyjayrep10 to get 10% OFF your purchase at ergopep.com!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJay View Post
    LMAO! Same here man.
    Huh, that shit's hard man!! But check it out the last time I did it I pulled back a bunch a dark purple blood so it's worth the pain in the neck
    literally (my neck gets more sore from twisting around than the injy site lol)
    www.IronMagLabs.com

DAY 4

Lifts are all down a litle bit after my break. I'm not realy feeling anything yet, but sore injetion sites.

Light back
    Hammer pulldowns-2 45'sx 14,10,10
    Hammer pulldown and back-2 45's x 14,9,8
    close grip pulldowns With held contractions-90x12,11,10

Heavy arms
    close grip bench-225x6 (straight reps. I usually pause betwen reps towards the end to get 1-2 more reps. Traditional rest paused reps)
    weighted dips-80x6
    skulls-75x10

Cambered short bb curls-95x6
    db curls-40x8
    hammer db curls-45x7
    behind back wrist curls-115x10

Fuck you wake up early...

Was that WO this morning?
    www.IronMagLabs.com

I don't sweat but when I try to do glutes, delts, and traps, I get muscle cramps that stop me from injecting. It's too much of a stretch for my non-flexible body.

Page 2 of 341 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast