Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 341 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Natural Test is Overrated

I just now weighed 183, but that will be changed in 5 weeks
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    I just now weighed 183, but that will be changed in 5 weeks
    I'm really looking to hit 220lbs. What is your goal?

Other than getting bigger and stronger, I never set a specific goal with cycles. The cycle is all the motivation I need

Other than getting bigger and stronger, I never set a specific goal with cycles. The cycle is all the motivation I need
    I think you'll hit 200 this time around!! Especially if you throw in an oral of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    I think you'll hit 200 this time around!! Especially if you throw in an oral of some kind.
    I'm not going to throw an oral in. I might hit 200, but it would be far from pure muscle... I'm eating dirtier for extra cals, but I'm trying to stay consistant with my cardio, and slowly increase the time. I have done some cardio every 2-3 days for a little while now. I'm trying to make myself love it....

DAY 7

Today was fun! Not sure if the test is kicking in, or if it was just simply a good day, but I was the shit!(big fish in little pond, I know) I quit doing carb cut offs and gained 2-3 lbs in days, so I was partially carb depleted. Plus, I finally got my waximaize yesterday. Fruit punch by IDS, and it's pretty good. Reminds me of bubble gum. I shot my left rap the day before yesterday, and my right trap yesterday. The shrugs were actually fun. They hurt, but it was fun. Makes me want to try out the biceps injections now. My traps were all swollen up in the gym. I couldn't quit looking at thm. Libido is going up too.

Chest, shoulders, and traps

inc BB bench-205x5, 185x8
    inc hammer press-45+25x 15,9
    upper chest cable cross overs-40x12,10, 35x10,13,12

cambered bar front raise-45x9
    db front raise-20x7

shrugs-315x8, 225x20,14

Cardio has been put on the back burner for a few days with how much how we are working. I got off at 6:30 yesterday, and I needed to wake up at 4AM to get some cardio in. So I figured a little more sleep was much more important.

I'm weighing myself at night now. I see so many on here do it this way. I even see some who weigh at night in the offseason, and in the mornings when they diet. The other night I was 185. I hit 190 on my last cycle.

I'm weighing myself at night now. I see so many on here do it this way. I even see some who weigh at night in the offseason, and in the mornings when they diet. The other night I was 185. I hit 190 on my last cycle.
    Lol...I did this just last night. I weighed 202lbs last night, and 199lbs when I got up this morning. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Supremacy View Post
    Lol...I did this just last night. I weighed 202lbs last night, and 199lbs when I got up this morning. WTF?
    Most of it is simply water weight. It's not food weight untill you shit.... Atleast I wouldn't think so. I mean it has no where to go. I fluctuate on average 2-5lbs from night to morning. I have seen more though.

Most of it is simply water weight. It's not food weight untill you shit.... Atleast I wouldn't think so. I mean it has no where to go. I fluctuate on average 2-5lbs from night to morning. I have seen more though.
    Meh. It was kind of nice to see 199 though. I havent 1 anything in quite a while.

Up the dose you are too relaxed!!!!!!
    Fuck you...

Meth relaxed me half the time....

I have been meaning to tell you guys who know, I changed my diet back to the usual every 2-3 hours a little while ago. I can not stuff my face on the job with cold dry bland food when I'm tired and wore out. I couldn't stuff my face with cold dry bland food regardless... but it's my only option on the job untill I get a microwave for my truck! It started to become a real pain having to eat such a huge meal at once (unless the food was the shit ofcopurse, which = FAT GAIN). It was nice to not have to eat again for 4-5 hours, but man I would get so stuffed and bloated! I would be breathing heavy feeling all fat, and everytime I had to bend down or something it was so uncomftorable!

It realy helped me to realise that going more than 3 hours from time to time without food will not make me shrink right before my eyes.... It took some of that OCD BB'r out of me Don't get me wrong though, diet is priority #1!

I was wondering how you managed to eat like that man. There's no way I could stuff down that many calories and protein in only a few meals per day. Eating every 2-3hrs is best for us bber's fo sho.
    use juicyjayrep10 to get 10% OFF your purchase at ergopep.com!!!!

DAY 8

This morning was not fun The very first wo of this cycle was this wo last week, and it completely sucked then too! I pinned my left ventro for the first time last night, and holy hell that shit hurts. You know when you're half asleep walking through your dark house and you stub your toe or hit your shin on something? It seems like it hurts way more than usual, it pisses you off, and your heart starts pounding even though your eyes are still half shut. Well that's what it feels like with these virgin muscles when I wake up in the middle of the night and anytime I roll over. So I slept like shit, and I haven't been getting a whole lot of sleep lately. There's not a damn thuing I can do about it either. When you get home 8-10 hours before you have to wake up with shit to do because all you do is work with no one to help with anything, what are you supposed to do? Just be happy you have a job I guess

I'm just getting all the bad wo's out of the way before this shit realy kicks is all it is

I also had to rush this wo feeling drained and weak because when I woke up and checked the radar, the rain was fixing to hit and it was building. So I go back to bed only to wake up to absolutely not a single drop of rain, and nothing on radar. I'm lucky I even got to lift realy...

Machine t bar rows went up 1 rep. That's all I could compare. I actually used less weight on some lifts for more reps, because I didn't even relaise I was doing it. I was straight up out of it!

Ha ha!!!

Mr. Ha Ha...

Its on!!!! No more waitin!!

Page 4 of 341 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast