Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 341 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Natural Test is Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Lol, I did get banned from RR. With this message.

Scumbag ungrateful little cunt. RR was right about you. Your a loser
    So in other words, they found out you're not hugging his nuts anymore, so they banned you?
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    So in other words, they found out you're not hugging his nuts anymore, so they banned you?
    I honestly don't know. What are they saying?
    Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    We overlapped. What are they saying, I just found out lol.
    They're trying to figure out why you were banned, and MOD's from RR are saying they have no clue, and that it's not some "RR code" like some are implying. HI was saying they probably check all sites and ban those who disagree. That's why he and I got into a fight, because we had opposing views on the same subject...

They're trying to figure out why you were banned, and MOD's from RR are saying they have no clue, and that it's not some "RR code" like some are implying. HI was saying they probably check all sites and ban those who disagree. That's why he and I got into a fight, because we had opposing views on the same subject...
    Christ. I am getting banned left and right.

I think it is funny people know I got banned from RR before I did. Just goes to show how often I log in there.

I went there one time before I heted him, but I felt no need to hang around. This is the jist of what they're saying. I like how the MOD's say it was RR and they don't know, yet the message you received contradicts that...

Quote Originally Posted by red barraca View Post
    looks like he or someone banned stav.t at razorripped also god damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I am sure his mods and gimmicks are scoping out every board punishing those who don't agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by youngmusclejock View Post
    Very few of the mods leave his site. Razor's business has nothing to do with his mods. Ninja is pretty active on this board and has not made one comment about the situation.

So we have not "punished" anyone. This is the internet what are we going to do "ban" someone? lol

Razor banned Stav, not the mods. So again I ask where have his "mods" banned anyone for not following the "razor code"

Why was stav banned? His mods don't have the power to ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Cave-Man View Post
    Why did Razor ban Stav? That poor Greek bastard can't catch a break.

We have the power to ban but we have not banned anyone for not following this so called " Razor Code"

I have the slightest clue as to why Stav was banned. You'll have to ask Razor.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    I believe it's zero tolerance for flaming/trolling, actually.

I agree that RR is a control freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    haHA You're not putting words in my mouth, are you?

I may be misinterpreting the code, but I believe all personal attacks are frowned upon.

Not necessarily a bad thing. Otoh, my post count is around 20.

I really like the look of the board, the people, and the boatload of Smilies. D'OH! Still, treading lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Loco View Post
    We Razor mods are our own people. I cant speak for everyone, but I leave my business there over there.

There is no Razor Code. And if there is, it's not anyone's business unless they are active members there. That's common sense. What Razor does on his board is his business, he pays for it after all.

Crusade? There is no crusade. We're active members here as well as elsewhere, nothing more, nothing less.

I understand your need to protect him. No problem brother.

Thank you. Seriously. And yes, in person I would protect him, just like I'd protect Sally, Leave, Klaus, Foreman.... or anyone of my friends. Meaning that I'd throw myself in the line of fire for anyone I'd consider a friend. Gladly.

But c'mon folks......it's the internet. No one needs protection, least of all him or any of the folks I outlined. Support is another thing all together. And sometimes it's damned difficult supporting all your friend's views. Or rather, their rights to them.

Getting a lot of PMs over this Stav. T thing and other issues because supposedly Im some "top mod" over there. Let me say this.

I dont know.

No one is a "top mod", all are equal.

It's Razor's board...... he pays for all of it. It's not a Democracy over there, and Im ok with that or else I would not serve there. And yes, he is very, very fair, or else I would not serve over there. If he feels a need for me personaly to know something, he will tell me. Anything other than that is his business. Im a Palace Guard. Nothing more, nothing less. And Im ok with that.

If it was indeed RR that banned me, he is a fucking coward who can't even say he did it lolololol.

Thanks for all that info Pantera. I always thought NL and YMJ were my homies so they will probably tell me what happened.

I pinned my right ventro for the second time last night. I pinned my left ventro for the first time 4 days ago, and the pain is about =.
    BULLSHIT!!! My left actually hurts more than the right.... It seemed like all the other muscles during my first cycle kept hurting like a bitch for 3-4 weeks.

That's cool though

Well Tex. You said you were going to cry. Let the tears flow bro. Its done.

Quote Originally Posted by Supremacy View Post

HAHA! How long did it take to pin? You know, you get everything ready and all that. Then how long did it take to finally stick yourself?

HAHA! How long did it take to pin? You know, you get everything ready and all that. Then how long did it take to finally stick yourself?
    Probably 10 min. or so. I fooled around and almost talked myself out of it, and then said "Fuck it!" Went in smooth as silk man. Just a pain in the ass(no pun intended) to aspirate. I was shaking so bad I couldn't hold the damn pin still...lol.

Probably 10 min. or so. I fooled around and almost talked myself out of it, and then said "Fuck it!" Went in smooth as silk man. Just a pain in the ass(no pun intended) to aspirate. I was shaking so bad I couldn't hold the damn pin still...lol.
    Well, I imagine it will just get easier from here on out for you

shoot it in your hip at the front while you sit on the toilet lid, fuck that turn around limber shit..... when yo ass is swole up that shit is hard to do.........
    Fuck you...

I remember my first time. I miss those days, when juicing was like OMG, now it's like brushing my teeth.
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by TrashMan View Post
    I remember my first time. I miss those days, when juicing was like OMG, now it's like brushing my teeth.
    wiping your ass.........
    Fuck you...

Who wipes anymore? I welcome monkey butt.
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by heavies View Post
    shoot it in your hip at the front while you sit on the toilet lid, fuck that turn around limber shit..... when yo ass is swole up that shit is hard to do.........
    No shit. I got a fuckin cramp from turning and lookin at the fuckin mirror.

Page 7 of 341 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast