Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 341 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Natural Test is Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Supremacy View Post
    No shit. I got a fuckin cramp from turning and lookin at the fuckin mirror.
    Make it easy on yourself, just pin that gaping man gash of yours

Probably 10 min. or so. I fooled around and almost talked myself out of it, and then said "Fuck it!" Went in smooth as silk man. Just a pain in the ass(no pun intended) to aspirate. I was shaking so bad I couldn't hold the damn pin still...lol.
    HAHA! Do you know how to properly aspirate?
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    Make it easy on yourself, just pin that gaping man gash of yours
    Get fucked you little queen.

Quote Originally Posted by heavies View Post
    shoot it in your hip at the front while you sit on the toilet lid, fuck that turn around limber shit..... when yo ass is swole up that shit is hard to do.........
    You sit down huh? I stand up against a wall and take my weight of the side I'm pinning to elax the muscle. Right before I pin I lean to the side to make that muscle pop out, then I get the needle close in the spot I want, shift my weight to the opposit side, and pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    HAHA! Do you know how to properly aspirate?
    Ive watched a bunch of videos, thats about it. No blood came in so I eased it on in.

Sit and shoot quads. Glutes suck to pin. I cramp up too.
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Get fucked you little queen.
    Are you coming on to me now, sally?

I was supposed to hit legs today, but I'll hit them tomorrow on my usual day off. We have this sub contractor who likes to get started early as hell. We knock the fence down and haul it off, and he comes behind setting post. Well I would have had to wake up at 4AM, and I know I would have probably been an hr late, but I won't get up before 4! I was going to go the gym afterwards because I thought it would be a short day, but I didn't get home untill after 6.

Diet completely sucked balls today because I only brought a couple weight gainer shakes because I thought we'd be done early...

Ive watched a bunch of videos, thats about it. No blood came in so I eased it on in.
    Right, but I mean do you know the technique to properly aspirate?

I was supposed to hit legs today, but I'll hit them tomorrow on my usual day off. We have this sub contractor who likes to get started early as hell. We knock the fence down and haul it off, and he comes behind setting post. Well I would have had to wake up at 4AM, and I know I would have probably been an hr late, but I won't get up before 4! I was going to go the gym afterwards because I thought it would be a short day, but I didn't get home untill after 6.

Diet completely sucked balls today because I only brought a couple weight gainer shakes because I thought we'd be done early...
    I fucking hate that shit! Im told it will be a short day, so I pack light and end up starving myself!
    Last edited by Tim1985; April 28th, 2009 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    I fucking hate that shit! Im told it will be a short day, so I pack light and end up starting myself!
    I can't tell you how many times when we're not so busy that I pack my big cooler plumb full, and either eat one meal from it, or nothing at all....

I was talking to my Dad and He says I'll check the radar and give you a call in the AM. So I'm like well I'll have to get up before 4 to be there at 7:30..... OK!

So I call him back. Are we doing anything after that job? Nope. Ok, I'll go to the gym afterwards then. Yeah you can do that.

I get there and I'm like hm? I thought this was going to be like a 3-4 hour deal...... OH NO!

I can't tell you how many times when we're not so busy that I pack my big cooler plumb full, and either eat one meal from it, or nothing at all....

I was talking to my Dad and He says I'll check the radar and give you a call in the AM. So I'm like well I'll have to get up before 4 to be there at 7:30..... OK!

So I call him back. Are we doing anything after that job? Nope. Ok, I'll go to the gym afterwards then. Yeah you can do that.

I get there and I'm like hm? I thought this was going to be like a 3-4 hour deal...... OH NO!

I guess that shit just comes with the territory, huh

Right, but I mean do you know the technique to properly aspirate?
    Um...IDK. I just pull back on it bro. Whats the technique?

You're doing it wrong. You gotta pull back on it.
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by TrashMan View Post
    You're doing it wrong. You gotta pull back on it.
    Shit!!! Am I gonna die?

For real though, a few bubbles came in the syringe. Is there air in my fucking muscles!!??

Yeah it does, Tim. My job has it perks, sometimes it's hard to see them though. I'd realy rather not do this for the rest of my life though.

No one ever knows this at first. I had no clue either... You pinch the plunger right behind the barrel. I use my middle finger and thumb I believe. Then you pull back or more so pinch it back using the barrel as leverage. You will see an air bubble come into the syringe when it's been done properly.

Shit!!! Am I gonna die?

For real though, a few bubbles came in the syringe. Is there air in my fucking muscles!!??
    You've got moments left...if that.

Page 8 of 341 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast