Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331332333334335336337338339340341
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5790

Thread: Natural Test is Overrated

sounds like you're on the right path man. if your strength starts to drop, add some more cals a little at a time via protein. it is NOT true that strength/muscle loss while dieting is inevitable, so if anyone tells you that, tell them they're full of shit you're definitely right about the drinking and going out all the time too. total waste of money, very dangerous if you're not responsible or just aren't really thinking stright (which i imagine you wouldn't be lol) and there's way better things to do with a chick to have fun
    use juicyjayrep10 to get 10% OFF your purchase at ergopep.com!!!!

It's just fun meeting drunk chicks lol But I don't even have the desire to drink period right now. I'm not trying to get crazy ripped but I want some veins popping and abs showing clearly. I've been getting good compliments. Not a single looking smaller and one guy yesterday congratulated me for leaning out bringing the proportions out and not losing size while doing it. I look absolutely sick when I'm pumped. This dieting shit is addicting but I'm still trying to grow too.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Haha, oh yea, I like my look best while training, when i'm around 8% body fat and then I carb up starting that morning with around 60g carbs per meal, and take 30mg halo and 50mg drol pre-wo. You just look siiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
    use juicyjayrep10 to get 10% OFF your purchase at ergopep.com!!!!

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

Do any of you fags lift still or no.....not so much?
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

lol yeah but not as much. Started by accident but I'm sticking with it on purpose. I train one day and on average take 2-3 days off.

Superset chest/back and maybe shoulder/trap work

Superset triceps/biceps

Legs

The accident was not going to the gym for a week, hit it and then not again for 4 days etc... Look in the mirror though and feeling I look way better than I should for slacking that much, drinking 4 nights a week and not following the best diet. So I'm going with less is more for now. Not in the gym for a whole long time either but satisfied when I leave. Today was chest/back finished with traps. I was in and out in 45 minutes.

No idea on weight but I'm happy with the mirror. I'm on tren too though and even with that I'm meaning to hit 150 EOD and seem to be going every 3-4 days... I wanted to hit legs the past 3-4 times in the gym.... lol That's partially trying to bring my upper body up though, especially my arms. So If I don't go for 4-7 days I'll hit arms. Really though I think I just needed the rest. The gym was awesome today and pretty damn good last time 3 days ago too. Working 2 jobs and a social life makes it easy to stay out though.
    Last edited by PanterA; December 24th, 2012 at 04:45 PM.

your cycle last 3 years n on non stop roll ?

hahaha this fucking thread last that long!!!! I stay on test yr round but I don't cycle yr round lol

Guess I should say I don't blast yr round... I'm so laid back now with all of this which is a complete 180 of my old self. I don't keep track of how long I blast or cruise I just do.

Bring this shit back a little bit.... Finally went to the Dr and had blood work done. I was very unhealthy so things have changed. I was put on bp and cholesterol meds. I eat much better 90-95% of the time and I do some cardio here and there. I drink less beer now and 1-2 nights a week on average. I'm going to try out the ALR short cycles for a bit and see how that works. I already did something very unconventional and loved it. Just 3 days of d bol and anadrol at 100mgs each. I had some of the best and strongest workouts I've had in a while. I'm about to use tren at 100mgs + ED for a week and then just cruise for a couple months before having blood work done again.

My routine is legs, chest/shoulders/triceps, back/biceps/traps. Higher reps for all 3 and then lower reps for all 3 taking days off whenever I feel like it. Lifts are pretty much all up to my strongest ever right now.

What's up, Tex? How's life?

Hate...eat a dick.

Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331332333334335336337338339340341