Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    The Procedure.

1. Inform patient of the procedure and obtain consent

2. Check the five Rights and prepare and check the medication. In most institutions both nurses must check and sign for the medications.

3. Subcutaneous injections can be given at a 90 degree angle or at a 45 degree angle

4. Normal practice is to give the shot straight in at a 90 degree angle if 2 inches of skin can be grasped between the nurses thumb and first (index) finger

5. However, if only one inch of skin can be grasped the it is safer and less painful to give the injection at a 45 degree angle

6. Remove the alcohol with from the container

7. Cleanse the area where you plan to give the injection. Allow the area dry.

8. Remove the cover of the needle from the syringe

9. Hold the syringe in your writing hand and pull the cover off with the other hand

10. For a 45 degree angle injection hold the syringe with your dominant hand

11. Then place the syringe between your thumb and your index and second fingers. The needle should be pointing to the skin at the 45 degree angle.

12. For a 90 degree angle injection hold the syringe with your dominant hand

13. Then place the syringe under your thumb and first finger. Let the barrel of the syringe rest on your second finger. Some people hold a pen in this manner.

14. Hold the skin with the hand not holding the syringe. Holding the syringe barrel tightly using your dominant hand, use your wrist movement to inject the needle. Sometimes the needle goes in easily. At other times people have tougher skin and a little more pressure or force is used.

15. Push the plunger down to inject the medication into the patient

16. Gently withdraw the needle at the same angle you put it in...also release the pinched skin as you remove...better yet release it right before you remove the needle

17. Finally, wipe the area with the dry sterile gauze 2 x 2 pad

18. Dispose the syringe and needle in the sharps container, or in a used container of MUSCLETECH WEIGHT GAIN HARDCORE.
    Thanks man!

BTW, I did most of the steps from #8-#16. I was busy making breakfast so it was a little rushed.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Do you think EO based gear would make it easier for the shot to be absorbed. Maybe thinner gear, less swelling and irritation?

Quote Originally Posted by MAAShot12 View Post
    Do you think EO based gear would make it easier for the shot to be absorbed. Maybe thinner gear, less swelling and irritation?
    I have no idea, again this is pharm grade so it is the highest quality. I have a doctors prescription for testosterone so I don't think I can get better quality.

Day 5
    skipping administration today
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    The Procedure.

1. Inform patient of the procedure and obtain consent

2. Check the five Rights and prepare and check the medication. In most institutions both nurses must check and sign for the medications.

3. Subcutaneous injections can be given at a 90 degree angle or at a 45 degree angl
    e

4. Normal practice is to give the shot straight in at a 90 degree angle if 2 inches of skin can be grasped between the nurses thumb and first (index) finger

5. However, if only one inch of skin can be grasped the it is safer and less painful to give the injection at a 45 degree angle

6. Remove the alcohol with from the container

7. Cleanse the area where you plan to give the injection. Allow the area dry.

8. Remove the cover of the needle from the syringe

9. Hold the syringe in your writing hand and pull the cover off with the other hand

10. For a 45 degree angle injection hold the syringe with your dominant hand

11. Then place the syringe between your thumb and your index and second fingers. The needle should be pointing to the skin at the 45 degree angle.

12. For a 90 degree angle injection hold the syringe with your dominant hand

13. Then place the syringe under your thumb and first finger. Let the barrel of the syringe rest on your second finger. Some people hold a pen in this manner.

14. Hold the skin with the hand not holding the syringe. Holding the syringe barrel tightly using your dominant hand, use your wrist movement to inject the needle. Sometimes the needle goes in easily. At other times people have tougher skin and a little more pressure or force is used.

15. Push the plunger down to inject the medication into the patient

16. Gently withdraw the needle at the same angle you put it in...also release the pinched skin as you remove...better yet release it right before you remove the needle

17. Finally, wipe the area with the dry sterile gauze 2 x 2 pad

18. Dispose the syringe and needle in the sharps container, or in a used container of MUSCLETECH WEIGHT GAIN HARDCORE.

I don't recommend this. Everyone knows that MuscleTech users are the most HARDCORE mother fuckers around. They're bound to open the container and see if you left and powder in it. Or they know that MuscleTech users have a lot of knowledge of diet, nutrition, and training. This leads to STEROIDS. It always does. Juice + MuscleTech = LOOK OUT!!!
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I have no idea, again this is pharm grade so it is the highest quality. I have a doctors prescription for testosterone so I don't think I can get better quality.

Day 5
    skipping administration today

any reason why?