Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS

Now that you have a few days behind you, how do the previous injection sites look and feel? How many different locations have you tried?
    What have you done today to insure your success tomorrow?!

Quote Originally Posted by Himetime View Post
    Now that you have a few days behind you, how do the previous injection sites look and feel? How many different locations have you tried?
    I cannot see anything unusual at the 10 injection sites around my abdomen. I can feel a very slight inflamation about the size of a dime under the skin in a few places. It is very small and only detectable when I gently press on the injection site. It is only in a couple of them and the rest are not inflamed at all. I like the protocol and will experiment with it some more.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Have you seen a shift in your strengh levels or is it to early

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio3200 View Post
    Have you seen a shift in your strengh levels or is it to early
    oh, I never went off. I switched from IM injects to SC. Basically this is a cruise dose so it is low.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

I skipped yesterday's administration so I could experiment with larger volumes of Cypionate. I shot 40 units/80mg subcutaneously this morning with no problems so far.

heavy, i can put about half a cc into my belly fat comfortably. any more liquid and it starts to feel pretty uncomfortable. is that about the max you can put in one spot as well? i havnt tried SQ with test yet but i will

Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    heavy, i can put about half a cc into my belly fat comfortably. any more liquid and it starts to feel pretty uncomfortable. is that about the max you can put in one spot as well? i havnt tried SQ with test yet but i will
    In the first post the trial used 1/2 cc every week. Based on this I think that is a totally appropriate volume. I am still experimenting but I am guessing that's about as much as will be comfortable.

I have been reading various methods for SC injects and it seems 3 injects a week is common with doctor recommendations but I have gone every day to see for myself. I also have been in contact with others who are using higher concentrations of aas. One patient is using 300mg/ml enanthate for his SC injections so that a larger mg can be injected with a smaller volume.

Pinned 50 units of cypionate subcutaneously today. Largest volume so far. No problems.

What's that? Like .2cc? Go for .5cc
    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.