Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS

I'm resurrecting this thread to add my experience and to see if anything has changed for y'all after 5-6 years.

I've been on prescribed TRT for six months now, running 200mg/mL Test Cyp at 200 mg per week. I shoot .5cc every Wednesday and Saturday sub q and have for the entire time on TRT. I use 3/4" 28g needles after I use the attached 18g to load the syringe. Levels have tested at 1056 two days after a shot.

Every shot is 50 units into a one inch or so pinch of skin & fat, at a 45 degree angle. I was directed by the nurse to inject sub q at an angle to avoid the excessive bleeding, bruising, and rejection of oil that I'd experienced from 90 degree shots my first few times. None of those issues occur from a good, angled sub q shot now. When I shoot into a new area on my stomach for the first time I experience a little pain and burning sensation, but that goes away within 24 hours. I've shot up to 75 units/.75mL at once, no issue whatsoever with the above described method.

I have a little more belly fat than the other guys on here reporting sub q success, so maybe that explains why I can handle larger shots. I've run test with IM shots in the past and the sub q is 10x less pain and complication for me.

My main follow up question is this: what other compounds have you or would you guys run sub q? I'm going to be running a very Freaky 150 mg/mL cut stack soon, and I'm seriously contemplating sub q since I'd prefer to do .75mL ED injections with all short esters, vs 1.5 mL EOD. Containing test prop/tren ace/mast prop, do you guys think the other compounds would be absorbed as effectively as my pharm grade test cyp?

It all metabolizes
    Just takes longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We talking hours longer or days longer?

Quote Originally Posted by TexanSwede07 View Post
    We talking hours longer or days longer?
    7-10 days later longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

subbed. whats going on in here?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567