Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Entering Pro Wrestling School in a year or so. What program should I do NOW?

Smile Entering Pro Wrestling School in a year or so. What program should I do NOW?

I'm a pretty experienced lifter. I've been doing a Dave Tate 12 week program, I'm on week 2 currently and plan on finishing that up, but I'm not sure what to do next. I've done 5 day splits, DC Training, Westside BB, 5x5, Layne Norton 5 day program, and some other ones.

My question is that I've got my diet dialed in and everything and I was wondering which program or routine you guys would recommend for me because I am entering Pro Wrestling school within the next year or so. I would like to bulk up a little bit more. I'm 5'9 214 lbs. and around 14-15% BF.

My big 3 lifts are:

Bench: 245 x 2
    Deadlift: 365 x 5
    Squat: 425 x 2

Those are my CURRENT numbers. They will be tested again and will hopefully increase after this Dave Tate 12 week program hopefully. Here are my current Macros if anyone has any other advice on that as well, I'd appreciate it:

Macros:
    Calories: 2595
    Fat: 49 to 66
    Protein: 256-277
    Carbs: 223-283

Supplements:
    Scivation Whey
    Dymatize Elite Whey
    Scivation Xtend

I also have a Workout Journal if you'd like to take a look as well. Feel free to critique. I'll link to the last couple weeks or so:

[ame="http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=321060801#post321060801"]sXeWarrior & NudezNnipz's TAG TEAM Journey to Becoming Professional Wrestlers! - Page 4 - Bodybuilding.com Forums[/ame]

Thanks anyone who reads this and gives quality advice!

-Alex

sup bro i was in wrestling for 12 years til i decided to stop. so where ya going and how old are u? email me to let me know maybee i can help you there.

Quote Originally Posted by bhunterawa View Post
    sup bro i was in wrestling for 12 years til i decided to stop. so where ya going and how old are u? email me to let me know maybee i can help you there.
    what's you e-mail chico?