Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like EQ or Deca?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Equipoise (Boldenone)

80 49.08%
  • Deca

83 50.92%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Classic Cycle

Talking The Classic Cycle

So I'm gonna go old school on this one and run the classic D-Bol, Deca, Test-E cycle. But this time around I'm gonna run Equipoise (Boldenone) instead of Deca just for fun. (I love the hunger of EQ). So the doses are:

D-Bol: Weeks 1-4 at 30mg ed split up into 3 10mg doses per day
    Test E: Weeks 1-12 at 600mg weekly
    Equipoise: Weeks 1-12 at 500mg weekly

Should be a lot of fun since I just finished my last show on April 25th (Natural)
    So I have the chance at starting a cycle with a fairly low BF%. We'll call my start weight about 185 (rough estimate) so we'll see how much I can bulk for the next 12 weeks. Then it's off to another cut (Prolly throw in some Tren and Winny) for 10 weeks to hit up the "Night of Champions" on Sep. 25th

Hope you guys like my log
    Toehead

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    So I'm gonna go old school on this one and run the classic D-Bol, Deca, Test-E cycle. But this time around I'm gonna run Equipoise (Boldenone) instead of Deca just for fun. (I love the hunger of EQ). So the doses are:

Should be a lot of fun since I just finished my last show on April 25th (Natural)
    So I have the chance at starting a cycle with a fairly low BF%. We'll call my start weight about 185 (rough estimate) so we'll see how much I can bulk for the next 12 weeks. Then it's off to another cut (Prolly throw in some Tren and Winny) for 10 weeks to hit up the "Night of Champions" on Sep. 25th

Toehead

cant tell if this is your first cycle or not..... if it is go test only, if you have done some before then either cut the EQ at wk 10 or keep the test goin till wk 14 (so both esters get out at the same time)

even though i like EQ the old timoer say the best is deca-d-bol.

my.02

Oh dude, typo
    You're right on the cuttin the EQ. I meant to put 1-10 Cuz then I'll swith to Tren
    (I hate the Undecylenate Ester for that very reason) Takes forever to kick in too...
    And naw, it's not my first cycle. Been through quite a few combos now.
    I liked deca d-bol but EQ is only about half as andro so I like the "less water" that it brings. Plus I get to eat like a Horse (Pun intended)

I ran that cycle for my first one. It started out just prop but my joints were killing me from the heavy weights 3 weeks in ( dc style) so I added deca and towards the end dbol. You'lll love it. I do suggest haveing letro and caber on hand or adex. I did need to run letro for 5 days around week 12. Worked great. I'm not prone to estro sides but on that stack your almost gaurenteeed sides. good luck
    IF THE BAR ISNT BENDING ITS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH GO WORKOUT WITH THE YOGA CROWD CHICKEN SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by wildjojo1 View Post
    I ran that cycle for my first one. It started out just prop but my joints were killing me from the heavy weights 3 weeks in ( dc style) so I added deca and towards the end dbol. You'lll love it. I do suggest haveing letro and caber on hand or adex. I did need to run letro for 5 days around week 12. Worked great. I'm not prone to estro sides but on that stack your almost gaurenteeed sides. good luck
    I got minor gyno that I didn't even know I had from some legal orals. I thought I was immune to gyno because not even superdrol gave me any. Well now I don't know what gave it to me, but I never knew I got it. I had no signs or anything it was so minor.

Anyways, test will give me boobs! I just got some letro forthe first time the other day and took 1.25mgs. The next morning my nips were noticeably better. Then I skipped yesterday because I will dose it EOD, and they seem to be even better this morning. I'm going to hit 1.25mgs again today, and then go to half that EOD to maintain.

My point, letro is bad ass!
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    I got minor gyno that I didn't even know I had from some legal orals. I thought I was immune to gyno because not even superdrol gave me any. Well now I don't know what gave it to me, but I never knew I got it. I had no signs or anything it was so minor.

Anyways, test will give me boobs! I just got some letro forthe first time the other day and took 1.25mgs. The next morning my nips were noticeably better. Then I skipped yesterday because I will dose it EOD, and they seem to be even better this morning. I'm going to hit 1.25mgs again today, and then go to half that EOD to maintain.

My point, letro is bad ass!
    a friend of mine basicaly my mentor when it comes to chemical enhancement take .125 2x week. Thats what I'm currently taking since I'm on myfirst batch of homebrew. I'm trying to get the dose as low as possible. A lil estro is good none is bad but you already know that. I just dont want any bloat. So far so good
    IF THE BAR ISNT BENDING ITS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH GO WORKOUT WITH THE YOGA CROWD CHICKEN SHIT

Cheap too.

toeheadskater,

the only adjustment I would suggest would be to front load the EQ at 800 a week for the first 2 weeks. Depending on which one your using your only talking 4 ml. 2 days of EQ for example Sunday and Wednesday so that would be 2ml Eq an 1 ml test twice a week.

In week 3 to week 10-12 reduce to 400 mg a week which is 2 ml depending upon which version you use. You could still maintain the same shooting cycle. Also including the 2ml of test a week.

Equine

good advice nice lil tweak to the cycle

GeorgeForemanRules

Toehead
    20 years old is way too young to run a cycle.

http://www.myspace.com/dubztown

sorry bro, but unless ur under 5'3 food and time can bring u up to and easy 198-205 without the cycle. you have time on ur side.. i started at 182lb a year ago and now im at 207lb natty.. ill be jumpin the gun in 2 months with the exact cycle. i expect to get up to 225-235lb at the end of the cycle.. gonna try to compete at 195-198lb..

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    20 years old is way too young to run a cycle.

http://www.myspace.com/dubztown
    agreed
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

what would be a good bulking cycle for off season? I will be back from deployment next september, and am looking for something to kick start some good gains in strength and size. I will compete again 2012, and will need to get back in shape post deployment. I wont get fat on deployment, but my ship has limited facilities. I am 35 years old, NPC Bodybuilder. Nothing too pricey though. I want to spread out the purchases over time, and have everything on hand to start.

^^^^ stats? Cycle history......

in the ocean, 20 foot waves I’m assuming it’s off the coast of South Africa.

Toehead
    A little of topic but was it a natural show or do you mean you did your prep naturally?

why do all the american bb love eq so much it comes in 50ml vials from mexico and each 1ml=50mg when deca 1ml=100mg and theres not much differance or any differance between the two can some one answer this plz

for 1 reason americans love it because the large 50cc bottles low milligram stuff is usually never counterfitted while deca on the other hand is the most counterfitted steroid ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast