Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB PRO EUGENE MISHIN

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    Sorry, there was confussion from russian to english because words are close in russian
    Ha, no problem man figured as much.
    IFBB PRO
    22 Years Old
    Anabolic Designs Athlete
    @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Do you ever get homesick for Russia? I'm a tall guy like you (6 foot 2) so I want another tall guy's opinion on this, when I squat should I go all the way down to wear my hamstrings touch my calves or stop at parrallel.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    Do you ever get homesick for Russia? I'm a tall guy like you (6 foot 2) so I want another tall guy's opinion on this, when I squat should I go all the way down to wear my hamstrings touch my calves or stop at parrallel.
    No , never missed Russia , my home in NY, i go all the way down very deep squat to touch my calves, i was trainning with guy shorter then me for him was enough to do to parralle to floor and he had big legs. I think for guys like me 6 foot 2 ,we should do squat deep

My new trainning system [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWnYs54Wd8"]YouTube - Eu a patroa e as crianças - euro training[/ame]

hahahahah, Very funny imma try working out like that too. Eugene don't do too much push ups, i heard the last time you did some push ups with your 300 lbs i heard you gave the Powerhouse gym a new basement. All joking aside do you like fastfood? And now your in the off season what kind of fastfood restaurants do you go to?

Eugene, i hope you never leave the usa, so proud of having you in the world of bodybuilding and your a blessing to us all. Enjoy life and see the world!!!

Your friend Jian

No, i do not like fastfood, if i go out ,its usually steak house or sushi all you can eat, oh man no i do not want to leave the country, maybe just visit to my mom for now ,but i am gonna to bring all my family here very soon.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Hey Eugene give us your top ten Olympia!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Hey Eugene give us your top ten Olympia!
    Oh, man thats hard to say, alot of guys look very good

hey Eugene,

Now that your in the offseason how many proteinshakes do you take ? And do you take them in with watre or with milk ? Are you doing allot of reps and machine work, or are you doing heavy basic exercises ?

Thank you and God bless you

Quote Originally Posted by son_of_man_jesus_is_lord View Post
    hey Eugene,

Now that your in the offseason how many proteinshakes do you take ? And do you take them in with watre or with milk ? Are you doing allot of reps and machine work, or are you doing heavy basic exercises ?

Thank you and God bless you
    3-4 protein shakes , i make with water, i do arms with alot of reps and shoulders, using machines sometimes, i olso do heavy basic exercises for legs and for my back

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Hey Eugene whats your thoughts on Mark Alvisi as a pro? I think he looked great at the usa!

Previet Bratan!!! Mr Hugely Massive at the NY Pro this year,you made very good improvements and I'm sure next year the judges are going to be blown away. Quick question for you:
    I'm 5'10,213lbs, 14%bf, have a mesomorph metabolism, and my goal is to get shredded. Not just shredded, I'm saying striated glutes and hamstrings! I need help for diet, can you please give me an idea how many grams of carbs (cycle) and proteins a day? I have the kind of metabolism that I need like 2hrs cardio good intensity every day, so based around those information can you tell me approximatively how much should be good, I promise I follow it to the letter! Thanks again bro, your the man, you don't have to worry anything now that you live in the states, all your dreams are going to come true

Dear Eugene,

I was wondering who you are working with right now, when it comes to nutrition and workouts, and when the time is right and you come up with a great diet, would you please post it so we as fans can try it out.

God bless you and thank you for you kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Hey Eugene whats your thoughts on Mark Alvisi as a pro? I think he looked great at the usa!
    I tnink so too, got bigger and dryer big improvement in this year

Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Previet Bratan!!! Mr Hugely Massive at the NY Pro this year,you made very good improvements and I'm sure next year the judges are going to be blown away. Quick question for you:
    I'm 5'10,213lbs, 14%bf, have a mesomorph metabolism, and my goal is to get shredded. Not just shredded, I'm saying striated glutes and hamstrings! I need help for diet, can you please give me an idea how many grams of carbs (cycle) and proteins a day? I have the kind of metabolism that I need like 2hrs cardio good intensity every day, so based around those information can you tell me approximatively how much should be good, I promise I follow it to the letter! Thanks again bro, your the man, you don't have to worry anything now that you live in the states, all your dreams are going to come true
    Start your diet 12 weeks out, you need a list 300 gr of protein a day, carbs you should play with them for exemple 1 day 250 grm then 2 days 50 gr then again 250 gr then make 3 days 50 gr then come back to 250 gr the max do 5 days 50 gr then 250gr about cardio start slowly from 30 min a day and just add 15 more min every time when you feel like you stoped to loose weight olso you can do no carbs days to speed your metabolism like 3 days no carbs 4 th day 250 gr and maybe you do not need to do 2 hours cardio, better to eat brown rice and oatmeal

Quote Originally Posted by son_of_man_jesus_is_lord View Post
    Dear Eugene,

I was wondering who you are working with right now, when it comes to nutrition and workouts, and when the time is right and you come up with a great diet, would you please post it so we as fans can try it out.

God bless you and thank you for you kindness.
    I am working with Alex Vishnevskiy same guy who was helping me to do NY PRO show he is my nutritionist my trainer is Lance Calfey
    thats my nutritionist [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmU-h58Gctc"]YouTube - robot dancing bodybuilder[/ame]

um, lol, please dont do that routine
    What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast