Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 2150

Thread: Q and A with IFBB PRO EUGENE MISHIN

  1. #188
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peytonchris View Post
    um, lol, please dont do that routine
    Noooo, i can not move like that.

  2. #189

    Default

    Genia, what kind of cardio do you prefer?, and at what intensity? (like what level of resistance)

  3. #190
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Genia, what kind of cardio do you prefer?, and at what intensity? (like what level of resistance)
    I like treadmill at 3.0 speed and somtimes i bring it up to 15 incline.

  4. #191

    Default

    Genia, what do you think of Keto diet, as your own experience, compared to the carb diet before the show?

  5. #192

    Default

    hello eugene,

    how are you? when will we be seeing you compete next?

  6. #193
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Genia, what do you think of Keto diet, as your own experience, compared to the carb diet before the show?
    Very bad experience , i lost so much muscles, good for women

  7. #194
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owen2009 View Post
    hello eugene,

    how are you? when will we be seeing you compete next?
    I am taking one year off to get bigger, next is NY pro in 2010

  8. #195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    I am taking one year off to get bigger, next is NY pro in 2010
    good, i read in some of your post how you used to powerlift? what were your max lifts?

    As i know russian athletes are super strong.
    Check my journal out.ROAD TO NATURAL BODYBUILDING

  9. #196

    Default

    Genia, growing up in Russia, you said Shwarzenegger was your motivation to become the best bodybuilder of all time, did you look up to another athlete in particular, if so, who? and why? spasiba

  10. #197
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owen2009 View Post
    good, i read in some of your post how you used to powerlift? what were your max lifts?

    As i know russian athletes are super strong.
    I did squat 700 lbs , dead lift 700 lbs, bench press 540 lbs

  11. #198
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Genia, growing up in Russia, you said Shwarzenegger was your motivation to become the best bodybuilder of all time, did you look up to another athlete in particular, if so, who? and why? spasiba
    Yes , Schwarzenegger was my idol for bodybuilding and life, i olso liked Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray, the best symertry , classic bodies
    My mom is very big Shawn"s fan , i went to Russia couple months ago and she still has his posters on the wall , she calls him very handsom man

  12. #199
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,224
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Eugene how is your wifes prep for the team universe going?

  13. #200

    Default

    Genia, how many grams of fat should I have in my diet on the low carb/zero days ?

  14. #201
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Hey Eugene how is your wifes prep for the team universe going?
    Prep is going very well, she looks better then last year

  15. #202
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Genia, how many grams of fat should I have in my diet on the low carb/zero days ?
    I usually use only olive oil for salad its about table spoon

  16. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    I did squat 700 lbs , dead lift 700 lbs, bench press 540 lbs
    wooow there some good lifts, i've met a few Russian judo athletes and they were strong strong men!!

    World class athletes.
    Check my journal out.ROAD TO NATURAL BODYBUILDING

  17. #204
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,224
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great to hear Eugene,You two are some of the coolest people in the Industry,I wish Lena all the best in her contest! Who knows maybe a pro card and her name on the Infamous Mayor T Shirt? LOL!

Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •