Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB PRO EUGENE MISHIN

Button Man

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    Problem in Russia is that everything is too expensive, Protein, suppliments and gym fee. Many young talented Bodybuilder with good genetics can not afford to compete. Too much money for their show prep.
    Yes i agree,i live myself in europe and food itself is expensive as it is..and especially when you'r young and try to study, waste of potential right there.

Great seeing a taller guy on its way up!

By the way,do you used to go that heavy in younger days in the offseason?,or that was when you were powerlifting? - http://www.evgenymishin.com/publicit.../000000091.jpg picture at the top
    Last edited by Dalorenzo; May 1st, 2009 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalorenzo View Post
    Yes i agree,i live myself in europe and food itself is expensive as it is..and especially when you'r young and try to study, waste of potential right there.

Great seeing a taller guy on its way up!

By the way,do you used to go that heavy in younger days in the offseason?,or that was when you were powerlifting? - http://www.evgenymishin.com/publicit.../000000091.jpg picture at the top
    HolyShit!!! I was a fat pig... I lifted very heavy when I was a powerlifter.

Spotter

Default question

while cycling your carbs 300-200-100 how much fat do you take in daily

Quote Originally Posted by tornquad2 View Post
    while cycling your carbs 300-200-100 how much fat do you take in daily
    None, I get natural fat from foods like chicken, turkey and lean meats (steak).

vargasty

How dos this diet look for somon who wants to drop 30 lbs. in 5-6 months? I am 220lbs. and want to be 190 lbs. I am doing 1 hour low intensity cardio per day and train high volume. I too like the keto but I feel I loose way to much size and intensity in the gym, I can't even train.

Meal 1.) 60 g whey Isolate, 1 cup grits

Meal 2.)7 oz. chickn, 28 g almonds
    Meal 3.) 60 g why Isolate, 1 tbsp. macadamia nut ouk
    Meal4.)7 oz. steak, 1 cup greens, 1 tbsp olive oil
    Meal 5.)7 oz. chicken, 1 cup grits
    Meal 6.) Post Workout60 g whey Isolate, 75 g Vitargo.

Quote Originally Posted by vargasty View Post
    How dos this diet look for somon who wants to drop 30 lbs. in 5-6 months? I am 220lbs. and want to be 190 lbs. I am doing 1 hour low intensity cardio per day and train high volume. I too like the keto but I feel I loose way to much size and intensity in the gym, I can't even train.

Meal 1.) 60 g whey Isolate, 1 cup grits

Meal 2.)7 oz. chickn, 28 g almonds
    Meal 3.) 60 g why Isolate, 1 tbsp. macadamia nut ouk
    Meal4.)7 oz. steak, 1 cup greens, 1 tbsp olive oil
    Meal 5.)7 oz. chicken, 1 cup grits
    Meal 6.) Post Workout60 g whey Isolate, 75 g Vitargo.
    I always felt that nuts and peanutbutter made me feel bloated and full around my waist...
    I think you should try to increase the protein 60g each meal - chicken and steak bring up to 9oz, that should bring you to 360g protein per day. Meal #1 looks good, meal #2, 9 oz chick, replace almonds with 1cup brown rice, meal #3 - just protein, meal #4-perfect but 9 oz meat, meal #5- 9oz chick with 1/2cup brown rice, meal #6 perfect.

Try it out and let me know how it works... Very hard to do diet when I don't know your body type and metabolism. And keep up the cardio, low intensity, if you can, try to break it up, 1 session-morning, 1session- night 30 min each.
    Good luck
    eugene

vargasty

I always felt that nuts and peanutbutter made me feel bloated and full around my waist...
    I think you should try to increase the protein 60g each meal - chicken and steak bring up to 9oz, that should bring you to 360g protein per day. Meal #1 looks good, meal #2, 9 oz chick, replace almonds with 1cup brown rice, meal #3 - just protein, meal #4-perfect but 9 oz meat, meal #5- 9oz chick with 1/2cup brown rice, meal #6 perfect.

Try it out and let me know how it works... Very hard to do diet when I don't know your body type and metabolism. And keep up the cardio, low intensity, if you can, try to break it up, 1 session-morning, 1session- night 30 min each.
    Good luck
    eugene
    Cool will do, I thought 7 oz. was 60 g of protein since it was cooked weight but I will bump it up. My metabolism is average, I have dieted down and been shredded on keto but I Felt like my training had suffered. Would that be to much carbs? i don't know if I am scared of carbs lol aftr the bad name they get or if I should eat a little more?
    Last edited by vargasty; May 2nd, 2009 at 07:47 PM.

Cool will do, I thought 7 oz. was 60 g of protein since it was cooked weight but I will bump it up. My metabolism is average, I have dieted down and been shredded on keto but I Felt like my training had suffered. Would that be to much carbs? i don't know if I am scared of carbs lol aftr the bad name they get or if I should eat a little more?
    I think you should be fine, carbs are low for your weight and I think you will have enough strength to get through your workout and hold MUSCLE.
    Sometimes you can rebound from Keto to carb diet, BUT you already had some carbs so i think you will be ok. Make sure you take Multi vitamins and suppliments for additional support. I take JetFuel (fatburner) that "GAT" makes, GREAT STUFF!!! I can feel the difference, Energy without the shakes.

Hey Eugene.. i watched your video.. You are the best!! keep up the training and goodluck with the newyork pro show..

Quote Originally Posted by ABOBO View Post
    Hey Eugene.. i watched your video.. You are the best!! keep up the training and goodluck with the newyork pro show..
    Thank you...

Hey Eugene,

I would like to ask how do you figure out how much carbs you need that wont put too much weight on you, not exactly too much weight but rather increase your body fat%. I know it depends on a person whether the person can eat alot of carbs and still stay lean from that + cardio. But when you're in the off-season do you eat alot of carbs everyday? and how does it change in the pre-contest.

Also how much cardio done?

Thanks!

vargasty

I think you should be fine, carbs are low for your weight and I think you will have enough strength to get through your workout and hold MUSCLE.
    Sometimes you can rebound from Keto to carb diet, BUT you already had some carbs so i think you will be ok. Make sure you take Multi vitamins and suppliments for additional support. I take JetFuel (fatburner) that "GAT" makes, GREAT STUFF!!! I can feel the difference, Energy without the shakes.
    hahhaha Derek's had me on JEt Fuel for a while now, best stimulant out there.... WOuld you reccomend I cycle the carbs? or would 200-250 g a day be good? Thanks for helping me bro, good luck in NY!

Quote Originally Posted by jj2006 View Post
    Hey Eugene,

I would like to ask how do you figure out how much carbs you need that wont put too much weight on you, not exactly too much weight but rather increase your body fat%. I know it depends on a person whether the person can eat alot of carbs and still stay lean from that + cardio. But when you're in the off-season do you eat alot of carbs everyday? and how does it change in the pre-contest.

Also how much cardio done?

Thanks!
    Off-season No CARDIO, I keep the carbs about 1gm per pound of body weight, 300 - 350 a day, mostly brown rice, works good for my body, keeps me lean. For contest prep, 300, 200, 100grams, with cardio, when I cycle the carbs I see my body change and get lean. Cardio is between 45-60 min. a day.

hahhaha Derek's had me on JEt Fuel for a while now, best stimulant out there.... WOuld you reccomend I cycle the carbs? or would 200-250 g a day be good? Thanks for helping me bro, good luck in NY!
    Yes, Cycle the carbs and your bodyfat will drop.Play around with the carbs, like-day1 200, day2 100 and day 3 50gm... JetFuel works great, I take it everyday and WOW!!!!

vargasty

Yes, Cycle the carbs and your bodyfat will drop.Play around with the carbs, like-day1 200, day2 100 and day 3 50gm... JetFuel works great, I take it everyday and WOW!!!!
    Ok sounds like a plan. Ya Jet Fuel is the only fat burner that doesn't stop working. I tried Dren and it was like Ephedrine at first then it stopped working all of a sudden...

Spotter

how did u build your traps up to look so full and powerfull looking? i've tried shrugs with little success. maybe i'm doing them wrong. u think going as high as 50 reps help?

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    how did u build your traps up to look so full and powerfull looking? i've tried shrugs with little success. maybe i'm doing them wrong. u think going as high as 50 reps help?
    I think 50 reps each set is to much. I've seen a change when I keep it between 12-15 reps 4-SETS and Squeeze and HOLD with each one. You must feel the exersize work. Also, super-set the position, from front to back. You can see this in my shoulder workout video. Make sure you have enough food to support muscle growth.
    Good Luck and let me know how this works for you.

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast