Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,293 to 1,309 of 2153

Thread: Q and A with IFBB PRO EUGENE MISHIN

  1. #1293
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,383
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    Bring some Beer we can have fun before finals
    What kind of beer?

  2. #1294
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    What kind of beer?
    Any good one

  3. #1295
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,383
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    Any good one
    I love Imports! Im Fired up to see you kick ass in at the ny pro! You get ripped every time because your very dedicated and dont cheat on your diet! I respect you disipline alot! Say hi to Lena too!

  4. #1296
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I love Imports! Im Fired up to see you kick ass in at the ny pro! You get ripped every time because your very dedicated and dont cheat on your diet! I respect you disipline alot! Say hi to Lena too!
    Thank you man

  5. #1297
    Beast KrohDaddi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    exquisite torment
    Posts
    7,745
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    what can you do with beer before finals? wash your hair?

    is there a Russian beer?
    i've seen Ukrainian beer but can't think of actual russian beer
    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

  6. #1298
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    what can you do with beer before finals? wash your hair?

    is there a Russian beer?
    i've seen Ukrainian beer but can't think of actual russian beer
    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #1299
    Beast KrohDaddi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    exquisite torment
    Posts
    7,745
    Gender
    Male

    Default



    there's this stuff
    not bad; bit weak
    ends in -ian so sells well with same crowd who think Switzerland is a Scandinavian country
    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

  8. #1300
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post


    there's this stuff
    not bad; bit weak
    ends in -ian so sells well with same crowd who think Switzerland is a Scandinavian country
    Can i mix it with Vodka before NY pro, i mean before prejudging?

  9. #1301
    Beast KrohDaddi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    exquisite torment
    Posts
    7,745
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

  10. #1302
    Mass Monster Billy Blackwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    The Europa show
    You competed at this one in orlando again? I saw you in 2010 I think at Orlando but I didn't see bodybuilding this year.

  11. #1303
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    Thats Delitious man, i am in

  12. #1304
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    You competed at this one in orlando again? I saw you in 2010 I think at Orlando but I didn't see bodybuilding this year.
    No, Open class this year

  13. #1305
    Beast KrohDaddi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    exquisite torment
    Posts
    7,745
    Gender
    Male

    Default



    ^snack size

    available in bait shops nationwide
    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

  14. #1306
    Mass Monster Billy Blackwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    No, Open class this year
    There wasn't even an open this year at the Orlando europa? Thank god I didn't buy a ticket haha. Each time I passed by there were just somewhat muscular guys wearing board shorts on stage. It's the same people you see walking in the expo, just on stage with a tan.

  15. #1307
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    There wasn't even an open this year at the Orlando europa? Thank god I didn't buy a ticket haha. Each time I passed by there were just somewhat muscular guys wearing board shorts on stage. It's the same people you see walking in the expo, just on stage with a tan.
    Lol, same people walking at the expo, you are funny

  16. #1308
    IFBB PRO Eugene Mishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post


    ^snack size

    available in bait shops nationwide
    http://youtu.be/mwxR7-2ufzE

  17. #1309
    Beast KrohDaddi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    exquisite torment
    Posts
    7,745
    Gender
    Male

    Default



    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •