Birthday: 2-21
    Residence: Long Island, NY
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 290

eugenedelts.jpg

SnapShot(0).jpg

SnapShot(1).jpg

SnapShot(2).jpg

Like most other teenagers, his dream was to become big and strong, so he trained hard and serious to acheive his goal. In 1994 he decided to enter his first competition in St.Petersburg and placed 4th. In 1995 he competed again, and achieved 3rd place in the Junior division, and 2nd in the men's division.

In 1995 he decided to hide out and increase his mass. During that time, he competed in powerlifting competitions. In his first competition, he won his 125 Kilo category, and one week later he won the Champion of Russia national competition. In 1996 and 1997, he continued to win National and International competitions.

In December 1997, he started dieting for the St. Petersburg competition in May 98. To do so, he lost 100 lbs in 5 months. He placed 5th in the Super Heavy Weight division. One week later, he competed in Nationals and placed 8th. He went on to place in every competition he entered in the following years.

Eugene was educated in St. Petersburg University, and graduated in 1998 with a degree in Physical Culture bachelor of science, and also became a certified mythologist for medical gymnastics.
    Last edited by Robbie Durand; April 30th, 2009 at 11:26 PM.

Eugene Mishin trains delts at Bev's Powerhouse Gym.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2002/225/

Thank you Steve and Rob for welcoming me to the site. MD offers important information from Great Athletes in the industry and I am honored to be part of your Forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Eugene, It's great to see you have your own thread here. I saw your pictures that Robbie had uploaded of you training delts at the Bev just wanted to let you know you look great! keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by jj2006 View Post
    Welcome Eugene, It's great to see you have your own thread here. I saw your pictures that Robbie had uploaded of you training delts at the Bev just wanted to let you know you look great! keep it up!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

MARCO

Hi Eugene...In the video you said that on KETO diet you ate 250 grams of proteins and now on a carb diet you eat almost double 450 grams!what you think what make you fuller - increasing protein or introducing the carbs in diet??It`s obvious that you were 250+ in contest shape and you were on 250 grams of protein that you can still be very big eating 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight...what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO View Post
    Hi Eugene...In the video you said that on KETO diet you ate 250 grams of proteins and now on a carb diet you eat almost double 450 grams!what you think what make you fuller - increasing protein or introducing the carbs in diet??It`s obvious that you were 250+ in contest shape and you were on 250 grams of protein that you can still be very big eating 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight...what do you think?
    I started at 320lbs and should eat 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight. But my diet was too little protein for BB. Carbs gave me energy to train when I felt like dying on fats only. I lost too much muscle and felt like death... Now my carbs change everyday and I leaned out and have energy. Both made me fuller, Protein to hold muscle and carbs for energy to train...

MARCO

And can you give me a example of your meals??how many meals,how many protein and carbs per meals??

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO View Post
    And can you give me a example of your meals??how many meals,how many protein and carbs per meals??
    meal #1 - 14 egg whites - with 3oz uncooked oats
    meal #2 - 12 oz chicken, turkey or fish with 1/2 cup dry brown rice
    meal #3 - #6 same as #2

I keep my proteins at about 450gm a day and carbs at 300gms day 1, 200gms day 2 and 100gms day 3. this is very old school, but is seems to work for me. As I get closer to my show, things will change as my body changes. Alexander Vishnevskiy (from Russia) has been doing my diet with me sending him weekly pictures. He will be coming to NY the week of my show to work with me and dial me in. Still a surprize for me what he has planned. WE WILL SEE...

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    meal #1 - 14 egg whites - with 3oz uncooked oats
    meal #2 - 12 oz chicken, turkey or fish with 1/2 cup dry brown rice
    meal #3 - #6 same as #2

I keep my proteins at about 450gm a day and carbs at 300gms day 1, 200gms day 2 and 100gms day 3. this is very old school, but is seems to work for me. As I get closer to my show, things will change as my body changes. Alexander Vishnevskiy (from Russia) has been doing my diet with me sending him weekly pictures. He will be coming to NY the week of my show to work with me and dial me in. Still a surprize for me what he has planned. WE WILL SEE...
    is the meat weight cooked or raw?

Quote Originally Posted by NTT91 View Post
    is the meat weight cooked or raw?
    The meat weight is cooked, and I thow in a small amount of veg. some salad and cucumbers with soysause.

Button Man

Do you know who Andrey Prokophyev and the young kid he trains are?,you think he can succeed further in the sport?

Prokophyev ? from St -Petersburg?

Button Man

Yes

He is good man, i was competing with him many years ago in Russia, he knows what he is doing, i just want to say one thing, we have very strong bodybulding school in St-Petersburg its not because i am from there, because we have the strongest bodybuilding team in the World, its many years russian team is getting first places World and Europe and if you remember the bodybulding began in St- Petersburg almost one hundred years ago,
    Eugene Sandow

Button Man

Yeah i've noticed that many great russian builders are exactly from st Petersburg,i think it's a goldmine for upcomming talents,but it's way harder to get noticed compared to usa.

Anyway,thank's for answering the question,have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalorenzo View Post
    Yeah i've noticed that many great russian builders are exactly from st Petersburg,i think it's a goldmine for upcomming talents,but it's way harder to get noticed compared to usa.

Anyway,thank's for answering the question,have a nice day.
    Problem in Russia is that everything is too expensive, Protein, suppliments and gym fee. Many young talented Bodybuilder with good genetics can not afford to compete. Too much money for their show prep.

Page 1 of 127 123456789101151101 ... LastLast