Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115116117118119120121122123124125
Results 2,109 to 2,124 of 2124

Thread: Q and A with IFBB PRO EUGENE MISHIN

Default American Dream

Today is my 14 th year anniversary been in America and successfully reaching my goals
    For those 14 years I began American citizen
    Top pro Bodybuilder and slowly move to movie industry
    It's great feelings when you get what you want specially without any help
    When I came to America to do Night Of Champions and I just stayed in NYC after competition was over
    I came out in the city without money, friends and of cause did not speak English, I had only Russian passport
    I slept outside mostly in the Parks with Homeless people and share food together but slowly I got a job and room where I could stay and my life started to get better and better till today and I still have a lot of goals to reach
    America is the great country with big opportunities and a lot of people who were born here do not realize that and some have no respect
    I am walking on the street of Manhattan and people recognize me but 14 years ago I was just a tourist-homeless
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Anniversary

Today is my 14 th year anniversary been in America and successfully reaching my goals
    When I came to America to do Night Of Champions and I just stayed in NYC after competition was over
    I came out in the city without money, friends and of cause did not speak English, I had only Russian passport
    I slept outside mostly in the Parks with Homeless people and share food together but slowly I got a job and room where I could stay and my life started to get better and better till today and I still have a lot of goals to reach
    America is the great country with big opportunities and a lot of people who were born here do not realize that and some have no respect

I am walking on the street of Manhattan and people recognize me but 14 years ago I was just a tourist-homeless

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post

As an American born citizen, I am honored to call you a fellow American. Keep up the hard work, Eugene.
    Your Majesty

Default Performance

One of gigs in NYC

Default Graduation

With my Step son Mathew on his Graduations
    I came to my wife's life Lena Squarciafico-Mishin 12 years ago to help her wth her 4 children
    I know Mathew from 6 years old
    I always was there when he and his sister needed
    I am happy with his success at the school and I feel good that my mission is complete

Default American Dream

When my father died I was 8 years old , Soviet Union was slowly breaking down , I had to turn to man in my 8 and started to care my family , my first job I got when I was 10 in big electric Equepment factory
    I was always looking up to Russian Heros from WW2 it gave to me a lot of motivation , few years later Soviet Union finally broke down and Russia began separate from other republics and of cause economy felt down on the floor
    In my 14,I had few jobs to take care the family even my mother was working for 5 shifts in a week , she is a doctor , she had small salary about $50 a month been doctor plus government hold it salary for a year
    It means if you work in June 2017 you will get your first salary in June in 2018
    In 1990 on my birthday when I turned 14
    Everything changed
    I have not seen my friend for 2 years and when I met him in my birthday
    He looked build like bodybuilder he was 2 years older then me and he was ready working out for year
    His name was Roman
    He told me that next to our house one new gym is opening , it was 10 rubles a month
    I could not find that money it was too expensive
    Roman gave it to me to make sure we train together after workout I understood that's what I want to do for life been in bodybuilding industry
    Then after workout he said lets go to watch movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger , I did not know who was Arnold
    In my town we did not have cinema
    It was small room with 2 black and white TV sets and one video Cassette player
    Room was for 20 people
    This day was movie about Russian police officer Name is Ivan Danko
    It was Red Heat
    After seen this movie I got so much motivation for my life and I said myself this is going to be my goal for future and way where to go
    I started to read all books and magazines about Arnold and bodybuilding , sometimes I was reading few times the same book
    Arnold began my idol
    I wanted to do the same as he did
    Be champion in bodybuilding , come to America and be movies star to give motivation to others
    Time passed and I reached half of my goals
    Began top amateur bodybuilder in the word then began top pro bodybuilder then began American citizen and on my way to Hollywood
    I Started to do tv shows and tv commercials
    Last tv commercial everyone knows it's tv commercial for Applegate

Every goal you reach you are getting more stronger and better

Sometimes you are going throw the pain and a lot of problems in your life but you will never stop to reach your target no matter what

America is great country in the world with a lot of opportunities and a lot of people living in America do not realize it

Default Some past -Getting for the Europa pro

2 weeks out, 310 lbs

Default TV show Power season 4

Third year I am working with this fantastic tv show and professional Crew
    this season I was Tommy's bodyguard
    Every Year I am moving up
    Power is coming on June 25 it's going to be wild

Default TV Series Power season 4

It's my my third season working with tv show Power on Starz , every year I get more knowing in production, crew began like family
    This year I began Tommy's bodyguard

Default Arms training

My training usually starts at 5 30 am

Default My new TV commercial with John Mayer

Few days ago I had new experience working with John Mayer
    its going to be funny

Default Power Season 4

My experience working with TV show Power on Starz
    it's my 3 rd year and every year I am getting more known in production and crew

Default AppleGateFarms TV Commercial

Commercials for Applegatefarms began so popular in America that any place i go and people recognize me , few years ago i just was tourist in America and did not speak english but i always believe in myself and what i do and all doors are opening for me
    i remember that people laugh on me in my coutry and some people are here that i will not make it but it never bothered me, who talks like that usually did not get anywhere in life , usually if you are successful in life you have no time to pay attention for anyone , you see only your targets and wok to get there
    Last edited by Eugene Mishin; July 4th, 2017 at 11:00 PM.

Default My transformation

In 16 weeks I lost 100 lbs without cardio but I was training 2 times a day 6 times a week
    i had 90 egg whites and 2 lbs of meet a day

Default Back Training

Default Guardian of Galaxy

My new project

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115116117118119120121122123124125