Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Dr. Mordcai Blau M.D., P.C.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
    DAVE, IM NOT PUTTING IT DOWN IM ASKING HOW CAN THE AVERAGE JOE WHO WORKS AN AVERAGE JOB AFFORD THE LUXURY OF THIS TYPE OF EXPENSIVE SURGRY.......
    I agree Gregg, the average guy could find more usefull ways to spend $6600 US than worry about having their gyno removed particularly if the gyno is not directly impacting their health.

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    I agree Gregg, the average guy could find more usefull ways to spend $6600 US than worry about having their gyno removed particularly if the gyno is not directly impacting their health.
    This investment is worth it only if the gynecomastia condition bothers you. One problem is that over the time it may increase in size. Other problems are possible pain and lactation(Discharge). Malignancy does exists in man but is extremely rare and if found it is usually in elderly people.
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

if i had gyno i would get it removed immedietly ,,but i would do g4p with derek for the money thats for certain

oh shit!!!! just re read my post i wouldnt ,,,thats wouldnt lol

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh View Post
    if i had gyno i would get it removed immedietly ,,but i would do g4p with derek for the money thats for certain
    don't bring that stuff in this thread man
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Im a average Joe working an average job as a help desk tech and trust me ......even if your not a BB if your gyno bothers you will do what it takes. For me i just charge it on my visa lol. Still healing being that it was not even 2 weeks ago i had the surgery. Not sure if im going to be happy with the results because im not sure if my doctor removed enough of the gland. And if i dont like it i'll do the smart thing and go to Dr. Blau and Visa it up again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear of War View Post
    Im a average Joe working an average job as a help desk tech and trust me ......even if your not a BB if your gyno bothers you will do what it takes. For me i just charge it on my visa lol. Still healing being that it was not even 2 weeks ago i had the surgery. Not sure if im going to be happy with the results because im not sure if my doctor removed enough of the gland. And if i dont like it i'll do the smart thing and go to Dr. Blau and Visa it up again lol.
    Thank you. We perform over 200 Gynecomastia procedures a year. A large percentage of them are body builders. The recurrence rate is extremely small. Quite a few of those cases are secondary (Patient that already had Gynecomastia surgery somewhere else but not enough Gladular tissue was removed).
    We do specialize in Male breast reduction surgery and about 40% of our practice is devoted to Gynecomastia surgery.
    www.cosmetic-md.com
    www.gynecomastia-md.com
    914-428-4700

914-428-4700

Lots of question from the guys.

I have a question. I have seen tummy tucks done and they all seem to be done from hip to hip. Can a mini be done using an old scar (c-section) to minimize visual scarring?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Hanson View Post
    Lots of question from the guys.

I have a question. I have seen tummy tucks done and they all seem to be done from hip to hip. Can a mini be done using an old scar (c-section) to minimize visual scarring?

Thanks in advance.
    Laura ,Every one has individual needs .There are patients that can use a shorter scar ,others need a full abdominoplasty ,which means longer scar. Mini tummy tuck is another option. It is best to came for a complementary consultation.
    Go to our web site to the tummy tuck section.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com/abdominoplasty/abdominoplasty_tummy_tuck.asp

914-428-4700

Dr Blau has fixed TONS of botched gynecomastia jobs where other doctor's have left too many glands in, never took glands out (only liposuctioned), misplaced the nipple......ect........... If you have an issue with how a previous surgery was performed, ASK DR BLAU. I Bet he can help you with that aggravating, embarrassing, problem you "thought" had no solution.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBlau View Post
    Laura ,Every one has individual needs .There are patients that can use a shorter scar ,others need a full abdominoplasty ,which means longer scar. Mini tummy tuck is another option. It is best to came for a complementary consultation.
    Go to our web site to the tummy tuck section.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com/abdominop...tummy_tuck.asp
    Doc, I wish I could come in for a visit. NY is a bit far from my location.

I will say your work looks wonderful.

Default dR BLAU

I LEFT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE CAN YOU PLEASE READ AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP. THANKS GREATELY APPRECAITE IT

DEREK ANTHONY
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

Doctor Blau has done some amazing "LIP JOBS" on a number of top FIGURE and BODYBUILDING stars........... his enhancements are very natural looking (not like some of these SILICON-ENHANCED "fish lips" that are floating around)..........

Default THANKS

THANKS DR. BLAU I MADE A APPOINTMENT FOR JUNE 12TH 230PM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. LETS TAKE BEFORE AND AFTERS AND POST .

EVERYONE I GO BACK TO DR. BLAU CAUSE HES THE BEST SURGEON. LOOK AT MY GYNO SURGERY. MY CHEST IS TEN TIMES BETTER AND GET COMPLIMENTS ON IT ALL THE TIME.

THANKS

DR. B
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony View Post
    THANKS DR. BLAU I MADE A APPOINTMENT FOR JUNE 12TH 230PM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. LETS TAKE BEFORE AND AFTERS AND POST .

EVERYONE I GO BACK TO DR. BLAU CAUSE HES THE BEST SURGEON. LOOK AT MY GYNO SURGERY. MY CHEST IS TEN TIMES BETTER AND GET COMPLIMENTS ON IT ALL THE TIME.

THANKS

DR. B
    Definite improvement Derek. He did an excellent job.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Hanson View Post
    Definite improvement Derek. He did an excellent job.
    hes the best !! i m very happy with the results. its been years. and havent had one problem with my operation. i highly recomend him to anyone looking to get there gyno removed.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony View Post
    hes the best !! i m very happy with the results. its been years. and havent had one problem with my operation. i highly recomend him to anyone looking to get there gyno removed.
    Why are you going again? =)

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast