Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do u say when a mofu insults the marines

Banned

I think that most of the time you can just point and laugh at whatever dumbass says some ignorant shit like that. I've realized that most people that say anything like marines are stupid, the airforce is lazy, navy guys are gay, or the army doesn't do anything have some huge flaw you can exploit in front of all their friends. Just the other day some guy called me a P.O.G. (some severely overweight guy) and laughed with all his friends, I responded with "your fat." Everyone should respect all branches of the military.

You shouldnt be so insecure.

Its a weakness that holds you back.

The best Marines I have worked with didnt have to remind people who they were or what the Marines represented.

But the dirtbags always had to.

understand?

Dedicated Noob

So much anger, man you gotta relize your one of the few, the brave. So what someone talks bs, they cant fill the shoes you can, id take their shit with a smile, and ask them what theyve accomplished in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage1371 View Post
    I was just joking, I do have a short temper for anyone who disses the armed forces all together(yes even the lazy Air Force). At least they stood up and did something. Then for someone whose freedom they are protecting, to mock them or poke at them for something is just wrong. I usually try not to fight, but this is one subject I will get pissed over.
    Lazy Air Force? I was Security Forces in the Air Force and it definetely wasn't a lazy job. I was deployed to an Army base in southern Iraq where I did riot control and convoys. Not all Air Force is lazy...
    At least i am not a animal RAPIST like your self, keep to the human's. -aarons

They just do it to piss us off...you know that. The worst way to respond is with anger or violence, because that's exactly what they want.

My response: "I'm glad you appreciate your right to free speech, but perhaps you'd like to do a little more research in the future or be more open-minded towards others? Just a suggestion, it's your right to hold an uninformed, closed-minded opinion, and I support you."

Shuts them up every damn time.
    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryriddick View Post
    They just do it to piss us off...you know that. The worst way to respond is with anger or violence, because that's exactly what they want.

My response: "I'm glad you appreciate your right to free speech, but perhaps you'd like to do a little more research in the future or be more open-minded towards others? Just a suggestion, it's your right to hold an uninformed, closed-minded opinion, and I support you."

Shuts them up every damn time.
    You know what they say: violence may not be the best option but it's still a fucking option
    Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

nothing because youre a grown ass man if its another service member realize that its going to happen its like a family man by brother and i go at it but if someone else acts up its on you know and if its someone who has never served just remind them that you defend thier right to say that stupid sh!t and go about yours

OK... I got out of the Corps last October after 12 years of service... I am now at school and there are a lot of other vets around... I have noticed that people talk shit about the other 3 services pretty regularly but no one says shit about the Marines and if they did I would just laugh at them because you can't understand something you never experienced... But if you feel the need to defend the Marine Corps just hit'em with the Reagan quote:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
    if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
    have that problem."
    President Ronald Reagan

1997- Plt 2116 Hco 2nd RTBN
    1998- 1st Plt Hco MCT
    1998- AMOC 13/98
    1998- LVS 5/98
    1998-2001 7th Comm Bn
    2001-2002 H Btry 3/14
    2002-2008 MTACS-18
    2008-2009 3rd AABN

Quote Originally Posted by hulk4lif View Post
    no dude thats too quick. bad idea man!!! u cut his throat from ear to ear and drink his blood in front of his fuckimg mother, then u shoot him in his chest so he can suffer a little bit more 4 insulting the very people who allow him to even exist freely. fuck all the librels, theyre real all assholes they really are bro. let them stay in the hamptons or where ever the fuck they come from.
    You aren't fit for service. You need mental counseling and re-assignment.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78 View Post
    You aren't fit for service. You need mental counseling and re-assignment.
    An English course wouldn't hurt him either.
    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12