Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: About Bodybuilding Myth Busters :.

Thumbs up About Bodybuilding Myth Busters :.

Bodybuilding Myth Busters is now open!

This forum will contain various round-table discussions to common bodybuilding questions. It's a good place for newbies and veterans to find and reply to hot topics.

Have you seen the same thread re-posted a zillion times? Request to have the topic posted here, to host an official end-all debate, by PMing a Training Forum Leader or a Moderator.

Time to truly iron some stuff out!

Great idea, Warrior!

perhaps we should start an muscle function thread. but i like this new sub-group should stir some interesting convo.
    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

I agree. Very good idea.

Is there going to be explosions? dummies getting abused in ways no human body could be?

out with the crap -
    Dustin
    "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."
    John Ruskin

No matter what level of expertise you claim to be, chances are you’ve encountered or run across the myths of aerobic exercise and weight control. Maybe you fell prey to a few of them and maybe you just silently chuckled as the poor sap next you just did 60 minutes of cardio bike work as a warm-up.

Quote Originally Posted by annieshanta View Post
    No matter what level of expertise you claim to be, chances are you’ve encountered or run across the myths of aerobic exercise and weight control. Maybe you fell prey to a few of them and maybe you just silently chuckled as the poor sap next you just did 60 minutes of cardio bike work as a warm-up.
    Good idea!

[ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=62525"]Is aerobic exercise necessary in weight control?[/ame]

So what is the format?

Quote Originally Posted by R_U_Red_D View Post
    So what is the format?
    If you got something that you want pinned in there - people constantly discuss but often never really come to any conclusions... something you want to host, just let me know... I don't want the forum to get cluttered, so try and be creative, and specific if necessary...

THIS IS AWSOME..Thanks

Nobody

Good idea, hopefully clear up a lot of the misconception's present today

Informant

I Agree with you.

Dedicated Noob

i am looking got more facts busting the myths as there are many around to be cleared and i am all set to get all of that

Little Guy

Hi, My abs are almost perfect but not my legs. I have been working on my legs for a while. My trainer asked me to quit smoking. He made it very clear that he won’t continue training if I don’t. I’m very much disturbed because of this. I have heard that smoking affects the ability to lift weights but, I haven't felt so. My trainer told me that smoking decreases the oxygen in the blood and makes it harder for oxygen to transfer into muscle cells so, as there is less oxygen available for your muscles they tire more quickly. He is very much dedicated to work and simply following his advice and routines are pretty hard. I’ve been doing weight lifting for a while now and I am an occasional smoker too. I am aware of the other demerits of smoking and nicotine. Although I am planning to take an appointment at a clinic in Toronto , I’m curious about the facts and myth about body building and smoking. Kindly share your views about this. How do cigarettes affect our workout? I don’t usually smoke during the workout but only after it. Is this dangerous too? Share your views and wisdom. Thank you.
    Last edited by Daibhí O'Buadain; August 6th, 2017 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Removed embeded link to external commercial site.