Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 117

Thread: Are Decline Presses Better Than Incline Presses?

  1. #69
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    I APPRECIATE THE INPUT.....THIS WAS BECOMING AN ATTACK ON ME INSTEAD OF A DISCUSSION ABOUT BUSTING CHEST TRAINING MYTHS
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  2. #70
    Atlas H4TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    See that nice house down the street? Not there..
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    LMAO

    Where did you get that fake fact from?
    I read it in a study posted in last month's MD.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

    15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

  3. #71
    Atlas H4TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    See that nice house down the street? Not there..
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    your treating the training forum like the pit what is your problem?
    lol...my bad dude.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

    15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

  4. #72
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    I read it in a study posted in last month's MD.
    i have every MD FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS...I MAY LOOK FOR THAT ONE.....IS IT THE ONE WITH SETH ON THE COVER?
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  5. #73
    Atlas H4TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    See that nice house down the street? Not there..
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    i have every MD FROM THE LAST 8 YEARS...I MAY LOOK FOR THAT ONE.....IS IT THE ONE WITH SETH ON THE COVER?
    You know I'm not 100% on that but it was either the red one or the one before it. It was in the little "Training Facts" part or whatever it is. I'll look for it later this afternoon and PM you it for sure.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

    15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

  6. #74
    GeorgeForemanRules
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    I read it in a study posted in last month's MD.
    So you got it from a gym rat and you are using his opinion for your data.

    Nice.

  7. #75
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    THER IS A SECTION IN MD WHERE BLECHMAN SUMMARIZES PUBLISHED STUDIES.....BUT I LOOKED THROUGH THE LAST ONE AND THATS NOT THERE.........I HAVE THEM ALL....DONT REMEMBER THAT
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  8. #76
    Atlas H4TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    See that nice house down the street? Not there..
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    So you got it from a gym rat and you are using his opinion for your data.

    Nice.
    I beleive it was a study from a british university.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    THER IS A SECTION IN MD WHERE BLECHMAN SUMMARIZES PUBLISHED STUDIES.....BUT I LOOKED THROUGH THE LAST ONE AND THATS NOT THERE.........I HAVE THEM ALL....DONT REMEMBER THAT
    It's in one of them I assure you. I'll look for it for you guys
    www.IronMagLabs.com

    15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

  9. #77
    Mass Monster Hardly Krishna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cleveland!
    Posts
    5,104
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    H4TW: I do remember reading in MD that the Incline Press only stimulates the upper chest 5% more than flat bench, but while doing inclines it puts your lower chest @ a mechanical disadvantage therefore isolating your upper pecs more thoroughly. It might have been in one of Dorian Yates articles.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    THER IS A SECTION IN MD WHERE BLECHMAN SUMMARIZES PUBLISHED STUDIES.....BUT I LOOKED THROUGH THE LAST ONE AND THATS NOT THERE.........I HAVE THEM ALL....DONT REMEMBER THAT
    regardless you are completely wrong, and you have the chest of a 8yr old chubby girl.

  10. #78
    Atlas H4TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    See that nice house down the street? Not there..
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    H4TW: I do remember reading in MD that the Incline Press only stimulates the upper chest 5% more than flat bench, but while doing inclines it puts your lower chest @ a mechanical disadvantage therefore isolating your upper pecs more thoroughly. It might have been in one of Dorian Yates articles.

    regardless you are completely wrong, and you have the chest of a 8yr old chubby girl.
    Thank god. I looked through the one I thought it was in but couldn't find it. I read somewher maybe in that same article that revers grip bench hit your upper pecs 20% more than incline.

    I love that move second to last when I train chest, I feel the standing low cable flies in my upper chest alot too.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

    15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

  11. #79
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    H4TW: I do remember reading in MD that the Incline Press only stimulates the upper chest 5% more than flat bench, but while doing inclines it puts your lower chest @ a mechanical disadvantage therefore isolating your upper pecs more thoroughly. It might have been in one of Dorian Yates articles.

    regardless you are completely wrong, and you have the chest of a 8yr old chubby girl.
    yes and you have no pics posted at all...so you are just a coward with a big mouth and no cred at all
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  12. #80
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    if you go to 2min25 seconds in the md seminar with dorian he says and i quote "you cant isolate different areas of your chest yeah?it all originates at the sternum...." he does go on to contradict himself though by saying he focused on inclines due to genetically shallow upper chest......come on guys...act like grown ups lets discuss training not tear each other down...read ....if i learned something i didnt know id be grateful not angry
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  13. #81
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    oh and dorian uses the term "physiologically impossible"
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  14. #82
    Mass Monster Hardly Krishna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cleveland!
    Posts
    5,104
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    yes and you have no pics posted at all...so you are just a coward with a big mouth and no cred at all
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    if you go to 2min25 seconds in the md seminar with dorian he says and i quote "you cant isolate different areas of your chest yeah?it all originates at the sternum...." he does go on to contradict himself though by saying he focused on inclines due to genetically shallow upper chest......come on guys...act like grown ups lets discuss training not tear each other down...read ....if i learned something i didnt know id be grateful not angry
    Cool, well that would make twice when Dorian is wrong, that cocky english faggot.

    The Clavicular Head's (upper chest)origin is the Clavicle.

    And the only thing i've learned today is that you need to be confined to the Pit Area like a fucking child.

  15. #83
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    you and hate are the ones calling names and running your mouth....im just disagreeing with your incorrect statements.....
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  16. #84
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    lol at using dorians word to prove a point and then when his educated reason does not mesh with your bs you call him names
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  17. #85
    Mass Monster Hardly Krishna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cleveland!
    Posts
    5,104
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    you and hate are the ones calling names and running your mouth....im just disagreeing with your incorrect statements.....
    You have yet to prove either of us wrong yet. Not one thing you've posted has been the least bit factual or backed up by any amount of information.

    No wonder why your wife keeps you locked @ home.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •