Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stages of Gyno

Default Stages of Gyno

If you have gyno can your nipple go through different stages (IE: being perky to soft then back to pery and vice versa)? or are they always just "Bitch tit" looking.

I'm curious about this as well.

i know i have gyno, a hard noticeable lump, discharge if i squeeze, but sometimes it LOOKS normal, but i can still feel the lump, if they just looked normal all the time the lump wouldnt bother me, but when they get all droopy looking and tender it makes me totally nuts

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTALILGUY View Post
    i know i have gyno, a hard noticeable lump, discharge if i squeeze, but sometimes it LOOKS normal, but i can still feel the lump, if they just looked normal all the time the lump wouldnt bother me, but when they get all droopy looking and tender it makes me totally nuts
    Yep same here..When the nipple gets hard, it looks normal. But other than that they are usually puffy
    "Do Work"

Barbarian

Ive gotten the begginnings of gyno and had sore nipples bumps underneath but as soon as I hit up the nolva itd be back to normal withinh a few days....Shit work like magic for me. Though I am going throgh that shit right now and the shits not working this time...Think The companys shit is underdosed or just plain old bunk ass shit...Hoping by the time I get a diff product it wont be to late.
    save 10% @ thesupplementsyndicate.com with code DK10

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatemale View Post
    Ive gotten the begginnings of gyno and had sore nipples bumps underneath but as soon as I hit up the nolva itd be back to normal withinh a few days....Shit work like magic for me. Though I am going throgh that shit right now and the shits not working this time...Think The companys shit is underdosed or just plain old bunk ass shit...Hoping by the time I get a diff product it wont be to late.
    I'm the same way....Start to feel a bump and take 20mg of Nolva and it goes away.....Maybe i'm prone to gyno......Fuck it.....I've been married for 15 years I really don't give a shit........
    "Make Pain a Friend, and you will have a Friend for Life"

I don't have any hard areas, like a big node but when I was going through puberty I had gyno.

Now when I feel my nipple area it feels like a big crater behind it.