Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ephedrine sulfate vs. ephedrine hcl

Default ephedrine sulfate vs. ephedrine hcl

is there much difference between ephedrine sulfate and ephedrine hcl as far as for thermogenesis or fat burning quailities.

is there a difference? i am trying to find the old form of ephedrine that was used in the fat burners before they were banned. i know they used ma huang. is this the same as ephedrine hcl?

hcl is more pure, thats what you want, if you use the search function theres a lot of posts about this already, get some primatene tablets. 12.5 mg hcl per tab...

bronkaid also has the HCL. Just be ready to sure your ID for the stores records as they track it and sudafed so people won't make meth outta it.
    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

i checked bronkaid and it was sulphate, which is why i looke a little harder and found that primatene has HCL, and yes they took all my info and theres also a limit on how much you can buy so you dont make meth and corrupt the kids.....

Quote Originally Posted by Geminon View Post
    bronkaid also has the HCL. Just be ready to sure your ID for the stores records as they track it and sudafed so people won't make meth outta it.
    yes bronkaid had the sulfate not hcl

sulfate hits you quicker, i prefer it over HCL, hcl takes like 30minutes for it to kick in on me, sulfate takes like under 5 and im already feeling it. Im also stronger on sulfate.

So you mean to tell me that ephedrine is in bronkaid and primatene? Is this available in most pharmacies in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_peterson View Post
    So you mean to tell me that ephedrine is in bronkaid and primatene? Is this available in most pharmacies in the US?
    And vasopro. If I were going to buy some, I would get this stuff because it's pure. The stuff at pharmacies is not.

http://www.cheap-ephedrine.com/25mgephedrine.htm
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_peterson View Post
    Its in some... Ive hit just about every drug store in the city and they dont carry it "bc its a controlled substance." Thats what a pharmacist at a RiteAid and CVS told me. You can get HCl @ www.buyvasoproephedrine.com or Bronkaid at overstockdrugstore.com
    "Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure..."

Quote Originally Posted by lighthvy View Post
    Its in some... Ive hit just about every drug store in the city and they dont carry it "bc its a controlled substance." Thats what a pharmacist at a RiteAid and CVS told me. You can get HCl @ www.buyvasoproephedrine.com or Bronkaid at overstockdrugstore.com
    It's still banned in some states, and pharmacist are allowed to deny sales too. It can only be sold as an asthma symptom reliever.

i live in PA, and our CVS and Rite Aid only sell Bronkaid, but i was at Giant the other week and they have Primatene Tablets each tablet is 12.5mg HCL, in the aisle theres a little card you have to take to the pharmacy and they record all your info from you drivers license, but they didnt question me or anything, i only got one box and it was like 8 bucks for 60 tablets

Default ephedra

well i was always really sensitive to ephedrine and i just went and bought the bronkaid with the ephedrine sulfate in it (25 mg) and it doesn't do anything at all...... i also took caffeine with it.

so ephedrine sulfate is crap.

i guess i will now try the ephedrine hcl in the primatene tabs and see if its like the old stuff.

bronkaid isn't HCL my bad folks ! But yes gabe its in OTC asthma products. It can NOT be sold as a fat burn supplement though. And regardless they track who is buying it because of a federal law to stop meth labs.

i just tried to order ephedrine hcl at dne and the said it was banned in all 50 states

They lied. Always some idiot saying the shit is banned because it was, at one point.....

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight View Post
    i just tried to order ephedrine hcl at dne and the said it was banned in all 50 states
    depends on were u tried to order it from?

Just got a local pharm and ask for those OTC asthama products mentioned above. It IS illegal to sell without ID (stop meth labs law) and to be sold as a stim/fat burner product. It IS legal just a quirk of the law restricting it.

I also don't think u can buy pure Ephadrine HCL it has to be combined with something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast