Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Quote Originally Posted by bronk View Post
    Is that a fucking joke? how much does that cost you?
    Today at costco 235 dollars for 50 lbs. of top sirlion and about 20 lbs of tilipia. Dead Serious between me and my big bro weekly we call into them the nite before so it's just ready to pick up and go. Go hard or go home. I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Thank you very much! I can assume now what Kieth means by "there's no future in frontin" is that is wouldn't make much sense for him to photoshop photos of himself when he knows very well that his future in bodybuilding is judged on what he looks like on stage, and that fake pictures would garnish him nothing.
    You finally got....wow....awesome LOL
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    Again, Prove it.

Your comments only seem racist just as the other posters did.
    name me 1 white nfl cornerback in the whoooooooole league

Quote Originally Posted by yooomoma View Post
    name me 1 white nfl cornerback in the whoooooooole league
    You mean black? QB will always be a position white folks can have a shot at cause having an arm really won't have much to do with race. Thats just a gift from god right there.

To answer your challenge. Tom Brady.

Good luck Keith can't wait to see what you bring to the plate!

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMike36 View Post
    You mean black? QB will always be a position white folks can have a shot at cause having an arm really won't have much to do with race. Thats just a gift from god right there.

To answer your challenge. Tom Brady.

Good luck Keith can't wait to see what you bring to the plate!
    He said CORNERBACK...As far as race I don't think it is racist to show differences in body structure. I do believe African American or Black people do have better genetics for muscle building. I would never say any nationality has a better mental capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    I eat lots of red meat and rice about 7 times a day and a few protein drinks. keeping my calorie intake up.
    what do you put on ur food to make it taste good? u a A1 guy?
    "Leg Day Is Business"
    Layne Norton

Wise Guy
    INJECTING MASS QUANTITIES OF ILLICIT ANABOLICS ON A FUCKING DAILY BASIS - DIE FOR FUCKING MASS

All these people talking down about a mass monster fucking freak like bodybuilding is supposed to be...unbelievable.

Keith, tear that shit up. Mass above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by gainmusclefast View Post
    what do you put on ur food to make it taste good? u a A1 guy?
    Nothing but ketcup from time to time bad acid reflex.

H U G E !
    A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Today at costco 235 dollars for 50 lbs. of top sirlion and about 20 lbs of tilipia. Dead Serious between me and my big bro weekly we call into them the nite before so it's just ready to pick up and go. Go hard or go home. I'm just saying.

Wow lol do you get a special deal for buying in super bulk lol. You eat top sirloin 7 times a day offseason or precontest?

Quote Originally Posted by bronk View Post
    Wow lol do you get a special deal for buying in super bulk lol. You eat top sirloin 7 times a day offseason or precontest?
    Yes, I do but this week doing half tilipia half beef.

7 Times a day just pick up 50 more pounds from costco with rice and a protein drink.
    I love eating ground beef/sirloin. my body responds great to it. I just wasnt sure if there were any immediate negative aspects.
    And how the hell do you have the appetite to eat that much every day?
    -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Yes, I do but this week doing half tilipia half beef.
    That's a LOT of red meat Keith...What you will have to do is consume a lot of enzyme foods with each meal. So a salad made up of tomatos, cucumbers, brocolli, fresh pineapple, fresh mango, red onions, carrots, romaine lettuce, etc so that all of that meat can be THOROUGHLY DIGESTED. Throw in some yogurt daily as well to make sure intestinal bacteria (good bacteria) stays up to par as well. Throwing in a couple of tablespoons of Flax Seed oil every day for the essential oils is a good thing too.

7 Times a day just pick up 50 more pounds from costco with rice and a protein drink.
    Holy shit, what do you do for a living to support those eating habits if you don't mind me asking?
    " Headstrong, to take on anyone "

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    That's a LOT of red meat Keith...What you will have to do is consume a lot of enzyme foods with each meal. So a salad made up of tomatos, cucumbers, brocolli, fresh pineapple, fresh mango, red onions, carrots, romaine lettuce, etc so that all of that meat can be THOROUGHLY DIGESTED. Throw in some yogurt daily as well to make sure intestinal bacteria (good bacteria) stays up to par as well. Throwing in a couple of tablespoons of Flax Seed oil every day for the essential oils is a good thing too.
    I eat a lot of veggies meals 5-7 and like I said we are mixing it up now with fish the last 3 meals. I take a lot of vitamin Everything you can think of and some Flex has me on a healthy and safe diet and the results I am getting this year are unreal just look at my past pics and this years pics a huge difference mad props to flex he know his stuff. Thanks for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by br3ntb View Post
    Holy shit, what do you do for a living to support those eating habits if you don't mind me asking?
    Go cow tipping in the rural areas of minnesota tackle them and bring them home. JK

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPaul View Post
    I love eating ground beef/sirloin. my body responds great to it. I just wasnt sure if there were any immediate negative aspects.
    And how the hell do you have the appetite to eat that much every day?
    When your getting great results why stop? And I hate chicken it does nothing for me but get stuck in my dam teeth.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast