Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    Give a break with your six point bullshit or for those who think I'm going in not looking or been paying attention to my comp it is USA's you know and anything can happen. And you know why I know that I went to Atlanta, Ga in 1996 as the under dog with King Carl Lewis in my first heat shitty my pant in the blocks next to me a 9 time gold medal winning in track but guess what when gun went off and I beat him by 10 meters to become the new USA 60 meter dash champ that's all that matters not the hype he was getting just focusing on me and what I had to do made me come out on top so for all of you none never been before pro athlete you never look over anyone especially you opponents because you never no what can happen. And that's from my Pro football and track athlete experience. I just saying.
    I competed with Keith at the 06' USA's, a very nice guy. I wish him the best this year. Maybe we see each other at the NA's in August. Either way GOOD LUCK BRO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    hahaha.
    I make more money from home then I would with a job in this current situation.

Thanks for playing though, Now go and fall on a neddle again (J/K)
    So selling CRYSTAL METH from home and rifling through your mom's pocketbook is your idea of MAKING MORE MONEY AT HOME????...OK... whatever works for ya. Just know we all know the REAL truth.

Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    So selling CRYSTAL METH from home and rifling through your mom's pocketbook is your idea of MAKING MORE MONEY AT HOME????...OK... whatever works for ya. Just know we all know the REAL truth.
    LMAO! Great comeback... I figured you'd handle it. Now I'll go fall on another "NEDDLE" for Swede. LOL!
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by dnice91369 View Post
    LMAO! Great comeback... I figured you'd handle it. Now I'll go fall on another "NEDDLE" for Swede. LOL!

Great comeback?

wow, you need to up your criterias of a funny comback lol.

Great comeback?

wow, you need to up your criterias of a funny comback lol.
    WHY UP THE CRITERIA FOR FUNNY WHEN WE HAVE A JOKE LIKE YOU TO LAUGH AT ALL DAY....

Quote Originally Posted by ryantunna View Post
    Keith - post a pic! prove everyone wrong....
    ok.... this was 17 days out
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
    ok.... this was 17 days out
    pretty damn shredded it seems..... his arms seem to have lost a little size but that happens to everyone when dieting i guess..... i think he looks great and well done to flex

Upper body looks good, lost a bit of leg size aparently...
    Attached Images Attached Images

hahahahaha, I fucking told you!

Now he looks Normal. Hence the photo is Unedited.

Bring on the fuckign excuses lol.

First off, OFC he should be smaller, but if anyone can HONESTLY look at these 2 photos and say that the first one isn't edited.

Then well, you need to get on some meds.

Now everyone should learn Im right and speak the truth.

Thats all.

Funny thing is some r*tard is just gonna claim thats its All because hes dieted down haha.
    But some people also believe in religion so. Its ok LOL!

Good luck though keith!

Quote Originally Posted by ryantunna View Post
    pretty damn shredded it seems..... his arms seem to have lost a little size but that happens to everyone when dieting i guess..... i think he looks great and well done to flex

Upper body looks good, lost a bit of leg size aparently...
    Why is it always so easy to tell the people who train, diet and compete verses the internet losers who spend their day umm.. relieving themselves to the pics and videos of those who do. Maybe you two should look at the pics of BB in the off season as opposed to contest season and notice the immense size difference.

I guess those who workout can come to the same conclusion, which is that the non-working, non-lifting, non-social life SWEDE is angry at not having a JOB, of being a FAILURE in his life and of having people say to him "YOU SHOULD START WORKING OUT"!

Banned

When was that video made?

I believe this week, or late last week.

First off, OFC he should be smaller, but if anyone can HONESTLY look at these 2 photos and say that the first one isn't edited.

Then well, you need to get on some meds.

Now everyone should learn Im right and speak the truth.

Thats all.
    I would say the first one is OFF SEASON and the second one is contest period. Not hard for the intelligent to see..So ar as you speaking the truth...well we know you talk too much, but speak the truth is another matter.

BTW...since you have SO MUCH TIME EVERY DAY TO WORKOUT SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB, why not train and build yourself up and then diet down and get cut and then post the pics from the build up period to the dieted down cut period and lets see how much size you lose...

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast