Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 415

Thread: KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

  1. #52

    Default

    We all know bodyfat tests with calipers are not very accurate.. especially when we get under 8% bodyfat the measure for error becomes greater..

  2. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    Anyhow, Kieth is huge, I just don't like the BS bodyfat % and I can't actually believe that someone thats been around bodybuilding as long as he as actually believes that.

  3. #54

    Default

    I quess none of you have ever looked at my contest pics and never ever but once have I been over 2 or 3 percent and that's dunk tanked ever thats's the way i diet year around so wtf. Like I said come july 24th hope the one that doubt me are there to see what's really going on. Ain't no future when your frontin just ask my trainer.

  4. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    I quess none of you have ever looked at my contest pics and never ever but once have I been over 2 or 3 percent and that's dunk tanked ever thats's the way i diet year around so wtf. Like I said come july 24th hope the one that doubt me are there to see what's really going on. Ain't no future when your frontin just ask my trainer.

    I don't know what the fuck that even means. So Kieth, you're saying you'll be over 260 on stage then right? Cuz 270 would be ZERO % bodyfat for you, and take away 10 pounds of water. 260 +?

  5. #56
    Amateur Threat Mitch903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Visable abs and obliques at 290.... Not bad at all.

  6. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch903 View Post
    Visable abs and obliques at 290.... Not bad at all.
    So you believe that at 270, he'd be at ZERO % bodyfat?

  7. #58
    Iron Addict Geminon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    Hmmm..SUSPICIOUS. IMAGINE THAT you are a first time poster (supposedly) and you go on a whirlwind google search to find something to attempt to TARNISH the man. This is obviously a gimmick account you have.

    Nonetheless Keith is AWESOME...those legs are KILLER and lats make him ready to FLY.
    I posted this before but it was deleted. The pics and video are really him doing porn. WHy is this so shocking ? Tons of higher ranked BB'ers have done it. Gotta pay for those HGH kits somehow!

    ALso I agree with WBB on the not being honest with weights issue. Its similar to how I felt when Yates said he eats precontest some absurd amount of calories.
    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

  8. #59
    Iron Addict Geminon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pman100 View Post
    I read somewhere that the human body HAS to carry about 3% bf around it's internal organs to keep them 'safe' and survive.

    Can anyone verify that?
    This is correct mainly you have fat in ya CNS (the brain!!!!), eyes etc , and around organs. That doesn't get burned but its still fat. If your at 0% ur basically dead. lol

    I agree with the statement about how they test when it gets really low isn't very accurate for alot of methods. DEXA is the best but most expensive. The Bodypod, electic or clips are debatable. I did read that using any one method to monitor CHANGE in BF levels all of them are accurate. So any can be used to see if your really loosing fat over time just the # absolute # may be wrong.
    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

  9. #60
    Amateur Threat bigjd69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Westchester County, N.Y.
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    That's a BIG Boy!!!!

  10. #61
    Amateur Threat kiloman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    el paso, tx.
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    I quess none of you have ever looked at my contest pics and never ever but once have I been over 2 or 3 percent and that's dunk tanked ever thats's the way i diet year around so wtf. Like I said come july 24th hope the one that doubt me are there to see what's really going on. Ain't no future when your frontin just ask my trainer.
    er over 2-3% in the original pics, is that the one time?


    just curious, not hatin

  11. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    I don't know what the fuck that even means. So Kieth, you're saying you'll be over 260 on stage then right? Cuz 270 would be ZERO % bodyfat for you, and take away 10 pounds of water. 260 +?
    You heard the man aint no future when your frontin.

    V V.
    Classic physique with modern mass.

  12. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiloman View Post
    er over 2-3% in the original pics, is that the one time?


    just curious, not hatin
    Exactly. Clearly waaay over 2-3" in those off season pics and the contest pic. Is it even possible to get to below 3%? I too hate the BS; as if bodybuilding fans wouldn't know what's humanly possible. You're about 12% in those off season pics and probs 5% in that contest pic. Get real!

    And I know, strong first post lol. I've been picking my moment.

  13. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Its out there. Don't thik he was trying to tarnish the man, but if you're jerkin it on video its going to be around forever and people will start shit. I ain't one to judege, so, it is what it is

    He WAS...why else would he post it???

    A google search turns up many youtube vids, contest photos, workout videos...I did not see any of this jerk off shit in the line up. so the boards "new poster" is looking to "put hair in the soup".

  14. #65
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    68,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    He WAS...why else would he post it???

    A google search turns up many youtube vids, contest photos, workout videos...I did not see any of this jerk off shit in the line up. so the boards "new poster" is looking to "put hair in the soup".

    Well, if he didn't want people to find it he shouldn't have done it. It is what it is. Its not like he is the first or only bber to do some sex shit on video.

  15. #66
    Moderator He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,720
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ain't no future when your frontin

    Allow me to translate for the non-hip LOL you're only fooling yourself....and you don't get NO WHERE doing that!

    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    So you believe that at 270, he'd be at ZERO % bodyfat?
    There you go hammering your points again bro LOL You are the electric NAIL GUN of MD hahaha

    All bullshit aside....this guy is a fukin beast from the 9th circle of hell LOL I've been praying for some new freak to come along and blow minds, bb'ing is long over due, and this guy could be it.

    For the record...I'd like to see a bb'er at -3% bf
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

  16. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    So you believe that at 270, he'd be at ZERO % bodyfat?
    Going in tomorrow for the Dextra body scan tomorrow. I will post the results for all those in doubt.

  17. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Well, if he didn't want people to find it he shouldn't have done it. It is what it is. Its not like he is the first or only bber to do some sex shit on video.
    About the video and the pics that everyone is talking about, I did that a long time ago and didn't know where it was going to be posted, I thought it was for the ladies... and all you guys who keep checking it out, ladies?

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •