Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 415

Thread: KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

  1. #69

    Default

    not tryin to call you an idiot kieth but your an idiot...a human being cannot biologically get under 3% bodyfat...no bodybuilder in history ever even hit 3% bodyfat i promise

  2. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney View Post
    not tryin to call you an idiot kieth but your an idiot...a human being cannot biologically get under 3% bodyfat...no bodybuilder in history ever even hit 3% bodyfat i promise
    try going to school like I did for exercise sports physiology and see what is possible... once you drop under 2% the immune system is unable to fight, so healthy, not really, possible, yes.

  3. #71
    Iron Addict Norway Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth, Or
    Posts
    2,338
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    You would die before you reached 0% body fat. Your body needs some fat to metabolize the food you eat, and convert the nutrients into something useful. Fat is also required to produce hormones, without the hormone production you would also die.
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

  4. #72

    Default

    A big dude for sure, but can he get it together for a show?

  5. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyThunder View Post
    A big dude for sure, but can he get it together for a show?
    Get a ticket for USA's July 24, 25... "Confident People Believe in their Foundation".

  6. #74
    Iron Addict Geminon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    try going to school like I did for exercise sports physiology and see what is possible... once you drop under 2% the immune system is unable to fight, so healthy, not really, possible, yes.
    Sure its possible in like a Nazi death camp victim who is starving for weeks on end literally. If ur that low normally its seen in folks wasting and dying from catabolism.

    There is essential fat that you need and you will die. So its impossible to be on stage at 0% where the hell do u think the fat in your brain and eyes goes. Men essential fat is like 2-5% of the body. What the goal of BB is trying to loose STORAGE fat. The 2 things both count as "fat" % but what they are is def.

    3% is def possible on stage but < 3% I doubt it. Most machines otc are inaccurate esp when you get that low (much like most glucose machines have an error of about 30). DEXA is expensively done so if u have something to prove hey go spend a few hundred on it.
    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

  7. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geminon View Post
    Sure its possible in like a Nazi death camp victim who is starving for weeks on end literally. If ur that low normally its seen in folks wasting and dying from catabolism.

    There is essential fat that you need and you will die. So its impossible to be on stage at 0% where the hell do u think the fat in your brain and eyes goes. Men essential fat is like 2-5% of the body. What the goal of BB is trying to loose STORAGE fat. The 2 things both count as "fat" % but what they are is def.

    3% is def possible on stage but < 3% I doubt it. Most machines otc are inaccurate esp when you get that low (much like most glucose machines have an error of about 30). DEXA is expensively done so if u have something to prove hey go spend a few hundred on it.
    I never said that I was aiming for 0%...Did I mistype that somewhere? African American BF is also different than caucasions... we are naturally leaner. As far as spending the money on DEXA, it is not for you that I would be doing the research, I am happy to share the information with you. Knowing that those are the most accurate results and there is a new facility here doing it, I would like to know EXACTLY where I am at.

    Proof will be on stage where the judges do the placing. Not that the BF%, it's conditioning, symmetry, total package. That is what I have been working on this year. Staying lean in the off season and staying conditioned was what I was stating when I posted the weight and BF to begin with. Not like judges run around with calipers.

  8. #76
    Iron Addict Geminon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    I never said that I was aiming for 0%...Did I mistype that somewhere? African American BF is also different than caucasions... we are naturally leaner. As far as spending the money on DEXA, it is not for you that I would be doing the research, I am happy to share the information with you. Knowing that those are the most accurate results and there is a new facility here doing it, I would like to know EXACTLY where I am at.

    Proof will be on stage where the judges do the placing. Not that the BF%, it's conditioning, symmetry, total package. That is what I have been working on this year. Staying lean in the off season and staying conditioned was what I was stating when I posted the weight and BF to begin with. Not like judges run around with calipers.
    Keith I have never heard of Blacks having diff body % levels than whites !!!?!?!? WTF. Where the hell do you live cuz its an EPIC of obesity in the black community. Blacks do tend to be more mesomorph but that doesn't change the amount of essential fat a human has.
    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

  9. #77

    Default

    My dad is german & my mom is jamaican...Damn i'm all messed up..Where's my BF?!?! lol

  10. #78

    Default

    There is no way that you are at 3% bodyfat, period.

    If, by some freak chance, you are, then that is foolish this far out from the stage, and you should know that.

    That said, you are a freak of muscle mass. Impressive.

  11. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geminon View Post
    Keith I have never heard of Blacks having diff body % levels than whites !!!?!?!? WTF. Where the hell do you live cuz its an EPIC of obesity in the black community. Blacks do tend to be more mesomorph but that doesn't change the amount of essential fat a human has.
    African Americans do have more fast twitch muscle fibers than caucasians. Like you said I've never heard of african americans being naturally leaner. That would all be dependent on that person's metabolism and other factors.

    As Geminon said have you not seen the rising obesity rates in african americans? If not take a drive to downtown dallas and you'll see what I'm talking about. Not saying we "caucasians are any leaner..

    Best of luck at your show by the way.

  12. #80
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    African American BF is also different than caucasions... we are naturally leaner.

    oh lawd
    Chase your dreams.

  13. #81
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geminon View Post
    Keith I have never heard of Blacks having diff body % levels than whites !!!?!?!? WTF. Where the hell do you live cuz its an EPIC of obesity in the black community. Blacks do tend to be more mesomorph but that doesn't change the amount of essential fat a human has.
    I think Keith looks great and I'm sure will do well at the USA's....but I have never heard/read this either. We lead the pack in about every obesity related disease out there....diabetes, high Bp, CAD, hyperlipidemia...you name it.

  14. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    I think Keith looks great and I'm sure will do well at the USA's....but I have never heard/read this either. We lead the pack in about every obesity related disease out there....diabetes, high Bp, CAD, hyperlipidemia...you name it.

    If you look at a majority of AA athletics compared to caucasian, would you say the AA athlete is generally leaner though? Just thinking out loud.

  15. #83
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    and just to voice my opinion on the dude. he is ginormous that is a fact, and that's cool and everything but the mass game has been maxed out i think. it RARELY workous out for guys. ruhl, dennis james, quincy taylor and even on the npc level sean allen, trey brewer, ty young. these guys more often than not hit the stage with less than desireable shape and/or conditioning. Personally I am not really "oh wow what the fuck!" over sheer body weight and mass a guy is carrying around because 9 times out of 10 it quite frankly just doesn't look good on stage. a few guys make it look good. ronnie 98-03', jay in 2001, maybe nasser, levrone for the majority of his career even though i doubt he ever was ever over 250 on stage (just an atestament to his crazy muscle bellies) anyways, yeah that's just my two cents on the matter. big fucking size for wowing the general public in tshirts but probably not the best route for competition.
    Chase your dreams.

  16. #84
    Barbarian tflexxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Keith, you are talking too much about the negatives bro. The more you comment on them, the more they will hate. Of course you're not going to be 0% BF. NO, African American's bodyfat is NOT different than us honkeys, fat is fat, but the average black guy carries less bodyfat than the average white dude. true fact. Who gives a crap what your bodyfat is. One guys 4% looks shredded while another looks like crap. So much more to it. The more stats you post, the more losers will tell you that you are full of shit, blah blah blah. 6 more weeks, make them eat their words. been a while since a MN homie has done well at the national level. Time to bring it home...

  17. #85

    Default

    I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS SAYING.. all i have to do is look across the street to the park and see the blacks playing the whites in basketball.. the blacks are very lean and hold good muscle mass and have good muscle bellies.. you can see this in athletics all day long.. college football, basket ball ect... so i understand where he is coming from..
    as for the mass game played out.. not true at all.. i have been a judge for many years.. and all things being equal, the guy with the most mass wins.. the wow factor is still present.. just because dexter won the o beating a out of shape jay does not hardly set a new standard.. can anyone remember kai winning the arnold? he beat alot of "pleasing physiques".. he is a mass freak.. yes, he had great conditioning too.. but a mass freak none the less.. and the arnold is known for honoring the little guys..

    so if keith is bigger.. and has great conditioning.. he will do well..

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •