Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Just post pictures Keith or figure out away to satisfy the masses.

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by LATS View Post
    as for the mass game played out.. not true at all.. i have been a judge for many years.. and all things being equal, the guy with the most mass wins.. the wow factor is still present.. just because dexter won the o beating a out of shape jay does not hardly set a new standard.. can anyone remember kai winning the arnold? he beat alot of "pleasing physiques".. he is a mass freak.. yes, he had great conditioning too.. but a mass freak none the less.. and the arnold is known for honoring the little guys...
    I wasnt hinting at dexter's win AT ALL. NY PRO was proof enough that in general, size will always win. just by the placing of hide, guys who are big but retain shape (victor, phil, kai, freeman, wolf) will always do incredibly well. the guys that are just overly huge with nothing going for them but sheer size (the ruhls, an DJ's) those are the guys that have played out the mass game by relying on size and size only.
    Chase your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney View Post
    not tryin to call you an idiot kieth but your an idiot...a human being cannot biologically get under 3% bodyfat...no bodybuilder in history ever even hit 3% bodyfat i promise
    You may not be familiar with Joe McNiel. Joe McNiel is the guy that trained Dex for the Arnold and Olympia over the last couple of years. Joe tested Dex's BF and he had a total of 8 lbs of fat at the 2009 Arnold. I don't remember exactly what he weighed but it was around 235 I believe. That is about 3.4% BF. Keep in mind that is a percentage of total weight. If you take a guy that is taller and heavier, (like Keith) that same 3.4% equals around 9.5 lbs if he is weighing 280. It is totally possible for Kieth to be carrying around 8 lbs of fat. If it is possible for Dex, it is possible for Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Online, Kieth was listed at being 249 at last years USA, HUGE, no doubt. However, I HIGHLY doubt you were under 2.9% bodyfat in this picture, meaning that if you're 2.9% at 6 weeks out, you've put on over 30lbs of muscle in 1 year. God I hate this bullshit. Kieth, you look great, why the ridiculous lies?
    As far as the amount of size he has gained, Keith was working with Dave Palumbo last year. Dave tends to bring guys in quite flat and therefore much lighter. Also for larger guys like Keith, the low amount of calories that Dave's diet consists of stripped a fair amount of muscle off of him. Dave has a one size fits all diet which he uses for bantam weights as well as super-heavies. It is the exact same diet, with the exact same number of calories no matter how big or small you are. I am in the same situation as Keith. I also worked with Dave last year and experienced the same problem. I came in really light. Keith was able to gain back the size he lost doing that style of diet and has been working his ass off all year to gain even more. The numbers would suggest that Keith has gained a huge amount of size ("30lbs of muscle in 1 year") when is reality he has probably gained about 15 lbs on top of gaining back the lost size from the keto diet and he is actually full now. As I said, I am in the same situation. I weighed 250 at the USA's last year working with Dave but this year I am going to be around 270. I am currently 278 at 4.2% BF (using the 9 point skinfold method). Keith has made some impressive gains this year that appear even more impressive because of how flat he was last year. Keith will be one of the top guys this year. I guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminon View Post
    This is correct mainly you have fat in ya CNS (the brain!!!!), eyes etc , and around organs. That doesn't get burned but its still fat. If your at 0% ur basically dead. lol

I agree with the statement about how they test when it gets really low isn't very accurate for alot of methods. DEXA is the best but most expensive. The Bodypod, electic or clips are debatable. I did read that using any one method to monitor CHANGE in BF levels all of them are accurate. So any can be used to see if your really loosing fat over time just the # absolute # may be wrong.
    I agree with you about the BF tests being usefull to monitor change. As long as it is done in a consitent manner each time, it is a great tool. You are right that the actual numbers may be off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keith williams View Post
    I am living in MN still, but I train monthly in California. San Jose & Los Angeles.

What gym in Minnesota? I would love to come bother you sometime

Quote Originally Posted by pman100 View Post
    I read somewhere that the human body HAS to carry about 3% bf around it's internal organs to keep them 'safe' and survive.

Can anyone verify that?
    something like that....

I don't know what the fuck that even means. So Kieth, you're saying you'll be over 260 on stage then right? Cuz 270 would be ZERO % bodyfat for you, and take away 10 pounds of water. 260 +?
    I would say 256 to 260... No matter what the wt. is we just want a W... and a pro card.....

So you believe that at 270, he'd be at ZERO % bodyfat?
    I don't plan on get him to ZERO.... just to the Pro stage.....

1.7 to 2.0BF, bone dry......

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney View Post
    not tryin to call you an idiot kieth but your an idiot...a human being cannot biologically get under 3% bodyfat...no bodybuilder in history ever even hit 3% bodyfat i promise
    Not so.... i have been as low as .7

Sure its possible in like a Nazi death camp victim who is starving for weeks on end literally. If ur that low normally its seen in folks wasting and dying from catabolism.

There is essential fat that you need and you will die. So its impossible to be on stage at 0% where the hell do u think the fat in your brain and eyes goes. Men essential fat is like 2-5% of the body. What the goal of BB is trying to loose STORAGE fat. The 2 things both count as "fat" % but what they are is def.

3% is def possible on stage but < 3% I doubt it. Most machines otc are inaccurate esp when you get that low (much like most glucose machines have an error of about 30). DEXA is expensively done so if u have something to prove hey go spend a few hundred on it.
    When and if one gets below 2.0 Its only what is between the skin and muscle. Not internal fat.....

No one cares about the internal fat, just what the eye can see.....

Keith I have never heard of Blacks having diff body % levels than whites !!!?!?!? WTF. Where the hell do you live cuz its an EPIC of obesity in the black community. Blacks do tend to be more mesomorph but that doesn't change the amount of essential fat a human has.
    Blacks definitely have longer bf.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMike36 View Post
    Just post pictures Keith or figure out away to satisfy the masses.
    Keith will be here with me from 6-9 until the USA. I will get you some pic soon..

Wish us luck

Quote Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
    You may not be familiar with Joe McNiel. Joe McNiel is the guy that trained Dex for the Arnold and Olympia over the last couple of years. Joe tested Dex's BF and he had a total of 8 lbs of fat at the 2009 Arnold. I don't remember exactly what he weighed but it was around 235 I believe. That is about 3.4% BF. Keep in mind that is a percentage of total weight. If you take a guy that is taller and heavier, (like Keith) that same 3.4% equals around 9.5 lbs if he is weighing 280. It is totally possible for Kieth to be carrying around 8 lbs of fat. If it is possible for Dex, it is possible for Keith.
    I'm familiar with Joe..... lol

I agree with you about the BF tests being usefull to monitor change. As long as it is done in a consitent manner each time, it is a great tool. You are right that the actual numbers may be off.
    yes, and this is why i have him check his BF.... just to see were we we're and were we are at.....

This is what i look like in 93 at .7% 216lbs useing what i Joe's eating plan....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Noob Geneticallygifted's Avatar

Keith is huge. I'm 6'2 @ 250lbs and i still have a long way to fill out. Would love to gain some freak mass like tht...lol

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast