Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NAC World Championships 2009 Contest Gallery is Online!

Cool NAC World Championships 2009 Contest Gallery is Online!

On June 6, 2009, the NAC staged the World Championships Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure in The Hague, Netherlands.

A total of 164 competitors (not counting the couples), divided into twelve classes, worked hard to to be victorious in their respective class. The show was amazing, and the quality of the contestants and the organization of the contest itself shows the NAC is not the obscure bodybuilding federation some make it out to be.

During the fourteen hours the contest lasted, including prejudging and short breaks, I took close to 3500 pictures. After the main selection, a total of 2924 pictures survived my scrutiny, and are now posted in the contest gallery. Not all pictures are totally up to standard, but I left them in for your viewing pleasure.

Click here to check out the NAC World Championships 2009 contest gallery in the Contest Galleries section!

The overall winner:

Hes got some freaky quads!

Those quads are freaky but look at the belguim blue bulls connected to his feet!

Quote Originally Posted by industrialfreak1984 View Post
    Those quads are freaky but look at the belguim blue bulls connected to his feet!
    View from the side... Scary, eh?

Thanks for your high quality pics, Robin!!!
    I'd just like to mention the amazing Junior winner, Martin Skujenieks from Latvia:

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Thanks for your high quality pics, Robin!!!
    I'd just like to mention the amazing Junior winner, Martin Skujenieks from Latvia:
    Yeah, he looked great! Tad sharper and he can take on many of the guys in his weight class as well!

Okay, one of him then...