Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do I have Gyno

Default Do I have Gyno

Long story short I have had Gyno??? for about 15 years started about 16 years old. I have worked out for about 15 years. Main thing I notice is chest fat and puffy nips. No matter how lean I get it seems to be a problem. I just got done taking P5P, Bulk 1 Carboxy and Vitex. No real results, I also leaned out during this phase but still storing chest fat with puffy nips. I am considering surgery unless there is something else I can do.

1st Question: Do you think I have Gyno?? I dont have any lumps and no discharge??

2nd: Should I get a hormonal panel taken before surgery to make sure it is not a hormonal issue. It has not gotten work stayed the same for about 15 years.

3rd: Are there any good docs in the ft. collins/denver area??

1st pic before p5p, vitex, bulk one and cutting

After 8 weeks of p5p, vitex, bulk 1 and cutting

Pics from when I was 17 and lean notice the puffy nips and from there it progessed about a year or so and has stayed where it is currently.
    No comments, it's not easy being and ecto.

Its either gyno or pseudo gyno.

I am not going to try to determine which one as I am not a doctor.

Surgery would fix it. Go to a plastic surgeon and make sure to find one that has done the gyno operation many times.

What is gyno as opposed psuedo gyno?? Thanks for the help man. I have called a couple of surgeons and get quotes anywhere from $2,500 to $6,000 so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by bryce View Post
    What is gyno as opposed psuedo gyno?? Thanks for the help man. I have called a couple of surgeons and get quotes anywhere from $2,500 to $6,000 so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Is the first ones current?? If so you have body fat not gyno, get leaner and you will tighten up. You do not need surgery.

Agreed. Whatever it is will either be gone or more assessable when you're leaner. Keep cutting.

Lay off the flat benching. Switch to Incline dumbbell work and incline flyes.

Shades of Vince Gironda!

And to echo, not gyno.

Well I have continued cutting. I do agree I can cut some more, but I don't believe that is the total problem. I am not ultra lean, but I am also not fat. Why am I storing so much fat in my chest region?? Why the puffy nips?? If I where a semi tight shirt you can see little nubs?? Any body have any other Ideas. I took these pics tonight. I am open to all suggestions.

I've had the same thing since I was a teen. I think part of it is, not so much "gyno" per se, but for guys like us, pseudo-gyno that is caused by a genetic propensity for body fat around and under the nips and progressing from below the armpit (which makes the bottom part more full).

When I am leaner, it is less noticeable, but still noticeable. I've been on finasteride (propecia/proscar) at 1.25 mgs the last year and it has added some bodyfat.

Just like some folks have slight fat under their chin, no matter their weight, or love-handles, etc...if guys like us carry anything over 10 percent bodyfat, we have slight "gyno"

Just my take. I see plenty of other guys with the same thing (in good shape, but slightly watery nips and chest fat).

I am thinking along the same line's as you "psuedo gyno" or the fact this is where I store fat. I know some believe where you store body fat is an indicator of certain hormone levels?? I am not sure if there is any truth to this?? If I did go ahead with surgery would I still gain the fat back in this area?? Thanks

I don't know as much as many others, I am sure, but from what I understand, once the fat cells are actually removed, it won't come back there.

I've had my hormone levels tested before, and my T was high and so was my Estrogen. I then took NovedexXT, and my estrogen dropped in half (350 to 150), my T had gone from something like 900 to 1450. And no, this isn't an ad for Gaspari, it is the truth. However, point is, my E levels were high probably due to genetics and being on propecia.

The funny thing is, I can put on muscle no problem, but if I put on (or maintain) any fat, like I do now, I have the same thing you have ( a bit more fatty tissue actually).

Good luck with your decision. If you have the money and the time it is probably worth it.

Looks a little like (no offense) you have no upper chest at all. I don't know if that would solve your problem, but it would give your physique some balance and make it less obvious. I'd follow Curt's advice and incline everything for a while. Have you always been natural?

i wouldnt even worry bout it bro. why pay thousands of dollars for something so small?? like sum1 said bfore, start doing intense inclines with a b.bell and d.bells. put some meat on your upper chest to balance it all out. dont worry about it, you like fine. save your money...

actually...if your gonna just throw your money away like that, you could just send it to me. i have real use for it in the form of bills.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomrivera View Post
    i wouldnt even worry bout it bro. why pay thousands of dollars for something so small?? like sum1 said bfore, start doing intense inclines with a b.bell and d.bells. put some meat on your upper chest to balance it all out. dont worry about it, you like fine. save your money...
    To each is own, it may bother him alot more than it would you to have feminine looking breasts. I do agree that the top of your chest is flat and will surely balance things out if you develop it. I would give it 6-8 months to fill your upper in and then go from there.
    " Headstrong, to take on anyone "

not gyno at all. your high nipple placement looks really good. mine are low, so any gyno i had or still have is more noticeable. yours is just some fat man. but the nipple is not puffy, which is a good thing.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123