Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: gotta admit the BIKINI division is not too shaby at the jr nationals!

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMike36 View Post
    Its called Bantam weight.
    LOL
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

And as to answer the question on whether or not they workout;; listen or watch some of the interviews.

They do just about the same as figure girls and little less than BB Girls. It's also a change in the diet.

Either way, takes a lot to be in a bikini on front of a lot of people.

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

I have to be honest this girls coloring is perfection, what did she use, im not joking either.

does anyone know what she used or know her http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...entcode%3D1329

V V.
    Classic physique with modern mass.

I'm sorry but I thoroughly enjoyed the New Bikini Girls and hope they dont disappear anytime soon!

As for Scoring: I say they come out One at a Time, then Line up across the Stage Judge em and be done with them! No reason for two rounds or Prejudging for that matter. It's not that serious nor does the Scoring take that Long!
    My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    And as to answer the question on whether or not they workout;; listen or watch some of the interviews.

They do just about the same as figure girls and little less than BB Girls. It's also a change in the diet.

Either way, takes a lot to be in a bikini on front of a lot of people.

wait shes got a bracelet on too! musta done it!

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    Something like that. MOST girls with fake tits got it by using their sexuality in some way shape or form. This could be stripping, SOME have legit jobs (majority dont), etc....how else do you think these girls are affording them? Professional jobs? YA, ok!

EXAMPLE. There is a night club by me that is pretty popular. They are known to have sick bottle waitress's for the tables. Now, most of these girls hang out with the owners and make "extra" cash. When the money is put in their faces they take it. There was a cabana at same club last yr with tit and hand prints on the walls and the names signed of all the girls. Gee, i bet they just did that for free and cuz they enjoyed spending time with the 40something year old married owners lol. Of the like 15-20 girls there, maybe 2 didnt hang w the owners. U got 20yr old girls showin up with new tits, $500 sunglasses and benz's... See my point? Money talks.

Same story all over, just slightly different scenario's.

So LIKE I SAID. My logic does not go for ALL the girls, but i would be confident saying its realistic for half (and if not half then its close). Tis the ways of the world now lol. MONEY TALKS....and once girls realize they can use their looks to make it....u think they say NAH id rather stick with my hard working average paying job...ya right, keep tellin yourself that.

And as for Rich husbands. I would GUARANTEE (even tho they wont admit it) you look at some of these girls husbands and you will just laugh immediately....like YEA shed be with him if he wasnt loaded haha

so yes, i take offense to girls like this polluting our stage. they were ok as eye candy at booths but i think this one was taken too far. just another opportunity for spoiled chicks to get more attention
    VERY GOOD POINTS....you and I might have come across the same girls or at least same scenarios lol

but I'm willing to give it some time and a chance.

Like I said I know of at least one girl who is busting ass right now, dieting like crazy, doing late night cardio and weights, and the whole shebang. lol She also paid for her own fake breasts...LOL

anyways like I said I'm willing to give it a shot if the criteria is right. Otherwise it's just a bikini contest...not bikini division (competition). There is a difference in my book...most bikini contests are judged by the crowd and who gets the loudest yells not a panel of judges lol

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

Bullcrap, dude. That must be why they have just about the same muscle as the figure girls on their level. Only a blind man would say that they train as hard as figure and a "little" less than bodybuilders.

My God, just because you like the Kool-Aid, don't try to sell those of us with fully functioning eyes on drinking it!

wait shes got a bracelet on too! musta done it!
    You, sir, speak for all of us that have no interest in seeing this crap on NPC/IFBB stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
    You, sir, speak for all of us that have no interest in seeing this crap on NPC/IFBB stages.
    I am saying what 90% of the people on here are afraid to say lol. At least a few of you arent afraid to admit you agree...

Banned

I am saying what 90% of the people on here are afraid to say lol. At least a few of you arent afraid to admit you agree...
    I am actually now thinking bikini is good! Even started a thread about it!

Oh, btw, was doing cardio yesterday and espn 2 had the Asics national freestlying wrestling championships on yesterday! Fuckin Steve Macco!
    Anyway, it made me think of you....hope that doesn't sound too gay!

For those of you who take the bikini class to seriously, this sums it up and there is NO ONE better to give it to you like it is. Dayna Maleton may live the bodybuilding lifestyle eating 5 meals a day, fairly clean and training hard, but 3 weeks before the Team U she knew absolutely nothing about the NPC or the IFBB... following her class win at the Atlantic City NPC and Team Universe, I'm not sure she knows anymore now then she did coming in. In this exclusive interview with Isaac Hinds for Bodybuilding.com Dayna tells all. Consider Ronnie Coleman, Arnold, Rich Gaspari AND Dayna Maleton all wear the same title -IFBB Pro. So ladies as Dayna suggests, hit flirt.com, buy a bikini and get your ass up there. My point is keep things in perspective.
    NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Forum Judge

Quote Originally Posted by JV@GaspariNutrition View Post

For those of you who take the bikini class to seriously, this sums it up and there is NO ONE better to give it to you like it is. Dayna Maleton may live the bodybuilding lifestyle eating 5 meals a day, fairly clean and training hard, but 3 weeks before the Team U she knew absolutely nothing about the NPC or the IFBB... following her class win at the Atlantic City NPC and Team Universe, I'm not sure she knows anymore now then she did coming in. In this exclusive interview with Isaac Hinds for Bodybuilding.com Dayna tells all. Consider Ronnie Coleman, Arnold, Rich Gaspari AND Dayna Maleton all wear the same title -IFBB Pro. So ladies as Dayna suggests, hit flirt.com, buy a bikini and get your ass up there. My point is keep things in perspective.

Fucking Dayna lol.

Me: Dayna do Team U you will turn pro
    Her: What does that mean
    Me: Just do it
    Her: Ok

After the show:
    Her: Nick these fucking bitches have coaches and have been dieting for weeks and training and take this shit way serious!! What a joke!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345