Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3rd place Heavyweight at Jr. Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by swole10 View Post
    Bro I was there I think you could do it this year as a light heavy,. But you know whats best for you. And Kevin you looked real good I don't know if anybody said anything about color but you could've been a bit darker I had the same problem at jr usa too light. The two guys ahead of you were much darker those lights are really bright at the national shows. Of course maybe some more thickeness in back and chest but your conditioning is on point. I wouldn't change too much..That heavy class was tough I would've hated to jugde it to be honest. Congrats to both of you. And Jon you were the hands down winner of the overall!
    thanks bro i appreciate that!!!

I agree with last post. After winning Atlantic states and Jrs, you got a ton of momentum heading into shows. I definitely think you could snatch one of those cards at Nationals. However, I wouldn't mind possibly standing next to you at USA's next year.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killak32 View Post
    My name is Kevin Jordan, I'm 27 and from the St. Louis area. Over the weekend I competed in my first national level show and took 3rd in the Heavyweight division. I had a blast at the show and the experience was definitely worthwhile. I thought my conditioning was good but the overall consensus was that I needed to put on a little bit more size in certain areas. This was only my second NPC show so I feel I have a ton of room for improvement. I just wanted to post some pics and get some insight on some of the things I need to work on.
    impressive symmetry and conditioning. well done Kevin
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Thanks for everyone who posted comments. Now its time to get back in gym and get to work.

Congratulations Kevin, you have much success ahead of you !! It was great seeing you again in KC at the Mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseCup View Post
    Congratulations Kevin, you have much success ahead of you !! It was great seeing you again in KC at the Mayhem.

Thanks a lot! Just gotta keep grindin!! Nice seeing you also.

Quote Originally Posted by killak32 View Post
    Thanks for everyone who posted comments. Now its time to get back in gym and get to work.
    You looked good bro ,, i was at the show... legs are crazy... keep you grind on dude... you look great... Dont rush yourself.. you have a lot of time to grow... Keep up the good work..
    MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by pushing tin View Post
    You looked good bro ,, i was at the show... legs are crazy... keep you grind on dude... you look great... Dont rush yourself.. you have a lot of time to grow... Keep up the good work..

Yea I remember seeing you and those huge freakin arms!!! U look crazy dog , in a good way that is. Just gotta put the work in now. Thanks for comment.

It's funny reading these old logs/post. Congrats on bringing your physique up Kev
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234