Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 4 Weeks Out....

Quote Originally Posted by masterschamp View Post
    Eric...
    Definitely see improvement in just a week! Your conditioning is insane, bro! You looked great last year, but this is a whole new level!

Keith

BTW....all good news this week. BIG relief!!
    call you at the beginning of the week.
    Thanks Keith. I can't wait till we are laying on the beach the week after the show and eating...lol

Glad to hear everything is ok. I was worried even though I didn't think it was anything.

Hey Eric- First and foremost--you look great man, I'm excited to see how you do.

I follow the exact same diet strategy with my coach and it works very well. Even though it's a brutal ride!!! I'm one week and out and doing my final depletion (120g of carbs per day).

How high do you keep your fats and protein?

Your wheels/condition are sick man.

J
    Muscle Tech Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Jnova7723 View Post
    Hey Eric- First and foremost--you look great man, I'm excited to see how you do.

I follow the exact same diet strategy with my coach and it works very well. Even though it's a brutal ride!!! I'm one week and out and doing my final depletion (120g of carbs per day).

How high do you keep your fats and protein?

Your wheels/condition are sick man.

J
    Thanks. I appreciate it. My fats are below 20 grams a day and closer to 15 on the low days. Protein is 1.3 grams per pound on low days and 1 gram per pound on high days. I do not get lean if I take in fat so that is why I keep it so low. I cycle 3 low/1 high then 2 low/ 1 medium or high (depends on how I look and feel).

You have made good progress yourself. I believe the key to getting leaner precontest is not to blimp out in the off season. Training for a show is a year round process in my opinion. You can't just turn it on at 16 weeks out after spending 8 months being fat.

Good luck at your contest.

Jesus Christ Eric......you look better than ever buddy!!!

Stay focused and get that fucking card bro!!!!!!!!!!!
    Strictly Business

You look awesome up there Eric. Your conditioning could not be any better than it is.

Too bad you had to run into big Stan Efferding.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456