Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wide receiver workouts

Default wide receiver workouts

Post the best ones you have seen.
    thanks

How many years have you been playing the sport. How many years have you been physically preparing to play the sport? What level of sport are you participating at? What is the frequency of your practice time during the season, out of the season, etc. What loads of sprinting, weight training, other sport training go into your routine? You have to ask lots more than just give me a workout.

Besides the questions asked above what is your age, height, weight and 40 time.

highjacked.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.S.M. View Post
    How many years have you been playing the sport. How many years have you been physically preparing to play the sport? What level of sport are you participating at? What is the frequency of your practice time during the season, out of the season, etc. What loads of sprinting, weight training, other sport training go into your routine? You have to ask lots more than just give me a workout.
    Ive been playing for 3 years now. Been preparing for 2 years now. I'm a Junior at the Varsity level in High School.
    Season will be over in a week, Ive been working out for a year now.
    The workouts Ive been doing I noticed are more body builder stuff.
    Lately Ive done some Oly stuff and powerlifter stuff, I havent had a solid routine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dave View Post
    Besides the questions asked above what is your age, height, weight and 40 time.

I'm 16, 6'0'', 185lb.
    4.6 electric 40.

Thank you for your help.

___

I played Safety then LB in college and a lot of the time I had to guard WRs so although I feel I am helping out the enemy (offense) I like your dedication and desire to get faster. I'm sure you are doing all the normal "football lifts" cleans both hang and power and squats back and front. All of which are great and help. But the two things I learned that if I could go back and do it again like Uncle Rico things would have been different lol. But all joking aside Hips and Hamstrings are the key to speed. THE BEST LIFT FOR SPEED is THE HIP THRUST (it hits the glutes and hamstrings), followed by hips. For Hips I do a combination using a band of hip extension, flexion, aduction, and abduction. The faster somebody can lift their leg up and put it back down the faster you are. Hit me up at info@nsupps.com for a more detailed workout.