Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 North Americans

Default 2009 North Americans

Anyone doing this show? I am prepping for the LHw right now should be a good show Gary always does a great job with this one! Whoever is doing I wish you the best during your prep.

T

Yes Sir ,,prep for Heavy
    MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Nobody

I am preping for the masters light heavy...

Good luck to all!!!

Cant wait should be a great turnout, always is. Under three weeks to go people ;-)!

I am competing in the super-heavies and I will be peeled at this show. I have been working harder than ever before since my horrible showing at the USA 2.5 weeks ago and it is definately working. I am already leaner than I was at the '07 USA and I am not letting up. I will not get beat on conditioning in the supers this time and no one should be able to match the overall shape and size that I am bringing. Be ready for a suprise when you all see me on stage! I'm not messing around!
    www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Beach Body

This is a super show, and wish everyone here well. My friend Brian is doing the open supers and my friend Debbie is in masters figure ( and maybe open also). And of course, rooting for Rodney in masters hw.

Todd, I felt awful about your USA placing and know you will turn it around here. Go for it, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GerryT View Post
    This is a super show, and wish everyone here well. My friend Brian is doing the open supers and my friend Debbie is in masters figure ( and maybe open also). And of course, rooting for Rodney in masters hw.

Todd, I felt awful about your USA placing and know you will turn it around here. Go for it, bro.
    Thanks for the support Jerry! At this point it looks like I am already lean enough to win but I am going to keep pushing so that my conditioning is over the top. I have the size and shape to win but just need the conditioning to be there in order to get that pro card. It is there now and it will be sick in 2.5 more weeks. I am not walking away from this show without a win!

For those of you who don't remember, this is what I looked like at the '07 USA when I did my own diet. My color was way too light but my conditioning was pretty crisp. This was probably the best condition I have been in on stage to date. I went back to the same diet and training methods as soon as I got home from the USA this year. My conditioning already looks better than that right now and I am not letting up. I am also quite a bit larger now as well. I weighed in at 254 for the '07 show and I plan on being around 264 - 268 for the NAC in 2.5 weeks.
    IMG_2476_backdbl_resized.jpg

HW here.

a friend of mine is competing believe he is hw could be shw.. i cant make the show tho

NJ for now:( Palm Coast Florida 2nd home:)

Default IFBB PRO VICKI NIXON

Will be there with a friend/client whos in the female bb....should be another awesome show!!!

Good Luck to all....
    MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Future

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Jewell View Post
    For those of you who don't remember, this is what I looked like at the '07 USA when I did my own diet. My color was way too light but my conditioning was pretty crisp. This was probably the best condition I have been in on stage to date. I went back to the same diet and training methods as soon as I got home from the USA this year. My conditioning already looks better than that right now and I am not letting up. I am also quite a bit larger now as well. I weighed in at 254 for the '07 show and I plan on being around 264 - 268 for the NAC in 2.5 weeks.
    IMG_2476_backdbl_resized.jpg
    Awesome! Good luck.

Tami will also be there as a middleweight.

Victor you doing the show brother?? Nice meeting you at the Arnold this past year

Nobody

You look like a FREAK!!! Best of luck. I hope you win your pro card...

I am down to 198lbs for the masters light heavys. This has been a tough go for me. I travel 4 days a week 45 weeks out of the year. It is hard to keep the diet and training when you are in a different hotel every night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast