Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where is the respect for Lee Banks?

Default Where is the respect for Lee Banks?

Mark Alvsi has not beaten him. And yes, they have competed against each other. And Lee has gained as much, if not more muscle, this year, than Mark.

Yet most everybody is forgetting him. I thought the favorite was suppose to be the guy that placed higher last time?

Lee has really stepped it up off-season & he is clearly one of the top NPC competitors now. I am rooting for him at the USA, & if it doesn't happen there, then the North American/Nationals. He is one several uncrowned pros in the NPC, which passes out pro cards to women like they're going out of style but then gets stingy as all get-out when it comes to the men.

You'll see, Lee will step in bigger than ever this year. If he win this show and he really could win it, everyone will be sucking up to Lee.

Lee trains at the gym I workout sometimes and he is fucking huge, I didn't know who he was until the lady at the counter told me but when I saw him the first thing that came to my mind was if this guy is not trying to be an IFBB Pro then he should be. I wanted to put on a hoody when I saw him.

Don't sleep on Alvisi. When was the last time you saw Mark? To say Lee put on as much or more muscle then Mark you'll be in for a huge surprise this weekend! Mark will be an easy 15lbs bigger from his last show easy!

Quote Originally Posted by grow time View Post
    Don't sleep on Alvisi. When was the last time you saw Mark? To say Lee put on as much or more muscle then Mark you'll be in for a huge surprise this weekend! Mark will be an easy 15lbs bigger from his last show easy!
    Funny, so has Lee!!! Just a couple of days away, guess we'll see.

Nobody

nobody is sleeping on alvisi, its just everybody is sleeping on banks! i think they both look incredible at he weigh ins. its only a matter of which one will over carb. the one that over carbs is going to be on the losing hand.

HW Alvisi 1, Banks 2 andSmalls 3. IMO