Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Tren vs Primbolan for slow but steady gains minus the bloating and fat gain...

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tren

38 76.00%
  • Primbolan

12 24.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren vs Primbolan

Default Tren vs Primbolan

Having an option to use either Tren or Primbolan, which one would you prefer.....considering that I want slow and steady gains with minimal water retention, fat loss etc..

Tren Ace is absolutely amazing and way way stronger than primo. The gains will be dramatic but diet dependant. It is best stacked with prop for your goals.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

Both, I got the chance to use Primo from Thialand once. Had 4 weeks worth and noticed an improvement to the quality of musculature. I was fairly lean at the time though.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Tren Ace is absolutely amazing and way way stronger than primo. The gains will be dramatic but diet dependant. It is best stacked with prop for your goals.

YEP.

trenbolone rule...but i also like primobolan depot schering from turkey...finally you can get again real human primo!

There is no comparison between the two, Tren!
    marcus

The real comparison to Trenbolone was Parabolan. Apparently the original version by Negma in France was the real deal. Maybe some of the old hands on here could comment.

ive used tren ace and dont rate it highly on strength gains at all, however when I look at my body pictures, while using tren ace there was a dramatic change in my physique,

trenbolone hands down!

tren and premo are the same drug but primobolan is an OLD tradmark name for tren with a certian ester attached "hex".
    so i say trenE as its cheaper then primo and usually made stronger per mg/ml. also the halflive is about the same.

for a shorter cycle or if you dont mind ed-eod pinning then trenA.

on trenE,test and dbol now and LOVING IT :-)

*Im not much of a fan of trenA to much hassle with shots when im busy*

OHHH SHIT my bad i got confused with PARAbolan OOPS!!!
    NO WAY IN HELL can you compare thows 2!!
    TREN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if the sides dont bug you that is :-)

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog08 View Post
    Are you kidding? Was your Tren Ace real? Tren is one of the best compounds to take for strength gains. Tren and Test combo is unreal. I can notice strength gains on tren ace with the firs 8 or 9 days and can "feel it" within 2 days of first shot.

This not not very common, but it does happen more often than you think. Usually, the person who doesn't get good strength gains off the tren doesn't say anything for fear of ridicule or others claiming it is fake.

I know for a fact, without any doubt whatsoever, that my tren is %100 real. Tren doesn't give me much strength gains at all either. It will harden me up, dry me out, change my apperance, increase vascularity, and add some muscle size (but not dramatic), but the strength gains are minimal for me.

The first time I used it I gained a reasonable amount of strength, but nothing special; I was very disappointed. On sucessive cycles, I noticed the strength gains were even worse, as I was hoping the first cycle was just a fluke. It wasn't. The last time I used tren, it was at 375 mg/week for 5 weeks. I gained about 10 lb's of strength on my basic exercises, at best. Again, I have run many cycles of tren and I know it was legitamite because I made it. I've used several different kits and have ordered through several different vetrinary supply sites.

It just doesn't work very well for everyone who uses it for strength. It works only to change my appearance, which I love it for.

I've tried to figure out why my response, which I thought was unique at the time, was different from what appeared to be everyone elses. I attributed it possibly to the drying out effects (and non-lubricated joints), but ruled that out after SD dryed me out, but made me strong as hell (big too). There was no other outwardly discernable effects that could lead me to a conclusion. In the end, I conclued (so far) that it just comes down to everyone's unique physiological responses to various drugs. For me, I seem to respond dramatically to what are sometimes referred to Class II drugs (D-bol, Anadrol, SD, Test-which is class I and II), but seemed to have much less response to Class I drugs (Like tren). I don't know if their is any validity to this or not, but this has been my experience. Trust me, I desperately wanted Tren to work like a miracle and gave it several chances.

So, He is not alone.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog08 View Post
    Acetate over TrenE any day. 95 percent of the "Tren E" on the streets these days is just acetate. I see all these guys saying they are taking Tren E/Parabolan and when I find what it cost them, I laugh cause real Parabolan, TrenE isnt cheap at all. There really isnt anything called tren E. It would be called parabolan and that itself is pretty scarce these days. Acetate can be done three times a week and work just fine. Way Better for strength than Parabolan or "Tren E" and should you experience the tren "sides" can be stopped and "sides" be aleviated much faster.
    That is incorrect. Tren E is not Parabolan. They are 2 different forms of Tren with different esters.

Also, Tren E is pretty widely available these days from UGL's. Many of them carry it.

Tren E also leads to great strength increases for most, it's just that the ester takes a few to kick in compared to Tren ace.