Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Tren vs Primbolan for slow but steady gains minus the bloating and fat gain...

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tren

39 75.00%
  • Primbolan

13 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tren vs Primbolan

I really respond very will for drugs like primo, EQ, Dbol, Deca more better than Tren, test cycle. I know that doesn't make sence that's way I like to keep it to my self.. My best gains was in 750 EQ, 700 Primo, 250 test..

Dedicated Noob

Thumbs up

comparing tren to primo is like compare a bowgun to rocket launcher
    by the way the choice depends on what are you trying to get.
    Primo is often used by beginner because of it's quite sopressive to hpta,none aromatizing(such as dht derivative)an mild to the liver.
    Tren is very androgenic compound,19-nor derivative,high progestinic activity(PI is often recommended)liver and kidney toxic...but stronger is the compound better are the gains(joke)
    water retention and fat gains are diet dependings so make your choice.
    For me tren is for advanced and primo for beginners.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Tren Ace is absolutely amazing and way way stronger than primo. The gains will be dramatic but diet dependant. It is best stacked with prop for your goals.

error.

tren is about 3times more anabolic then primo..
    there is no comparison.

PS:its also a lot more toxic

Parabolan was the nectar of the Gods
    Out Of Pain Comes Glory

How about parabolan (tren hex) vs tren ace; if you have had experience with both which would you pick? Also, the Enhanced Athlete guys say "tren ace can cause kidney damage, but tren hex will not because of its slower release time", does anyone know if there is any legitimacy to that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by musclenz View Post
    The real comparison to Trenbolone was Parabolan. Apparently the original version by Negma in France was the real deal. Maybe some of the old hands on here could comment.
    Parabolan was an ester version of trenbolone (trenbolone hexaSomething or other). It was fit for human consumption and was the very nectar of the gods . Odins blood .
    Out Of Pain Comes Glory

Quote Originally Posted by rawberry View Post
    How about parabolan (tren hex) vs tren ace; if you have had experience with both which would you pick? Also, the Enhanced Athlete guys say "tren ace can cause kidney damage, but tren hex will not because of its slower release time", does anyone know if there is any legitimacy to that statement?
    Well then why not use tren E? Same release time as hex I believe. And much easier to Find

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    Well then why not use tren E? Same release time as hex I believe. And much easier to Find
    Tren E is toxicity in a bottle. No idea why it is so different from Tren Ace and Tren Hex. Just is. The later two I respond to fine with not much sides at all goven I stay within my tolerence range. The other stuff and I have all the proverbial Tren sides. Tren Ace is great microdised on a daily basis. You get over 350 mg/w and you are either asking for it or are very experienced and need a lot more than normal people. Parabolan was great at 3 amps a week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12