Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Always 11 min past the hour?

Default Always 11 min past the hour?

I know this is kind weird, but wanted to see if i was the only one who experiences this.. For like the past 3 years, every time i look at a clock, no matter where i am. About 95% of the time its always 11 min past the hour? Like i will go for hours not looking at the clock, i.e. go to the gym, then when i get back home and look at the clock its like 8:11pm or 4:11pm etc... Its just always 11 min past the hour, and its pissin me off lol! Anyone else experience things like this?

Ha!!!!!! I'm not that bad, but I will say that almost everytime it's 11:11 pm I happen to notice it. 11/11 also happens to be the day my Dad got killed while riding his bicycle in 2001 so I tend to think it may be some sorta communication thing or perhaps I'm nuts.

NYC BIG MIKE

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
    Ha!!!!!! I'm not that bad, but I will say that almost everytime it's 11:11 pm I happen to notice it. 11/11 also happens to be the day my Dad got killed while riding his bicycle in 2001 so I tend to think it may be some sorta communication thing or perhaps I'm nuts.

NYC BIG MIKE
    Yeh well i was thinking something along the same lines as you. I just don't recall anything major happening to me on the 11th of the month etc.. Kinda like that Jim Carry movie "13" .. Or maybe im just crazy who knows..

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Tsinkorang View Post
    I know this is kind weird, but wanted to see if i was the only one who experiences this.. For like the past 3 years, every time i look at a clock, no matter where i am. About 95% of the time its always 11 min past the hour? Like i will go for hours not looking at the clock, i.e. go to the gym, then when i get back home and look at the clock its like 8:11pm or 4:11pm etc... Its just always 11 min past the hour, and its pissin me off lol! Anyone else experience things like this?
    Heres what you do, when you get the urge to check the time, wait for 60 seconds and then check.....wahla, its 12 minutes past
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Keiller View Post
    Heres what you do, when you get the urge to check the time, wait for 60 seconds and then check.....wahla, its 12 minutes past
    lol yeh i guess i could just do that!

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Tsinkorang View Post
    lol yeh i guess i could just do that!
    Or set all the clocks in your house one minute fast or slow.....that way its either gonna always be 10 or 12 minutes past
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Keiller View Post
    Or set all the clocks in your house one minute fast or slow.....that way its either gonna always be 10 or 12 minutes past

yeh but its not just at home where it happens, like even if i fly to another city, or even another country! its still 11 min past the hour when i look at the airport clocks? Maybe its sign..

maybe its a prophecy linked to WW1. officially WW1 ended on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. (1918)

your soul was reborn as a liar.

Wierd.
    An old freind of mine would always notice 9:27.
    Something did happen to someone he knew on that date. Can't remember what though.
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

My ex wife also noticed 7:47, while my wife now always catches 7:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Rising View Post
    My ex wife also noticed 7:47, while my wife now always catches 7:16.
    i knew i couldn't have been the only one..

Well, there are two possibilities.

1) You are haunted like the guy in the Amityville Horror, who woke up at the same time every night, which happened to be the exact time that an entire family was shot to death.

or

2) You really look at the clock more often than you think, but this 11 minute thing is so ingrained in your thoughts that it is really only a perception that this is the # of mins past the hour 95% of the time.

My money is on #2.

:-)