Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GYNECOMASTIA REMOVAL VIDEO

HI mate, I wasn't having a go at you, I have the slightest bit of gyno myself from taking gear (steroids). Mine went right down to almost not there when I stopped taking. I am not talking big lumps but a har marble forming but at the time my BF was really low so they didn't show that much but they were sore!!! As I said they have shrunk down a fair bit.

I was just curious to know if yours was just hormones doing their thing. I have heard teenagers can get it naturally and I wanted to know if that was what happened with you.

Good luck with it. Get it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by gren71 View Post
    im not sure what u mean by "gear" but i think i know what u are talking about..and if my asumptions are right then F**K NO!!....i was 200lbs <roughly> when i was in the eighth grade and was fat for years before and after that...they developed when i was large but i didnt pay much attn to them cause my rents told me they would go away with age...and..honestly till i read this thread i still believed that to be true...believeing this i have tiresly worked my chest my entire life to hopefuly get rid of them and at this point they are less then they have ever been...but in those pics they arent really dont justice to it but it is enough to honest to god destroy my self image for years now...i have gone to the beach with my gf and her family and not takin off my shirt..i swim with a shirt on...enough prooof??

plus i really am taking this seriously...i want them gone and reading this info has finaly given me a little glimmer of hope that i may eventualy be proud of my self.

ps:
    i didnt take offense, i just wanted to make it as clear as possible that they are natural and that i am serious.
    We perform about 200 Gynecomastia surgeries every year and therefore we are very familiar with your condition. If you need more information please call us and we will be happy to talk to you, and go to our web site www.cosmetic-md.com
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tav View Post
    HI mate, I wasn't having a go at you, I have the slightest bit of gyno myself from taking gear (steroids). Mine went right down to almost not there when I stopped taking. I am not talking big lumps but a har marble forming but at the time my BF was really low so they didn't show that much but they were sore!!! As I said they have shrunk down a fair bit.

I was just curious to know if yours was just hormones doing their thing. I have heard teenagers can get it naturally and I wanted to know if that was what happened with you.

Good luck with it. Get it removed.
    You are right about teenagers in many cases the gynecomastia disappears ,however in adults disappearance of the lumps is usually much less common.
    www.cosmetic-md.com

914-428-4700

I am a 35 year old male. I used AAS for the first time when I was 19 and used them on and off for 3 years. I developed a small case of gyno. At 25 I had surgery and the surgeon said that my case was not glandular tissue but fatty. So he performed a liposuction on my chest. While this worked for a little while I still had the glandular tissue. He was obviously wrong. I started using AAS again 5 years ago and used them for almost 3 years straight. My bodyfat was low, in the 7% range, at 205 lbs but I still had these puffy nipples. I haven't used AAS in over 2 years but there are still certain times every month that they itch and are sore. It's like I'm a fucking chic with her period.
    My questions are:
    1. If I'm training naturally not using any AAS, why would the gyno flare up every month?
    2. Would a estrogen blocker help or any other supplement?
    3. The first gyno surgery was covered by insurance, is there a chance that I could get it paid for again if I can show that it was not corrected 10 years ago?
    4. Where are you at Dr. Blau? $6600 is a good deal to have an accomplished surgeon such as yourself perform this surgery.

THanks B

Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy5150 View Post
    I am a 35 year old male. I used AAS for the first time when I was 19 and used them on and off for 3 years. I developed a small case of gyno. At 25 I had surgery and the surgeon said that my case was not glandular tissue but fatty. So he performed a liposuction on my chest. While this worked for a little while I still had the glandular tissue. He was obviously wrong. I started using AAS again 5 years ago and used them for almost 3 years straight. My bodyfat was low, in the 7% range, at 205 lbs but I still had these puffy nipples. I haven't used AAS in over 2 years but there are still certain times every month that they itch and are sore. It's like I'm a fucking chic with her period.
    My questions are:
    1. If I'm training naturally not using any AAS, why would the gyno flare up every month?
    2. Would a estrogen blocker help or any other supplement?
    3. The first gyno surgery was covered by insurance, is there a chance that I could get it paid for again if I can show that it was not corrected 10 years ago?
    4. Where are you at Dr. Blau? $6600 is a good deal to have an accomplished surgeon such as yourself perform this surgery.

THanks B
    First, you have to be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in Gynecomastia surgery.It sound like you may have a real Gyecomastia which rarely react to medications. We do not accept any insurances in our practice and today ,unlike the past,insurance co. would usually not pay for this type of surgery. As far as the price you are right.

914-428-4700

Dedicated Noob

that is pretty neat....however I would be a bit torn on "awake or asleep" I feel the need to always be in control (at least to say no or stop) so being awake fits that well but I don't want to see any part of my self or someone else being cut so I guess awake is fine just cover my face and I will zone out with the music on my Ipod. (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by justincase View Post
    that is pretty neat....however I would be a bit torn on "awake or asleep" I feel the need to always be in control (at least to say no or stop) so being awake fits that well but I don't want to see any part of my self or someone else being cut so I guess awake is fine just cover my face and I will zone out with the music on my Ipod. (lol)
    Options for Anesthesia in Gynecomastia Surgery:
    Local, IV Sedation, and General Anesthesia

Local Anesthesia – This form of anesthesia consists of the infiltration of lidocaine, marcaine, epinephrine and bicarbonate (tumescent). Lidocaine is short-term local anesthetic agent and lasts between 30 minutes and one hour. It provides complete numbness of the area so as to cause a loss of feeling temporarily in a limited area. Marcaine has the same function as Lidocaine but with longer lasting results, causing numbness for up to a few hours. Epinephrine constricts the local blood vessels and therefore reduces the bleeding and makes excision and Liposuction easier and more efficient. Bicarbonate reduces or eliminates the burning sensation while getting local anesthesia. A certain combination of all these local anesthetics is called “tumescent anesthesia.”
    All those ingredients are injected slowly to the chest tissue, initially through a very small gauge needle (usually #30 gauge) so as to cause the minimum burning sensation and discomfort. Subsequently, additional local anesthesia is infiltrated through those areas that have been previously anesthetized.
    IV (Intravenous) Sedation – IV Sedation (also known as local stand-by) is an excellent method of anesthesia that puts the patient to sleep. IV sedation requires the presence of a board certified anesthesiologist that is experienced in this kind of sedation. There is no need for intubation (insertion of a tube down the throat). IV Sedation is a safe form of anesthesia, the after effects are minimal and the patient usually wakes up fairly quickly.
    General Anesthesia – General anesthesia is not used in our office. It is more aggressive and the patient is always intubated (has a tube inserted in the throat) and as a result may suffer some throat soreness later.
    Determining Choice of Anesthesia – Every patient has different needs and accordingly has to choose a form of anesthesia best suited to him in consultation with his plastic surgeon.
    Local anesthesia is tolerable to many patients but not to all. There is the psychological fear of remaining awake and aware during surgery. Other patients prefer local anesthesia because it is safe and effective and requires less recovery time. Another consideration is cost. Local anesthesia is less costly than IV sedation.
    The size of the gynecomastia is a very important factor in selecting the type of anesthesia. IV sedation is usually the preferred method for larger and more complex cases of gynecomastia and cases that include extensive liposuction. In smaller cases of gynecomastia (including puffy nipples) local anesthesia should be strongly considered. However, ultimately the tolerance and psychology of the patient will be the most important factors in choosing a method of anesthesiology.
    Every plastic surgeon should discuss the various methods of anesthesia at great length with the patient. Together, the plastic surgeon and the patient will determine the type of anesthesia considering the patient’s tolerance, needs, and in some cases also financial resources.

914-428-4700

Quote Originally Posted by HammerKid View Post
    Is it me or was one of the pictures in that video Derek Anthony???
    ...I thought so too.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBull View Post
    ...I thought so too.
    it is
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

TO BIG TAV U GOT SOME REALLY BIG AND HUGE LEGS MAN

Soon,in a few weeks, we will have another comprehensive video about Gynecomastia.

914-428-4700

Cool! This is a very relevent thread to a lot of us on here. Can't wait to see it.

I see that the price has increased 1000 dollars..

generally how much does anasthesia and room cost?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBlau View Post
    Soon,in a few weeks, we will have another comprehensive video about Gynecomastia.
    Any update on this Dr Blau?

great thread
    thanx 4 all this info guys

i really think i have this problem i might get this done to me.
    thanks for the info.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123