Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Grigori Atoyan - Final Workout before the 2009 USAs Part 1 of 2

Default Grigori Atoyan - Final Workout before the 2009 USAs Part 1 of 2

Is it just me or is this guy like the most down to earth inspirational bodybuilder on the amature circuit today? He is my personal fav and I really really hope he gets his pro card this year.

Best of luck greg!
    Train Hard...Eat Hard...Rest...Repeat

I agree. I'm an instant fan. Thanks to MD we get access to these guys and their personalities and also the reasons why they are still motivated. Greg seems like a truly down to earth and humble dude. I predicted Defransceso for the super-heavy, but I'm changing that prediction. I'm rooting for and betting on Greg. It's his time. Greg, Mark and Branden for the pro cards. Branden wins the overall.
    Muscle Tech Athlete

"I train my abs in my sleep man" Thats funny. Deffinitly a fan and i'm rooting for him. He's got a very pleasing physique.

Beach Body

This guy is awsome and honestly he's been screwed in judging before.. I hope he comes in great and gets what he's due.

Truly Amazing !!!! Good luck, I'll be there routing for you along with all your bros !!!

I would have never guessed that this guy is so cool. Best of luck to him and his dedication to never give up is inspirational. Bring it home big G

Nice enough guy but I hate to be the first one to say it here....but his side delts looks suspicious? Awesome legs.....and awesome will power. I just can't around those delts though?
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

man the mecca aint what it used to be...too many punk ass civilians runnin around. my man greg sticks out like a green thumb

what ever happened to trey brewer?

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Great footage of a guy I RESPECT ALOT! You cant help but root for a guy like this!
    He is the poster boy for Never Give UP!

You guys could not be more right about Grigory. When we met for the first time he was delivering pizza and weighed 145lbs. I was on my bike riding to the gym and he stopped me and wanted to become a bodybuilder. He won his first contest not long after that. It was a natural show held in Folsom, CA. After that night he wanted to move on to the Sacramento. I told him I thought he should wait but he did it anyway and got his ass handed to him. Some guys quit some guys come back better and he did. He went on to win the Cal and should get his pro card this weekend. He has some of the craziest muscle attachments I have ever seen. And I have been in the game longer than most.
    My thoughts will be with him. Normally my phone rings at night and he lets me know how he did. This should be his year. If this sport is to survive. It is guys like him that will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Nice enough guy but I hate to be the first one to say it here....but his side delts looks suspicious? Awesome legs.....and awesome will power. I just can't around those delts though?
    I can understand the question. We are used to crazy legs and freaky arms. Never have I seen shoulders that look like Grigory's. But since I have known him since he started. Let me tell you. He has done nothing to his shoulders but train. I should know I have trained with and around him for the entire time.
    Too the judges who made the same allegations without any proof what so ever. You should be banned from judging because your friggen idiots. I am not saying you cannot question. But if you judge based on speculation and no proof. Your an asshole.
    He does not do much if any calf training and doesnt touch forearms and look at those bodyparts. How crazy would they be if he tore them up like the rest of us.
    Some parts are a gift nothing more and nothing less. We all do curls. Some have eighteen inch arms and some have twenty three inch arms.
    Since I do not hide behind my words. My name is Bill Cambra

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post

I can understand the question. We are used to crazy legs and freaky arms. Never have I seen shoulders that look like Grigory's. But since I have known him since he started. Let me tell you. He has done nothing to his shoulders but train. I should know I have trained with and around him for the entire time.
    Too the judges who made the same allegations without any proof what so ever. You should be banned from judging because your friggen idiots. I am not saying you cannot question. But if you judge based on speculation and no proof. Your an asshole.
    He does not do much if any calf training and doesnt touch forearms and look at those bodyparts. How crazy would they be if he tore them up like the rest of us.
    Some parts are a gift nothing more and nothing less. We all do curls. Some have eighteen inch arms and some have twenty three inch arms.
    Since I do not hide behind my words. My name is Bill Cambra

Big Bill.......is a legend in our area ......smart , cool , bad ass , and an italian sergio type physique.......we are talking 600 raw bench [ he 's like 50 now , looks later 30s .....still huge ...legit 21- 23 in arms.......no bs .....crazy back width ...still benches in the 500s] has been a hero of mine since I was like 11 and I 'm 38 now ......Greg looks up to Bill just as much as I do .....and Greg is the coolest guy ever ..We are pretty close...I so hope this is finally his time.......and those interviews were very good depictions of how he really is.....not just a show.....classy , and cool just like his mentor big Bill in this thread........I hate being such an ass kisser here , but this is just the way it is palin and simple .........Go greg go ......

Atoyan is the top rated NPC bber competing today and that should end soon as he will turn pro at the USA.. If not then damn soon.

Nobody even comes close to this guy in top placings

he has been 2nd at the nationals 4 times!

He has been 3 and 4th and the USA

And won the super heavy Class at the North American and The Cal years ago

He is no joke.. the guy is cool.. Wife and 2 kids. hes the real deal!

And a friend of mine. I wish him the best.
    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
    www.prepbyalex.com

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Looks like his dream is about to come true! Good luck on saturday Grigori Atoyan,Its looking pretty good! The Mayor is rooting for you to get that pro card!

As the lion rules his domain. Over time the cubs that play in the sun under his protection today. Will grow up to challenge for his spot tomorrow.

This is a quote from my book "Body and Power Memoirs of a Muscle Man" that will be finished soon.

To iabadman and Pro card holder Grigory Atoyan. I passed the torch to you guys long ago. You have gone further than I ever did and that is the way it should be.

Thank you for the kind words.