Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AirborneLifter Yearlong Transformation

That's some encouraging topic for sure! After reading this i just wondering - did i today didn't wanted to do my cardio because i wasn't feeling do well? That's funny! No more silly excuses!
    AirborneLifter, you ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneLifter View Post
    Until next time my friends.....
    Hey, how is your transformation goes? Any updates for us?

Kick some ass Army!

Riff

Pain is weakness leaving your body!

Friends......

Sorry it has been a little while since an update. Lots of stuff going on here, some good and some not so good. Tomorrow, we have a memorial service for 4 or my friends and fellow soldiers. We lost them a few days ago to a strike. They were all good, brave men who went way before their time. I don't know if anyone is familiar with what we do here when we lose someone. We ensure that the soldiers get out of here on their last flight, which we call a "Hero Flight". This sends them on their final journey home. Its a pretty emotional event because the feelings are still pretty raw. Tommorow is the day we reflect on their lives and say our good byes. The worst part is "Roll Call". Its part of the ceremony where they basically take attendance. They call out the name of the lost soldier and the silence is deafning. They then call his name again, and he is reported as gone. I ask that everyone say a prayer in your own way for these men.

On to other news. The transformation here is going exceptionally well. I dont know what is in this stuff, but it is by far the best product that I have ever taken. Take that to the bank. No kidding...I measured tonight and I have taken the arms to 17 1/2". My strength is thru the roof. I am now putting up the 100's on dumbbell presses for my final set for 8. Dave, the program you sent is off the hook. I routinely have people coming up asking what the hell I am doing and what I am taking. Its getting that obvious and that out of control. I friggin love it.

To the fine people at MHP....Even though the "ban" on supplements is still on here, I know of at least 7 people who have converted to MHP. Is it possible to get more catalogs sent? I have passed out all the ones you have sent and told them to log on to mymhp.com to place their orders. Everyone really seems to like the Protein mix. You should be hearing from more people here as I continue to bring people into the MHP family.

Dave....thanks for everything you have done. I truly appreciate it. And to all my friends, keep lifting, keep believing, and keep having fun. Our satellite internet showed up and is "supposed" to be on the helicopter to us on Monday. I hope this time its for real. I have lots of pictures I want to post and more updates to send.

Take care my friends..

Until next time..........

SFC P

Thumbs up

Friends......

Sorry it has been a little while since an update. Lots of stuff going on here, some good and some not so good. Tomorrow, we have a memorial service for 4 or my friends and fellow soldiers. We lost them a few days ago to a strike. They were all good, brave men who went way before their time. I don't know if anyone is familiar with what we do here when we lose someone. We ensure that the soldiers get out of here on their last flight, which we call a "Hero Flight". This sends them on their final journey home. Its a pretty emotional event because the feelings are still pretty raw. Tommorow is the day we reflect on their lives and say our good byes. The worst part is "Roll Call". Its part of the ceremony where they basically take attendance. They call out the name of the lost soldier and the silence is deafning. They then call his name again, and he is reported as gone. I ask that everyone say a prayer in your own way for these men.

On to other news. The transformation here is going exceptionally well. I dont know what is in this stuff, but it is by far the best product that I have ever taken. Take that to the bank. No kidding...I measured tonight and I have taken the arms to 17 1/2". My strength is thru the roof. I am now putting up the 100's on dumbbell presses for my final set for 8. Dave, the program you sent is off the hook. I routinely have people coming up asking what the hell I am doing and what I am taking. Its getting that obvious and that out of control. I friggin love it.

To the fine people at MHP....Even though the "ban" on supplements is still on here, I know of at least 7 people who have converted to MHP. Is it possible to get more catalogs sent? I have passed out all the ones you have sent and told them to log on to mymhp.com to place their orders. Everyone really seems to like the Protein mix. You should be hearing from more people here as I continue to bring people into the MHP family.

Dave....thanks for everything you have done. I truly appreciate it. And to all my friends, keep lifting, keep believing, and keep having fun. Our satellite internet showed up and is "supposed" to be on the helicopter to us on Monday. I hope this time its for real. I have lots of pictures I want to post and more updates to send.

Take care my friends..

Until next time..........

SFC P
    Sad to hear
    Thanks for the insight.
    Hats off to all of you + stay strong and positive!
    I riff em all on phat' bottom string - making it clear who's the real Kerry-King

Friend....

The day has finally come. I HAVE INTERNET!!! We got the internet in yesterday and everything is working pretty good. Not bad on the speed, and I can finally start posting updates and whatever.

So, here in the last few days everything is kinda going a bit slow. Then tonight, everything went to shit again. But, got it under control and hopefully that will do it for a few more days or until they grow some balls. They like shooting from behind the mountains and then haul ass. Pretty chicken shit if you ask me.

Well, got a few things to take care of now that I got this. Have a ton of email to catch up on and need to reply to a bunch of people. If you have any questions or anything you want to know (and I can answer), feel free to ask.

Take care!

Until Next Time.....

SFC P

If you have any questions or anything you want to know (and I can answer), feel free to ask.
    SFC P
    Say what do you fell using MHP products? Actually i'd like to hear (read) about how do you feel using Anadrox. Really interested in that.

MHP Products....what can I say. It was one of the best times I had. I loved their products. I have converted probably 10 or more people here to them. The Up Your Mass seems to be the favorite. In my box, I got the SARMX, T Bomb, A Bomb, Trac, and Up Your Mass. I put on a good 7 pounds, but it is how I put it on that was the best. There was a noticeable difference in my size. My arm, chest, and back especially. I really have had people ask what I was taking, lifting advice, everything. Was really kinda weird. Now, all these people are buying MHP products, which is great. They should be rewarded for putting their name out there like this.

The Anadrox I am getting ready to buy. I have a little Trac left and some Up Your Mass left, but not much. Not real sure what I want to do next, but will definitely buy the UYM, probably the Anadrox, and A Bomb and see how it works.

It seems that Anadrox is the substitute product for TRAC, so that's my fault. I didn't know what was in your boxes
    So have you felt how TRAC does works?
    Cause i do definetely feel these products. Just want to know if my feelings are true or just a selfthought.

No, you are right on the mark. I actually have veins where I never did before. Mainly along the shoulders and arms. Pretty wild. But yes, I find that I get some wild pumps and seem to get a pretty damn good burn. Dave would probably tell me different, but at times I add on to the program he gave me just because the burn is so good.

So I think you are right on with what you are saying.....

Default Update

So, here it is and another day goes by. Things here getting pretty interesting. Cant go into alot of detail, but its definitely an interesting period to be where I am. The boys here are doing good and definitely taking it to the enemy. It just seems like the more we get, the more they want to come out and play. I say let em....I still ammo! LOL

Anyways, internet is working pretty good finally. Got a chance to talk to the wife and daughter on webcam for the first time in quite awhile. Was real nice to be able to see them. Funny how kids grow up so quick. My little one is 9 (going on 21), but the maturity level she has right now make me proud. Its the second deployment she's gone thru, so I think she knows what to expect. She kind of just does her thing. Pretty wild.

Our group is going to up the bandwidth here. Going to cost a little bit extra, but we all think its worth it. Right now, we are 512k Up/512k Down. I have no clue what that means, but I guess its pretty decent. We are going to go to 1G up, 512k down. If there are any computer people out there that can tell me if thats good, let me know.

More people here are beginning to transition to MHP. Got another 3 people ordering the SARMX and UYM. Still hitting it pretty good here. They seem to have lightened up on the supplement ban. I think now that they know people are doing them.....just better not to ask.

Well, time to head off to bed.

Until Next Time My Friends.....

SFC P

So when we will see your next pictures?
    I really wish to see your updates more often.

Friends.....

Well, the day finally came! The supplement ban has been lifted. Finally. They sat down and reviewed how we are doing things and that was one of the things I brought up. So....we had a long discussion about the difference between Steroids and Protein (yes, this was a real conversation) and how dangerous Creatine and NO2's can be. You know...people can die from that stuff (so they say). Anyways, after my laughter subsided, I pulled out the MD and pointed to a couple of the scientific studies that were published by people that actually study these things. So long story short....we can now take supplements as long as they are monitored and platoon sergeants know what their soldiers are taking. I think that is totally fair.

Here is a picture taken 2 nights ago. Not the best, but it gives a general idea of where I am.

Until next time my friends.....

SFC P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking bigger, bro!
    Keep on going!
    You have already won your own little war against supplements ban! Congratulation on that victory!!!

Just found this thread. Awesome stuff Sgt! Good luck with your progress and I'll be staying tuned. Thanks for serving.

Airborne!

Last update from him was August 2007, anyone know what ever happened here. I was enjoying this thread and then it just stopped.

Well, it's been forever since I've updated but the end is finally here. I am finally back home in Italy. I arrived back from Afghanistan about a week ago. Let me tell ya....it is nice to be home! 15 months away is just way too long. This is the third one and it seems like they just drag out forever.

So whats new....A lot went on that I am not sure where to even begin. We ended up losing 12 heroes, all of whom I knew. It was definitely an honor to serve with these guys. Every one of them were special. Our sister unit up north lost quite a few more, the last of which you have probably heard about on the news. Mere weeks before going home, they lost 9. Our post here is really small, so it hits everyone even that much harder.

I apologize for not posting more. Everytime I got ready to post something, it seemed something would always pop up and it was "back to the grindstone" (so to speak). I was still able to check in on MD quite a bit, but to be honest I have never been so mentally tired in my life. The gym for me actually helped maintain my sanity!!!

But all in all....everything is good! I plan on adding a couple of pics here tomorrow. I also got orders to head to South Carolina in October so if anyone is there, look me up!

Until next time.....take care my friends!

SFC P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast