Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ~ IFBB PBW & NPC TIM GARDNER EXTRAVAGANZA ~

Default ~ IFBB PBW & NPC TIM GARDNER EXTRAVAGANZA ~

I hope to see everyone there; with still less than two weeks to go, we have over 50 IFBB pros and and 60 NPC competitors committed which translates to approximately 60 pros and 100 NPC athletes by showtime. It is going to be very festive in Tampa for the August 8th weekend!

Visit us @ www.pbwproshow.com for complete details of our contest weekend schedule.

Don't miss the Meet the IFBB Pro Media Conference on Friday.
    The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by TG FLEX View Post
    I hope to see everyone there; with still less than two weeks to go, we have over 50 IFBB pros and and 60 NPC competitors committed which translates to approximately 60 pros and 100 NPC athletes by showtime. It is going to be very festive in Tampa for the August 8th weekend!

Visit us @ www.pbwproshow.com for complete details of our contest weekend schedule.

Big Leo Ingram is going to be there competing in the Pro contest!
    1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

I'll be attending, look forward to a great show again this year!

I am looking forward to stepping onstage for the first time in Tampa since moving here! I have heard nothing but great things about the events that Tim promotes and I am very much looking forward to being able to be a part of it all.

My training partner and friend, Mark will be competing in this contests as well. I would like to thank Tim and the the NPC in advance for both sanctioning and promoting this event.

Growinmuscl, hopefully I will be able to meet you at the event. I will be onstage and my wife will be in attendance.

Matt Cena

Hey Matt!

Thanks for coming by BODY*TECH Fitness Emporium yesterday. You look awesome and ready.

Thank you for also being such a positive influence to Mark. I am so proud of his transformation. Extrravaganza, Florida State and North Americans here we come.

teambodytech.com

Second knee surgery and all....I'll be limping around with my possie......Team Fort Myers......Along with the now infamous Calvin Choy.....Jason says it best. We all would usually go with Jason to the shows as he was our front runner now we all go with Calvin....LOL
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Calvin Choy in the house!!!

teambodytech.com

Hey Matt!

Thanks for coming by BODY*TECH Fitness Emporium yesterday. You look awesome and ready.

Thank you for also being such a positive influence to Mark. I am so proud of his transformation. Extrravaganza, Florida State and North Americans here we come.
    Thank you for your kind words of encouragement Tim. It was great to be able to be in the breeding grounds of champions at Body*Tech Fitness Emporium.

Mark is a truly great guy who I know will succeed in his game plan. I can hardly wait for the event. One of my friends from Massachusetts will be taking time off from work so that he can fly down and see me compete in your show. 5 More Days until "Game Day!"

Matt Cena

What's the weather going to be like down there? Other than hot and sticky?
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike S. View Post
    What's the weather going to be like down there? Other than hot and sticky?
    Beautiful sunshine and dreams to be realized along with hot & sticky.

teambodytech.com

Dave Henry SHOULD win this contest. By the way the pic of Dave on musclemag cover was awesome.

In the Heavy contest i think it will be between JOJ, DJ, Hoss, Ruhl, Tarek and Darrem.

Great competitors.
    Dream big and work hard!

I would like to take the time to publicly thank the NPC for sanctioning this event and Mr. Tim Gardner for promoting this unbelievable night. The promotion was phenomenal and all of the athletes were treated well beyond my expectations. The Staff, Roger Puffer and Carla Saloti the expediters, as well as everyone else backstage made everything run smoothly and flawlessly.

It was an honor to be able to showcase our physiques at such a high level of production for the bodybuilding fans of Tampa. Tim had catered to everyone's needs and no athlete was ignored, we were all "pampered" by a backstage buffett to top things off and invited to Whisky Joe's Resteraunt for the Official After Party.

To make things even sweeter we were advised at the amatuer athelte's meeting that there would be a special Shawn Ray and GenR8 Achievement Award. This Award was to be presented to the Overall Men's Open Winner consisting of the following:
    -an all expense paid trip to the 2010 IronMan competiton in California
    -the winner would be a VIP Guest of IFBB Hall Of Fame Athlete, Shawn Ray
    -GenR8 Supplements!!!!!
    I am very proud to say that my training partner Mark Antonek had been the receipient of this award. Congratulations Mark as you looked incredible and definitely deserved this highly prestigious award. Mark will be on stage next at Deke Werner's Florida State Championships in 2 Weeks in Orlando. Best of Luck there as well to Mark as I feel we are witnessing the "Age Of Antonek", he should do very well this year.

I again would like to end by publicly thanking Tim for all he has done this past weekend. Tim your days and nights of no sleep, with continuos athlete assements and preperation do not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you for all you do for us and our sport.

Matt Cena