Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jose Raymond 2 wks out from Europa 202

WE WANT MORE BEARDS IN BODYBUILDING

Jose, looking thick and ripped... good luck these last 2 weeks! All the work is paying off.

Back and legs look great! I didnt think that was him with his long hair! Lookin super. looks like he will do some damage.

Jose you look awsome man, thick,dense,dry ,shredded and crazy shape and tapper. You are going to be a problem for any 202 line up.No one will out size you thats for sure geezuz!

The only guy I know who can stand next to him on mass is Kevin English - maybe Lee Priest if he comes back in 2010.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

you guys are great! I THINK its funny that you think I can compete with like of English etc. But what I am really stimied by is Swedes's comment about the beards. wtf is that about? I'm still over 200lbs and have never been so close to a competition, this is all new to me. I'm kind of nervous about being so heavy. hopefully I will dry out a little, to about 193 or so and have the lines I usually do at my best. Any way I wil do my best to be on the mark for the Europa and hold my own. Thanks for the support and kind words.

LOOKING MASSIVE AND DICED, BUT JOSE I GOTTA I AGREE WITH THE GUYS, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOUR AMATEUR SHORT HAIR STYLE, IT IS LESS DISTRACTING AND MORE MARKETABLE

Damn!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Muscle Head

Looking spot on Jose, Looking forward to meeting you at the Europa in a couple of weeks.!

I met this guy up in Canada at Iovate back in May,,, he had just got done with NewYork,,, He looked thick, and then he took his baggy long sleve shirt off for a photo shoot,,, very impressive physique.
    We talked a bit, he is a super nice guy, very grounded and laid back.
    I wish him the best at his shows this year. I'm sure he will do very well.

Looked great, tough line up for sure! By the way Jose, how is Tito doing these days? Is he ever going to compete again? How's looking these days as well?

Ryan T, My brother is doing fantastic, he has two boys and is loving life. Tito is what you call a gentic freak, he can pretty much eat anything he wants although he doesnt and stay lean year round. I dont think he's ever hit the 200lb mark and if you saw him you would think damn what show is he getting ready for? No plans to compete as of now, but hes always about 2-4 weeks out from contest condition, just a freak. I'll let you know if he decides on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Ryan T, My brother is doing fantastic, he has two boys and is loving life. Tito is what you call a gentic freak, he can pretty much eat anything he wants although he doesnt and stay lean year round. I dont think he's ever hit the 200lb mark and if you saw him you would think damn what show is he getting ready for? No plans to compete as of now, but hes always about 2-4 weeks out from contest condition, just a freak. I'll let you know if he decides on anything.

Appreciate the info Jose, goodluck with all your future competitions man! Those two boys of Tito's are going to be genetic freaks, that is for sure, lol! Not to say you're not a genetic freak cause you're definitely one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123