Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jose Raymond 4 wks out from Europa 202

looks great for a natural lol

just proves that jose was natural all of his life until recently (in my opinion of course) ... thats how good the guy was. This is exactly what people need to see when wondering how pros get to be pros. Look how good he was clean and now look at him on the sauce... a fucking freak ball of muscle. I dont care if hes natty or not... guys got sick genetics and work ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by PurEvl View Post
    just proves that jose was natural all of his life until recently (in my opinion of course) ... thats how good the guy was. This is exactly what people need to see when wondering how pros get to be pros. Look how good he was clean and now look at him on the sauce... a fucking freak ball of muscle. I dont care if hes natty or not... guys got sick genetics and work ethic.

it doesn't prove shit actually.

IFBB Pro - James Llewellin mesomorph's Avatar

Remember too though that although you may have preferred your physique smaller and more streamlined you have done what is almost impossible; kept your waist tight.

Some physiques aren't built to be heavy (like mine!!) but yours is bro so keep it coming!!

Whether you like your hair or not is irrelavant, physiques look better with short hair...Period. And you have to play every card you have Jose along with every other athlete up there.

Another 7-10lbs off and your illusion will be even greater. Your BF levels are already low so just drag yourself down. The lower you get the better you'll look once loaded.

Best of luck and stay strong.

J
    www.jamesllewellin.net - The official home of IFBB Pro James Llewellin

Quote Originally Posted by stavios View Post
    it doesn't prove shit actually.
    LOL, that's right.

Just like someone thought Juliette Bergman was natural back in the 80s since she got so much bigger in recent years. That there are different levels of doping, with different compounds, is a foreign concept to some people apparently. Arnold must have been natural too since he didn't look like Ronnie or any other modern bb.

Holy Fuck Balls! Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!
    Add me on Facebook - http://facebook.com/jason.lucchesi

Looking great Jose, keep up the good work on prep!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    I never declared anything earlier. i never declared anything. think what u want. think what u dont want, either way I am what I am, I am what you dont think I am. I am Me! Thats the way it is!
    Don't let Lonnie Teper read this or he's give you the moniker "Dr. Suess!" LOL

FRIGGIN' FANTASTIC, Josť!!! Awesome, man. Keep on bringing it!

-Scott

Spotter

Default Jose Raymond

Jose is rocking the sickest "Gerry Curl" since the family in "Coming to America"

Jose you look great dude. Atleast you have hair man...its something different everyone is bald and looks unhealthy in my opinion the long hair is old school. All the older guys had full head of hair. Keep it up dude i admire your determination, persoanality and drive keeps young guys like myself motivated!

Yeah, the bald look is pretty played out these days.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234