Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: **VIDEO Preview ** Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Phil Heath and Dexter Jackson

Default **VIDEO Preview ** Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Phil Heath and Dexter Jackson

Check out the video with Kai Green. Then compare Jay, Phil, Dex and Ronnie to Kai Green.

Here is a sneak preview of him hitting some poses at the end of his workout. Robbie filmed Kai and Oscar Arden training at the 5th Avenue gym...At the moment Kai's weight was 310 with abs......

Kai's taped doing a chest workout with Oscar....Kai benched 495 for about 5 reps and did a strip set after that...

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2229/225/

Kai peels it all off at the end of the video......You need to check out the video which will be up Saturday...
    Attached Images Attached Images

so whats the call who is gonna pull it out, dex, kai, heath, cuts, king coleman, big bad wolf i know its tough to call but assuming all nail their prep who comes out on top???

Kai is looking kinda small. LMAO, that was funny! I think Kai is Mr. O 2009 but Dennis and Phill and Jay...etc. might have a different idea.

Forum Leader: Computers/Video Games Nick D's Avatar

cool. I saw Dexter and Jay in this month's issue of MM&FF with Triple H on the cover.
    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

I say Kai take the '09 Olympia. I know Dex comes in the most shredded, at least IMO, Heath is huge as well as Cutler, but Kai seems to me to be a combo of all the guys put together. He's a freak and he should be the 2009 Mr. Olympia.

Kai will be Mr olympia no doubt in my mind

Kai defenitely has a tremendous physique. So does Heath, DEXTER!, Jay, Wolf, Toney Freeman, Silvio, Melvin, Victor.

But they are all very different so I would have to see what they look like standing next to each other.
    Dream big and work hard!

Banned

Here's Toney's Olympia video preview...posted on his flex_blog...today...
    Guess he's going for the no more mr nice guy campaign!!!

Toney made some assinine excuse during a post contest interview about not being willing to eat the amount of food he needs to so early in the day to be properly filled out onstage and ends up flat and losing because of it. I'm a fan but damn this is a stupid f*&^ing thing to say.

-J