Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to the olympia???

Im there !

Great post Dnice. I live in Vegas, and that was about as comprehensive as you can be.

Larry is broke, but will be there in sprit
    twitter: @badbadleroyb, www.leroysmayhem.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lvwyo View Post
    Great post Dnice. I live in Vegas, and that was about as comprehensive as you can be.
    No doubt. Thanks bro. I love Vegas after my first Olympia in 2007. It was cool before but with the right events plus the right people... shit it was ridiculous!

I almost moved there for work prior to my mom's cancer and gaining custody of my girls. Maybe down the road.

And I forgot one important detail people!

Hard Rock Hotels RehabX at the pool. They start lining up at about 6am Sunday. It's where all the "beautiful" people and rich fat bastards go for the after after Vegas partying from Saturday night.

If you are a fine lady, you're in. If you are a rich dude & can throw the door guys $100+ you're in. If you are a good looking, muscular guy, low on the cash flow, good luck to you and prepare to wait in line... forever maybe?

I fall below the latter category, although I make good cash, my daughters spend great cash! The money I spent in 2007 solo, I could of went with a guest to the Carribean for 10 days!

One day I will make it into RehabX but the O costs as it is. I will also rent a car that I'll never be able to purchase from Rent-A-Vette in LV, Lambo or Ferrari $1500-2000 per day. One day of course!
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

I'll be @ the IDS booth, come by, get some samples, and say hi.

Freak of Nature

is anyone going to the finals on Saturday Night?
    I'm sitting here

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I'll be @ the IDS booth, come by, get some samples, and say hi.
    FYI: IDS has the whey shots that meet FAA regulations of 3oz liquids for air travel. Easy, convenient, no mixing for the bodybuilder traveling!

Thought I'd plug IDS a bit for ya Joe. I remember you from the North Americans in 2008! I'm nobody but my friend competed in the LHW, moved up to 5th this past weekend at the NA's.

Quote Originally Posted by dnice91369 View Post
    FYI: IDS has the whey shots that meet FAA regulations of 3oz liquids for air travel. Easy, convenient, no mixing for the bodybuilder traveling!

Thought I'd plug IDS a bit for ya Joe.

lol....Thanks buddy!

I remember you from the North Americans in 2008! I'm nobody but my friend competed in the LHW, moved up to 5th this past weekend at the NA's.
    5th...nice!

It was the opposite for me. At the 2007 NA's I did great......2008, not so great. Came in kinda flat,not a good thing to do when there is 34 guys in your weight class...lol

legend how many refeed meals are u gonna have in vegas? lol

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    is anyone going to the finals on Saturday Night?
    I'm sitting here
    nice im in section 8 on this thing

the tickets im trying to sell are section 118 four rows up

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by sadie7879 View Post
    nice im in section 8 on this thing
    dang you are right in the center, lucky!! I can't freakin wait to go to the olympia and meet a bunch of people off the forums lol

I'm driving up on Saturday and doing the expo and probably Sat night show. Can't have Adina that close and not meet her! Never been so I am excited!
    The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    5th...nice!

It was the opposite for me. At the 2007 NA's I did great......2008, not so great. Came in kinda flat,not a good thing to do when there is 34 guys in your weight class...lol
    Yes, when I saw you in 2008, I knew that you were off and that was just not you up there, that you've been much better. At the 2007 AC you looked ridiculous at the expo!

What's next competition wise or are you more focused on some of the better money making opportunities in the physique game which do not always go hand in hand with competing.

I competed once at 30 went back into modeling ala smaller, less muscle & did not like it. I may do a drug tested masters show next fall or spring 2011, get remarried then possible the NPC Masters a couple of years later. With my height I'd need to "transition" and that takes a bit more time.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    I'll be there.

We need to plan a lunch or a dinner and get all the MD people together!
    Im on Suicide watch because im not going LOL! But i will be in Columbus and all control will be lost! If you guys get a chance to meet Adina do so she is very cool and knows her Bodybuilding! Have a safe trip all MD members and im sure Adina will have pistures this time! HINT! HINT!

Also The coolset couple in BB Juicy Glam Girl and Xavier i spent alot of time with these two at the arnold and they made me feel right at home! And thanks for the ride guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Im on Suicide watch because im not going LOL! But i will be in Columbus and all control will be lost! If you guys get a chance to meet Adina do so she is very cool and knows her Bodybuilding! Have a safe trip all MD members and im sure Adina will have pistures this time! HINT! HINT!

Also The coolset couple in BB Juicy Glam Girl and Xavier i spent alot of time with these two at the arnold and they made me feel right at home! And thanks for the ride guys!
    I'm telling you Dan, if you want to be part of it, you can call. I'll just leave cell phone open so you can hear it as it's happening.

I've got the camera laid out already!

I'm going!

I live in vegas!
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast