Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Europa Pro Play-By-Play by Shawn Ray and Branch Warren PLUS Highlights & Details

Let's not forget a week ago former NPC National Champion of 2005, Bill Wilmore was 4th in Tampa, Fla behind Ben Pakulski, Fouad & D. James one spot away from Qualifying for the 2009 Mr. Olympia!

He was "NEVER" compared to the winner only 2 places ahead of him which left many in the audience scratching their heads.
    Do you guys think this was an Oversite or an Accident?
    Certainly Bill has an arguement for "Conspiracy Theory" considering many felt D James was off his game and Wilmore thought he earned a shot at Standing Next to him!

Bill has promised to bring some DRAMA for the other guys in the show!
    Ben Pakulski has opted to sit this contest out and go head strong into his 1st Mr.Olympia preparations after several Photo Shoots with Per Bernal nd Video with Robbie Durand!

Mr. Wilmore, please step forward and take Center Stage!!!!!!!!!:beerbang:

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    This guy Pedro, in the 202lbs Class ain't no Slouch as Lonnie Teper notices in this interview!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2247/233/
    SAW THE VIDEO....I HOPE HE DOES WELL..HAS A GREAT LOOK...I THINK HE SHOULD BE TOP 3 EASY.......AND GUESS WHAT HE'S SHORTER THEN ME...I KNOW SHAWN HARD TO BELIEVE ISN'T IT ?
    Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

ED NUNN LOOK GOOD FROM THE PICS LEADING UP TO THE SHOW...SO LETS HOPE HE HOLDS IT ALL TOGETHER.....

Good Aye Mate! How goes it Down Unda?

Lee, this whole 202lbs Class is taking off brother! You not only would stand out like Shaq Diesel among these guys you actually would be considered TALL!

Watch out now!

We need LEE Back onstage soon to teach these would be Giant Killers a thing or two about MUSCLE!

Come on Shawty show us what you got!

I just arrived at the Host hotel!

Bill Comstock and I will be getting some good "Video Interview/ Posing" with some of the Main Players of this weekends show!
    Stay tuned, should be posted later tonight!

Look for Interviews with: Ed "Second to" Nunn, John Hodgson, Tarek El S., Charles Dixon, Bill Wilmore, Fouad Abiad, Tricky Jackson, Curtis Bryant, Jose Raymond & Kris Dim
    S Ray
    BE GOOD TO SEE INTERVIEW WITH KIRS SEE HOW HE IS DOING AFTER ALL HE WENT THROUGH.....GOOD TO SEE HIM BACK.....HOPE HE DOES WELL AND STAYS HEALTHY.....NICE GUY WISH HIM THE BEST I NTHE SHOW...

Quote Originally Posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
    Man wish i was at this one
    ME TOO....WELL LOOK AT IT THIS WAY FLEX....YOU CLOSER TO THE SHOW THEN ME...................I AM NOT EVEN ON SAME DAY HERE IT;S SATURDAY MORNING AROUND 7.45 AM........THINK THAT'S LIKE 2.45 FRIDAY AFTERNOON OVER THERE IN CAL .....SO IF I AM A DAY AHEAD DO I KNOW WHO WINS BEFORE YOU GUYS .......YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW?

Spoke with George Farah & he assures me that Dennis James is "Tighter & Drier" here than in Tampa! Dennis says he has plans to shut some people up, including me!
    To be fair, I was not in Tampa but heard the lighting was not very god and the pics were worse. That said, the Jugdes chise Dennis on the night and they were there!
    For me, I expected DJ to "Crush" the competition being that he is a Veteran of the Olympia Stage competing against guys with no Olympia track records. Being "critical" is important for a number of reasons:
    It helpfully reminds the athlete how fragile taking fo granted "Smaller Shows" can be.
    That looking great Alone doesn't always translate into looking "Great" standing next to someone else.
    DJ, will be ready and pissed, so I expect both DJ & Farah wont let the Fans down and there will be an EPIC battle a rematch with Fouad and Clash with Ed Nunn!
    On paper it looks like a serious Contest, time will tell we are just hours away from the start of Prejudging and they all look great!
    SHOULD BE GOOD RE-MATCH....DENNIS AND FAUD...AND LIKE YOU SAID THROW IN NUNN AND A FEW OTHERS......WILL MAKE FOR A GREAT SHOW......HOPE DENNIS COMES IN TIGHTER AND DRIER...THE GUY HAS ENOUGH MASS...JUST NEEDS TO GET THAT DETAIL DOWN TO THE CRISP DRY LOOK........WE KNOW HE CAN DO IT...WE SEE IT ALWAYS A FEW WEEKS OUT BEFORE SHOW.......SO BEST OF LUCK TO HIM..

My top 2 in no order...

Fouad & Ed Nunn

I'm more for the aesthetics along with the mass. Nunn's waist must be around 33-34, that alone is impressive, just guessing guys.
    Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Quote Originally Posted by KenneySantiago View Post
    My top 2 in no order...

Fouad & Ed Nunn
    COULD BE A GOOD CHOICE

This show has the potential to be a very good contest. I think the Top 3 in no particular order wil be Fouad, Dennis, and Ed Nunn. But you never know someone may bring it and be the surprise of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
    ME TOO....WELL LOOK AT IT THIS WAY FLEX....YOU CLOSER TO THE SHOW THEN ME...................I AM NOT EVEN ON SAME DAY HERE IT;S SATURDAY MORNING AROUND 7.45 AM........THINK THAT'S LIKE 2.45 FRIDAY AFTERNOON OVER THERE IN CAL .....SO IF I AM A DAY AHEAD DO I KNOW WHO WINS BEFORE YOU GUYS .......YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Huge by Choice View Post
    This show has the potential to be a very good contest. I think the Top 3 in no particular order wil be Fouad, Dennis, and Ed Nunn. But you never know someone may bring it and be the surprise of the show.
    All in all it should be a gerat show. Hold em down S Ray

Quote Originally Posted by joshbarnett View Post
    cant wait to see how ed nunn does in his first pro show!
    Likewise bro...

After this weekend Phil Heath may have an Ed Nunn picture on his refrigerator.

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    I really like the fact that we are getting guys coming straight out of the amateur ranks, turning pro and then making an impact by WINNING their pro debuts - so Nunn doing so would be another to the recent list.. brings back memories of the early-mid 90's.. the best.. BEST.. era in bodybuilding since the early 70's.

I have to agree with ya!
    Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

The Open looks like a battle of Abiad, James, and Nunn. The 202 class is a lot more wide open.

YEAH 202 WILL BE WHOEVER HAS NAILED IT .......AND BEING LIGHTER THOSE GUYS CAN NAIL IT PRETTY GOOD.......NOT WORRIED ABOUT SIZE GAME.....THE CONDITION OF THE 202 IS SETTIGN A STANDARD ....GOOD TO SEE

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast