Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Winner of the 2009 Mr Olympia

Beach Body

i am voting for the underdogs so forgive me:1 dexter jackson suprising people have all ready sold him down river.2ronnie rockel the underdog king

too close to say

ronnie...his legacy grows with each paper champion....
    This is a language up with I cannot put.

ive hated waiting a full year..it sucks!! its the main event and what has been discussed more then anything else on ANY bbing boards!!

personally i agree with shawn.. there will be a different winner the next 3 years...my pick

Vic or phil...

Vic's symetry and perfect combo of mass is outstanding he NEEDS<<< to nail his conditioning

Phil...is a genetically gifted athlete and he flows together pretty good

I DONT THINK Kai should win because A.his waist is time and time again said to be one of if not the biggest and B. yes hes shredded but its just not his time

There will be a year where many ppl see kai and phil in the top 2 battling for number 1..but not this year...maybe 2010

Kai is going to win he is a look a like ronnie, Kai legs are the best in the business.His back is the best he is going to kick some pros butts it is Kai time to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tex View Post
    Kai is going to be playing with the big boys this time and I think he will get lost amongst the tall trees.

1. Jay Cutler

2. He knows what it takes to win and I think he will shock the world.

Dark horses: Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez
    How can you say that when he is bigger taller and more defined than dex, and dex is Mr. Olympia?

Kai will win IMO

Quote Originally Posted by tonybiceps View Post
    Kai is going to win he is a look a like ronnie, Kai legs are the best in the business.His back is the best he is going to kick some pros butts it is Kai time to shine.
    Comparing him to King Coleman is an insult to Ronnie, Kai is impressive, yet his body looks like they took someone elses legs, and back and stuck it on his torso. His back is impressive, but it is not the best in the biz at this time.

Hopefully the best guy on stage wins.
    I think it will be jay or dexter they have the experience and the edge.
    Who do I want to win? Branch Warren

1. A Weider Athlete

2. Because a Weider Athlete always wins at Weider shows.

Between Jay, Dex, Phil not in that oder.

Iron Addict

Scenario 1: Who do you think WILL win and why?
    - Dexter Jackson.
    - He's had a year off and built up some impressive size and has a good structure. Having a Weider contract doesn't hurt at all. Not saying I don't think he could win w/o those merits.

Scenario 2: Who do you think SHOULD win and why?
    - Victor Martinez.
    - He's got the structure. He's like Phil Heath with clavicles on steroids. He's had an injured leg before and built it up in no time. Seeing the pics in the new MD make me a believer!

Spotter

I want Kai to and feel he may be most deserving, but I think Phil is about to start a reign of at least several years.........why?
    • Weider Athlete
    • He's the most complete: good shape symmetry, size, muscle roundness, pleasing look
    • Very well spoken and can be a good embassador for the sport

i think kai, the reason just the size and condition he has been bringing over the last year
    QUITING IS NOT A OPTION!

I WANT Victor to win.....if he won in 2007 like he should have he probably would have had that winner determination and would've won again in 2008 so he would now be defending the crown for a third time. THAT is what VICTOR is capable of....he is one of the legends of this sport with amazing size & shape!!!

That being said....if Kai comes in ripped to the bone and Victor is off again like at the ASC this is Kai's win to lose. He will beat Dex, Heath could be close - he will be top 3 for sure - and Jay isn't even in the running anymore. He's breaking down like Ronnie is.....a great falling from grace before our eyes but hats off to Jay...he was one of my favorites when he burst on the scene

So....to make a long answer LONGER.......VICTOR
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Spotter

Jay - Big boy, always does his best when he is coming in as a second place finisher. Has been 1st and has been down the bottom.
    He only lost last year due to unlucky conditioning. He brings it, he wins.

Phil - if he replicates the previous O conditioning plus new added size.

Kai - Playing the mass game but looks no better than Jay but will get close. Feathered quads / Back.

Victor -Who knows? Placed Second to Kai at the Arnold. Not sure how outside stresses played a role on him. He says he's determined and "don't count me out". Wish him the best.

Dex - Cause he is the blade.

To watch out for. As always the majority wants to see Wolf improve. But will he fail to do so again? Personally I want him to win not gona happen.

Wow. Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by SunAndSteel View Post
    LMFAO.

There's not gonna be some non-Weider athlete coming and taking what is essentially the Joe Weider/Sandow trophy.

Jay Cutler's gonna make history and win it.

The age of the mass monsters isn't over by a long shot. This nonsense about "the vacuum" as a new required pose is another way of saying "go easy on the hgh, guys."

The rest of that fantasy is nothing more than the IFBB's (and everyone else) worrying about the hype about AAS and prohormones in the news.

CUTLER WINS IT.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast