Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Winner of the 2009 Mr Olympia

If Cutlers on he will win if not then Greene will!

Of course I dont think either will be worthy winners.

I don't understand how some of you can say that Jay will win? Jays prime was in the 01. That year he was outstanding but that is a long time ago. He is not even close now.

Phil, Dex, Vic, Kai, Dennis wipes Jays ass.

Quote Originally Posted by hollidae View Post
    DEX WILL NOT PLACE LOWER THAN 2ND.. BOTTOM LINE
    yep, thats how it is. The previous champ will not place lower them 2nd place no matter how bad they are. Sad but true.

I think dex might be a dark horse with his title defence, because hes had a proper offseason for once is life, im not saying he will win hands down but you have to take that into consideration right?
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Nobody
    Cavite, a semi urban, semi rural province in the Philippines

Default one of the two,,

Its either Dexter or Martinez, i think both have super quality shape, conditioning together with size, unravelling a total quality package!

Nobody
    Cavite, a semi urban, semi rural province in the Philippines

Default i miss mentzer

Quote Originally Posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
    Wow. Time will tell
    my whole love for bodybuilding has never been more rejuvinated than the moment i steped foot on our local Booksale to look for the best bodybuilding mag i can find then I saw a mag i've never seen before, people say dont judge a book by its cover, but in this case, its Branch Warren under a monstrous leg press and it said "Hardcore special" so what the hell! and by the way its not a book, its a magazine, duh.. by the way that was the most condensed piece of material i've ever seen in a magazine ever i learned a lot. I have a question though, i wanted know whether you guys from MD ever consider Mike Mentzer a hardcore bodybuilder as well. since im a mentzer fan, and I miss seeing him in magazines, is it Possible for MD to publish an issue containing an article of Mike and his teachings in training, and way of life, in honor of a great bodybuilder. thanks, nothing but the best for MD!

Default Victor Martines IF he's Shredded and Dry

I changed my mind....If vicotr Martinez comes in ripped to the bone and dry as hell....Forget it......I forgot just how wide and shaped this guy is.......holy Cartoon Caricatures batman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sensing alot of love for Kai.........here how I see it;

If Jay came in 1 year ago on the button he would have won it again, same thing this time, he is the largest of the competitors and is very complete apart from a bit of skin on his back and a little asymetry.

If Victor had come in on the button then he would have beaten Kai at the AC. His size and shape is more than enough to compete with anyone, his biggest weakness would have been his leg and he has sorted that out, would be very disapointing to him having all that momentum to take the O and then get injured and never have won it.

So its between Jay and Victor with lots of if's in between lol. My personal choice would be Victor, but thats apples and not oranges........

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Phil Heath because he is young and very complete! His only flaw to me is his chest gets a bit lost with his crazy arms and delts! As Shawn says the man with the least amount of flaws wins!

Quote Originally Posted by KenneySantiago View Post

If Victor doesn't bring it which I doubt that will ever happen, I'm going with Kai all the way!
    Kenney, I agree if it's not going to be Vic, Kai can certainly bring it.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @animalpak @universalusa

Good question! Everyone's first pick seems to be Kai. In my opinion Kai and Oscar are using old training footage to subconsiously make people believe there are no changes. Then at Olympia time Kai is going to show up in his best condition or create some type of drama leading up to the O.
    Now, If we are talking politics....then my pick is Jay Cutler. Everyone likes the comeback kid. Plus, he has a new haircut. Ahhhh, and dont forget Lonnie T. picked Jay...
    My long shot pick would be Branch. He is like the Tom Platz of today...always getting overlooked. But witht he help of George F. he will come in looking crazier than ever with a improved thicker back and ridiculous conditiioning.
    Reality says....
    Kai
    Jay
    Phil
    Dex
    Branch
    Wolfe
    or
    Kai
    Dex
    Phil
    Jay
    This is the toughest line up ever.....But in my opinion nobody can touch FLEX in his prime....now thats da truth..

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Phil Heath because he is young and very complete! His only flaw to me is his chest gets a bit lost with his crazy arms and delts! As Shawn says the man with the least amount of flaws wins!
    That's what messes him up for me.

His arms overpower his physicue.

kai or phil

lol@cutler he shouldnt have even gotten that title the 2nd time victor smoked him and even HE knew it

Quote Originally Posted by sadie7879 View Post
    kai or phil

lol@cutler he shouldnt have even gotten that title the 2nd time victor smoked him and even HE knew it
    ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
    ouch
    sorry but i was there and vic is all smiling and flexing waiting on the decision and cutler stood there ringing his hands having a panic attack.. he in no way thought he had that... if there was any doubt to that fact i assure you teh BOOOOOOOOOing from the crowd made it a lock in his mind.. one WOULD have assumed that he would have stepped up his game and come back tighter in 08.. nope.. soaping wet and his usualy train wreck of asymmetry.. i some what doubt this yr will be different.. he HAD to play the size game during the ronnie years and now hes just all fucked up.. its a shame he used to have a very awesome body now hes a cartoon with hair..

first one is 02.. the 2nd.. last yr.. thats fuckin horrible..
    Last edited by sadie7869; September 4th, 2009 at 06:27 PM.

1st.) Vic - He's due and between he and Dex will be the battle - pose for pose. But Vic having the bigger frame will pull it out.

2nd.) Dex - Although he walked in the Champ - he will walk out with 2nd place. Size of Vic cannot be ignored. Vic just too big!

3rd.) Wolf - Knocking on Vic's door. Of course there will be BOO's as Wolf should have probably won.. its political and the Wolf must pay his dues.

4th.) Branch - Wins most muscular Award! And powers past everyone else . Many will boo he should have been higher!

5th.) Kai - Impressive showing, was bigger than many bb'ers. Wins best posing award of course. Stands side by side with Jay and dwarfs Jay!!

6th.) Jay - thanks for coming out Jay! Steals 6th place over Ronnie Coleman, and then announces his retirement from competitive bb'ing.

7th.) RON - Looked really cool seeing Kai, Vic & Ron all side by side! Ronnie annouces his retirement as well, but will continue to be apart of bb'ing as MD signs him!

a guy can dream!
    Last edited by UkrainianGuy; September 4th, 2009 at 07:24 PM.
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie7879 View Post
    sorry but i was there and vic is all smiling and flexing waiting on the decision and cutler stood there ringing his hands having a panic attack.. he in no way thought he had that... if there was any doubt to that fact i assure you teh BOOOOOOOOOing from the crowd made it a lock in his mind.. one WOULD have assumed that he would have stepped up his game and come back tighter in 08.. nope.. soaping wet and his usualy train wreck of asymmetry.. i some what doubt this yr will be different.. he HAD to play the size game during the ronnie years and now hes just all fucked up.. its a shame he used to have a very awesome body now hes a cartoon with hair..

first one is 02.. the 2nd.. last yr.. thats fuckin horrible..
    I was there to...

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast