Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Winner of the 2009 Mr Olympia

Victor Martinez.

The sport took a giant step forward last year when we got a champ without a huge gut, and without the freak factor. The sport needs a champion that people can aspire to and want to look like. Victor has the asthetic look - but he also has enough size to keep the mass monster lovers happy.

It would be a major step backwards to give Cutler his title back.

Mal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick View Post
    and to answer your question, I pick Frank Zane over Branch Warren!

I would love to see Victor win because he truly deserves it, but I think Kai has the competition beat this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gfiddy View Post
    I would love to see Victor win because he truly deserves it, but I think Kai has the competition beat this year.
    I agree with this 100%. I REALLY want Vic to win and im rooting for him big time. I just hope he nails it because if he does hes got it. If hes off like at the Arnold, I think Kai has it...Kai is consistant with conditioning so he will outshine Jay and has the mass to out muscle dexter.

I want it to look like this: VIC, Kai,Dex,Heath,Branch, Jay.....

I think Dexter will win again. Of course this is solely based on aesthetics. Dexter has those round muscle bellies where they tie into smaller joints. Dex shoulders bi's and tris look better than Phil's for this reason even though Phil may be bigger. I think Kai might place higher because he has that FREAK factor "alien muscle" Victor martinez has a better proportioned physique than phil but i think dexter looks better.

Size and defenition: kai or victor would win
    Proportion and size and defenition: dexter
    Coolness size and defenition: Kai Green
    Dream big and work hard!

Barbarian

KAI-Bigger-Better-Stature-Than Dex, He Has What It Takes, Mentally,Physically,Spiritually,He Is At ONE...

Quote Originally Posted by kingkodd View Post
    big and tall are two very different things. Branch has proved he is biggest by winning the most muscular so many times, it is muscle size we usually discuss on this forum, who gives a monkeys bollocks what height he is.
    Put Branch next to Wolf and lets see who is more muscular and the bigger guy.

1. Phil Heath - It will be a fight between him and Dex. And i think that Phil has made some improvements to win The O.
    2. Dexter Jackson - The current Mr. O will place at least as no. 2 if not no. 1.
    3. Jay Cutler - Always places high. He's got that freakish look and mass to be in the top 3.

So the rest is Wolf, Vic and Kai. Wolf is the most likely to place at the fourth spot. Kai is a Olympia rookie. His physique isn't pleasing and he did something to a grapefruit a while a go, so he won't be Mr. Olympia.
    I think that Vic isn't at his best after his injury and will suffer from that.

Default The O.

Double post...

corland45

Best athlete wins. Period.

Having said that, the huge Aryan( Wolf) Should get it together and dominate, YATES STYLE

I think Gunter had a better physique than Wolf. If Wolf improved low back and Hamstrings he should look complete and even more impressive. But, did he do his homework?

Phil's arms are too big and clavicles too narrow. Only thin he has on Dexter is maybe marketability.
    Dream big and work hard!

corland45

Bro, you can never have too bigger arms

It definatly just comes down to who nails it and who doesn't....We could have a total shock this year like when Ronnie won...just never know.

I have just seen pics of Toney Freeman from this weekend. Holy ***t! To be that big and have the shape Toney has in crazy!!! I know how amazing Phil is and Dexter is Mr Consistant but it is going to be a battle this year!!
    I say Toney, Phil and Dexter will battle it out.

Phil.

Default phil

Phil... for reasons stated in the Heath thread in this section....

Freak of Nature

Jay Cutler, just because I've always liked him!!!!!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast